Arc 1-Chapter 8
443 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8- [ Book Impression - A hateable character, Real life? He was a character that you wanted to kill but you're so Scared. ]


Demon Emperor Luno Apocalisse Arkavelnias, The Last last boss and the main villain character of the novel [World's Game: The Hero of the End]. In the novel, there are a type of classification for many kind of complaints for the characters. I find it quite a bit of funny while watching the reactions of my friends and the other readers online. For example, some of them are like: 


Hateable- Annoying Character 

Hateable - A scum bastard

Hateable- A Bitch

Hateable- Role Stealer, Is he the protagonist? 

Hateable- Protagonist, man up please! 

Hateable- Please Explode Ikemen!


On those categories, when the readers encountered a bit of facts about the Demon Lord, the main villain has amassed a lot of those complaints.


Luno Apocalisse Arkavelnias, 1st Demon Emperor of the Demon Empire and 3rd Demon Lord. He was the Father of 12 Children from different mothers. The 1st Child was half blood of the Demon and Spirit Race, The 2nd was the union between him and a Succubus, The third was the result of having a one night stand, The fourth was from a very gorgeous and sexy high elf, the fifth was from another of the spirit race, the sixth was from a dragon, seventh from the vampire queen, eight from an Undead, ninth another one night fling, tenth and eleven was a BDSM play that the Emperor Enjoyed a lot. (which was a very disturbing information) The twelve, which really infuriated a lot of readers, It was said that the Sloth Princess was a result of affair between the Fairy Queen Mother and the Demon Emperor.


A lot of male readers very like the character of Fairy Queen Mother, so having to be informed with that kind of information made them to hate the Demon Emperor. It also didn't helped the fact that he was also a very handsome character with a lot of wives. It was like that if it wasn't for the hero existing, some people can say that he was very suitable for the Role of the Protagonist.


Now, meeting the real life character, I can now sympathize for the feelings of those male readers.


" You are different compared to your previous temperament. "


With just a few words that wasn't veiled with insult, he manage to make me feel irritated.


Walking calmly and closer from his throne, I bowed just like those in the TV royalty dramas and Animes.


" Father, I have arrived as you ordered. "


With my head lowered, I tried to act calm and compose with my full effort.  Since Succi has informed me from before that I am required to meet the Emperor, I practice a lot of what would I say when I meet him. This freaking last last boss aura is unexpected!! Calm down my beating heart! There is no gorgeous and beautiful naked girl in front of you, only a scary and dominating villain character.


" What happened to you is unexpected. "


With just a few simple words, It was like I am facing a very very hard battle. Considering I am talking to the Demon Emperor, It was really a battle.


What should I say? Sigh, I have so little social experiences with Authorities in my past life.


" Yes, it is quite.... unexpected. "


So awkward! Someone, please bury this shameful one to the ground!


While I am busy feeling embarrassed with saying those few words. It disappeared within the next few seconds.


" I expected for you to Die. "


......I don't know what to say for those words. Within those days that I practice what would I say in front of mister villain, I expected a conversation where he would ask me about the town and then I would be lectured here and there a bit. What I didn't expect that within just a few moments at the start of the conversation, Mister Villain saying he expected me to die. 


What does that mean? I should be dead?! What kind of Father are you for you to say that to your ten year old child! Now, my mind was now starting to work for a few and plausible conspirashit theories with the novel's information helping my mind in creating a realistic conspirashit.


Is someone behind those mindless beast attacks that those angry citizens talk about? Is it possible for the Demon Emperor himself? Fuck, his plan failed! I'm screwed, does he want to kill me now since his plan failed?


" But those Mindless Beasts failed in Killing you. "


The Demon Emperor left from his throne and started walking down the red carpeted golden stairs. The hem of his black robes touching the floor. Each step of him making me feel more nervous and uneasy.


" Congratulations. "


Congratulate what? For the beast not killing me since I was lucky and fortunate enough to be the receiver of your great power?


As my mind and heart in a state of disarray, and I'm busy thinking different kinds of gruesome death with dark magic thanks for the bloody inspiration from the novel, the next words are even more unexpected from the previous unexpected one.


" You have passed the trial. "


Wait, trial what?


" Through you are currently suffering from such a humane illness, you are considered to have passed the trial as long as you are alive. "


Are you shitting with me?!


" Stand up Louis, you are now officially accepted as a prince of Demon Empire. Next Week, I would gather you with your siblings for an important announcement. "


Standing while facing the Emperor, I am speechless for the turn of the events. I after just a week of waking up with no memories of my reincarnated life, (if i am not a really a transmigrator ) has gotten in many WTF moments. Now, I also discovered the conspirashit(plot hole mystery) behind the death of Prince Ignotus Noir Arkavelnias. I also gotten to know his true name, yay for me!


" As for now that you passed the trial, you would now receive your second class. "


Second class? I don't care for that second class!! Right now, I am having a freaking urge to kill his majesty, the emperor!


If I can just summon a hero how awesome it would be? Hmm.. That's a good idea. I can do a ritual and try to summon heroes from another world to kill the Demon Lord!


Hahahaha! Just you wait, Demon Emperor you would be defeated soon!

11