Arc 1-Chapter 14
414 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14 - [ The Bunny and the Witch ]

(Unknown PoV)

Dark Clouds, Strong winds together with rain and thunderstorms.

Loneliness, Confusion, Anger, Despair and Hatred are consuming his mind.

That time, he does think that he would be dying. He had completely lose his hope.

" Oh my~ what are you doing here dear? "

Then something unexpected has happened when he nearly give up.

Elation and Hope was what he felt.

"..ah.... "

It was a rainy day when he was found by her.

" So interesting, how did you come to this state dear? "

It was raining heavily, that time his Mistress aren't wearing any protection from the rain. Despite that, her long indigo hair didn't appear to be soaked in the rain. The same could be said for her pointy black hat, cape and slim black dress.

‘How peculiar’ His impression of his mistress that time. But him sizing her up didn't last long as his survival was his priority. So he raise his lifeless hand with all strength that he can muster.

He ignored the feeling of numbness, coldness and pain that coursing through his body.

" Do you need help dear? It seems that you wouldn't last long. "

" ..help... "

" Are you certain my dear? I hope that you won't regret this. "

His Mistress, she didn't know his circumstances. But she casually appear out of nowhere when he needed desperately. He didn't know why she asked him that kind of question that time. But there is only one thing that he was certain.

He needed to survive.

He doesn't want to die.

There was a thing that he needed to do.

" ....Help.."

" Your fortunately unlucky my dear~ "

As he was slowly losing his consciousness with his body losing a lot of blood because of his fatal wounds, with his vision blurring– he has a hazy impression that his mistress did something that cause him to lose more blood. He panicked that time since he thought that his Mistress was killing him.

" Hang in there, my dear~ "

When he woke up, He was alive and whole but with blood on his tattered and worn out clothes.

" Looks like it was successful. "

His Mistress was looking at him curiously and with an expression full of wonder.

" Thank... You.. "

His Mistress was his Savior. Even through whatever method does she use to save him, he was grateful to his Mistress. He wouldn't forget the Kindness of his saviour.

" Don't worry about it my dear. "

He flushed as his Mistress winked at him that time. As he wasn't in a hazy state of unconsciousness anymore, he thought that his mistress was a very attractive and mature looking woman.

" Can I ask what happened to you my dear? "

" I..."

" Anyway if you don't want to tell it, that's fine.. I also should inform you that what I have did to save you was... experimental. That spell has a very low chance of success. Coincidences are really wonderful isn't it my dear? "

" Umm... what did you mean? "

" Well it was my first time using it on a person and a beastkin like you, my dear~. "

" What?! "

" Don't worry about it my dear~ your alive right? "

" Umm.. yeah.. I'm thankful.. "

" Ah! right I forgot! "

" what is it?...Uhh.. "

" Laura, you may call me Laura. "

" Umm...Miss Laura, what is it that thing that you forgot? "

He was startled when Miss Laura's eyes glowed red. He paled and realize that Miss Laura wasn't a powerful human mage.

Red eyes, only people who used dark magic or a demon and undead possessed them.

" Congratulations! When I was using that spell there was some side effects!~"

" What?! "

" You are now bound to me my dear!~"

......................................

Hayden Foster of the Bunny tribe. He was one of the Servants of the Princess of Lust, Laura Calor Rose Arkavelnias– the second child of the Demon Emperor.

Today, he was watching his Mistress lazily laying on her bed– hair is messy and with blanket covering her body. Hayden quickly averted his eyes. He was also currently holding his mistress clothes on his hands.

" Mistress, your food are now ready. Tunis has already prepared them. "

" Wait, I'm still reading something. "

" From where it is from my Mistress? "

"  Well, from the emperor... my father is requesting my presence. He was expecting his lovely daughter tomorrow. Do you want to come with us with Tunis tomorrow my dear? "

" Well... "

" Come on, I think this will be very very important!~ I'm excited to introduce you to my siblings tomorrow my dear. "

Hayden nodded his head, he blushed when his mistress squirmed on her bed making the blanket revealed a bits of her body.

" Mistress please quickly wear your clothes. Here, I already prepared them. "

" Wait, there's another letter that I need to read. "

Hayden sighed. He watched his mistress reading another letter again.

Everyday, since he become bound to his Mistress 2 months ago, It always like this. He would endure this torture  since he was task to wake up his mistress everyday.

" Oh my~ "

He look at his mistress curiously when she frowned.

" Can I ask what is the letter about my Mistress? "

" Well it was just small matters... Ethel is complaining about his encounter with our little brother previously. "

" Little Brother? "

"Our little brother Ignotus. "

Hayden didn't heard of anyone from the other 11 evils of a prince having a name of Ignotus. His always told her some stories about his siblings so he was certain.

As if her mistress heard his confusion, she smiled at him and said.

" I haven't told you before about him, didn't I? "

" ..Yes. "

" Don't worry you would meet him at the Gathering tomorrow! I would make sure of it! Anyway, I'm hungry my dear~ "

His Mistress had gotten out of her bed while he thrown his clothes at her and quickly covered his face with her two hands.

" Mistress!! "

" Awww... It's always fun to tease you my dear~ "

Hayden heard his mistress chuckling before he heard her steps getting farther and farther. His Mistress has already gotten out of room. Hayden sighed and removed his hands. He glanced around the room and and listened to the silence of the room after a few minutes.

" Thirteen... "

He smiled mockingly at himself before taking out a parchment and a quill.

12