Arc 1–Chapter 23
341 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 23- [ The Discussion hasn't even officially started but it wasn't definitely boring. ]

(Protagonist PoV)

In the end....

I have chosen to go with the former.

In a spacious room with no windows and only one big door was where would be the Monthly gathering would be held. The room was very spacious and big. On the center of the ceiling of the room, there was a chandelier that was made of gold and indecipherable variety of gems and crystals. There was a wide variety of plants and strange flowers on each corner of the room.

I have checked them using my cheat. Thankfully, they are safe and not poisonous for my body. Still, they are very creepy and not very attractive to my human aesthetic. Other than the plant decorations, there was a bookshelves on the side. A skin of some kind of beast on the black floor made to be a rug and there is the usual red carpet.

It seems, that demons like the color red a lot.

(The color of blood..)

Is it perhaps a color of luck?

As for the table and chairs, they were placed under the ceiling. The table is rectangular and very long. On the width of the rectangular table, 5  chairs made of cold metal of some sort are placed facing each other. On the height, in the right side there was two chairs while the left has only one. Overall, there are a total of 13 chairs. The exact number of the members of the monthly gathering.

Currently I was placed in the lone chair of that left side of rectangular table. I was facing Fina and Wallace. During the declaration of the Emperor, I have no time to look at them carefully as I have been given myself a self fright. Now that I am looking carefully at those two, Fina and Wallace are unique looking. Not just them, but each of the 12 evils has their special traits.

" It was unfortunate, but we need to start our gathering shall we? We haven't much free time after all. "

The Eldest said while gazing? on us. I'm not really certain as he have his face covered by the simple yet creepy white mask. March Dolus Jaune Arkavelnias, are dressed in a very eccentric attire despite being a Prince. Very Eccentric, a Prince wearing a bright yellow clown clothes.

The others nodded. If I know that it would be like this, maybe I shouldn't have attended? As for why did he say it was unfortunate, some chairs are vacant right now. It seems our other siblings are unavailable to attend to this gathering.

So it is alright to don't attend huh... Next month I would consider not attending to this gathering.

There are Eight people that was currently in the room and five vacant chairs. The Lust, Wrath, Pestilence, Malice and Sloth are absent.

" Did someone know the reasons that they are Absent? "

Evangeline asked displeased while she was checking her sharp red nails.

" I know where is Willow is! She is currently on her way on visiting her Mother! " Fina said cheerfully. Her fox? ears keep twitching.

It was distracting. I can't help paying a glance at them or keep staring at it if Wallace aren't currently gazing at me. His crimson eyes are terrifying. It was better if I just avoid staring at anyone.

" Viro wasn't available to attend the gathering due to his need to replace his certain body parts. He was in need of a new brain and his left feet are already rotting. " Harrison said with his monotone voice. He said it with an expressionless face. As if the matter of the mention of body parts hasn't even disturbed him for a bit.

As for me, I am very very disturbed. Some imagery has even started to sprout in my mind that I can't stop from imagining. It was a very very horrible imagery.

" As for Engor and Sister Laura, I don't know their excuses. Also, Viro would be glad if you can provide a person or the location of a said person for his new body parts. I would be glad to relay the message to him. " Harrison continued to say in his expressionless face. When he mentioned the glad part, there wasn't a part that telling on his face that he was happy.

" Hmmmm.. Unfortunately I don't know where I can find a suitable body parts for him. " March said. On the long sleeves of his clown attire, he took out a ball and let it roll towards Harrison.

I was surprised when it suddenly exploded and smoke has clouded my vision. I coughed as I inhaled the smoke. After a while, the smoke disappeared and my face paled.

" But.. I currently have one available right now... It is for Alice if she was in need of a new curse doll...But I'm certain that she can accept that I wouldn't be able to give her a new toy. You can give it to Viro... He needs it more than her. " March said casually.

How can he so calm?

" Disgusting. " Ethel said as he saw the 'Object' on the table. "

I agree on his opinion for a bit. Beneath the table, I grasped my fist tightly and lowered my head to avoid looking at the 'object' on the table. The smell of rust and iron was assaulting my nose.

" Can't you just give that disgusting corpse after the discussion, Brother? "
Evangeline asked.

The other people in the room had a varying reactions. March and Harrison aren't bothered. Evangeline and Ethel are disgusted by the corpse. Wallace was staring at Fina while she was... Wait, was she licking her lips?!

Oh my god, No, no, no... Please don't enter in my mind horrible imagery!!

And lastly the last person in the room other than me was Ares. He was my fifth brother. Looks like he was a bit distracted and he was in his own world.

Sigh, If i could be just like him.

Harrison stared at the Corpse. It started to levitate towards him. Fuck, close your eyes Louis. No need to stare at it. It was better not to describe it as a he or a she.

I am horrible that I am alienating myself to the situation. But if I don't, I'm certain that I have already lose my consciousness or already throwing up the contents of my stomach.

While I have my eyes close and head lowered. I felt the rise of Dark magic in the room.

" I have already gathered Viro's needed body parts. I have no need for the rest. " I heard Harrison said in an emotionless tone. I heard the sound of something hitting the table. It was like being dropped.

Probably, It was the.... corpse.

" Hmm... What should we do with it?~  " I heard March asked in a playful tone.

" Can I have it? " Fina asked excitedly.

" Sister, no. " Wallace instantly said.

" Aww.... But I want it. " Fina sounded regretful and throwing a tantrum.

I think it was time to open my eyes now.

" Fu– " I have instantly close my lip. Everyone has their gazes instantly turn to me.

What the fuck is the corpse place in front of me?! Shit, it's eyes.. it's eyes are staring at me!!

" Right, I forgot that you are here little brother? You have been quiet for a while that we didn't notice at all. " March sounded amused beneath his white mask.

" It would be better if he didn't speak at all. " Ethel gazed at me coldly.

While I am trying to calm down my panicking mind and don't throw up.

Bang

We stared at Fina who slapped her hand on the table. She was smiling at us with her bright face.

" I have a good idea! "

" Please do tell, little sister. I'm interested in hearing your opinion. " March said.

Fuck, I hope that they keep it as soon as possible! I'm sorry for being disrespectful Mr. Corpse!! But if you keep at staring at me, I may–

" Louis! "

Huh, what? Shit, I didn't the rest of her words as I am distracted.

" Let's give it to Louis. " Fina cheerfully said. " Consider this as a gift from me. " Fina glance at me and grinned. Her two fangs are showing.

" Uhh.. I ca– "

" Well all of us have no use to it. But considering he is a bug, It may be useful for him. " Ethel smiled coldly.

Finally, all of them look at March. They look at the Eldest for the decision.

" Congratulations.. "

No FREAKING way!!

" Consider how you use them, Little brother. " March said in a teasing tone beneath his white mask.

8