Case 34: Serial drunk kisser Kierra.
1k 7 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'''' ... ''''

All of a sudden, the room's atmosphere got much hotter.

Everyone stared blankly at the two women, one on top of the other. Being on top, Yu Chen's black hair cascaded onto the bed, merging with Kierra's own.

As the two drunk women looked into each other's eyes, tension was slowly building up.

''...What are you doing?'' Kierra asked.

Hearing it, Yu Chen once again pouted. ''Didn't you invite me?'' She said with a snobby voice.

''That was to prove the fox wrong.''

''I don't care. You reap what you sow.''

'''' ... ''''

For once, Yu Chen resolutely took hold of Kierra's smooth, milky-white cheeks and began to close in. At this sight, a few let out embarrassed squeals, namely Tian Yun and Shen.

Kierra, being the mighty and proud wizard that she was, kept her eyes straight when facing this opponent. The two's faces were now mere centimeters away from each other, and they could feel vividly every breath between them.

'This is no good...'

Deep inside Kierra, she knew where this was going. In a way, it was her fault for not ignoring Yu Chen for so long. Soon, she fell into deep contemplation.

Should she accept Yu Chen here?

The woman before her eyes was definitely beautiful. She seemed elegant and serene most of the time but also clumsy and cute the others. She was charming.

Combined with the fact that Kierra had not engaged in a sexual act for decades now, she felt like the pent-up desire within her just exploded. Adding to this was the strong alcohol she had been gulping down since earlier.

Kierra was confused.

''...''

Still, Kierra was Kierra. She wouldn't lose herself to something like this.

'Keep it simple.'

Was Kierra in a relationship? No. Did Kierra hate the idea of embracing Yu Chen? No.

So the answer was decided.

''!!''

With utmost confidence, Kierra surged upward, pressing her lips against Yu Chen's. As the pair of violet eyes in front of her quaked, Kierra hooked her arms around Yu Chen's neck, pulling her even closer. Their bodies were now huddled together, their moist and hot lips sealing every gap between them.

Yu Chen was initially stunned, but she soon threw herself in completely, enjoying the infinitely soft sensation to the fullest. As the two immersed themselves in the act, their bodies squirmed around, their legs tangled, flesh rubbing against flesh—it was a fulfilling feeling, as though the missing piece of either of them had just been found.

''W-Whoa...''

''How bold...!''

Ignoring all the exclamations surrounding them, the two fell further into their own world. At this point, after feeling up Yu Chen's lips for a while, Kierra decided to take it further. She slowly poked her tongue into her partner's mouth, subsequently making her body shudder.

''Mn...!''

Yu Chen let out a little moan and began to match Kierra, bringing her tongue out. As soon as Kierra felt Yu Chen opening up, she swooped in and immediately mashed her tongue against the other's, twirling and twisting around it as she liked.

She could feel the fast heartbeat of the person above her.

Soon, the gentle entanglement became a noisy endeavor as sticky and obscene slurping noises escaped the couple's mouths, filling the quiet room. Yu Chen felt like her tongue was melting. She noticed her bottom itching, and the more they did it, the more it itched.

Yu Chen yearned for it. 

She thoroughly went in, savoring as much as she could with intense vigor, trying to reach the person below her down to their deepest depth. It tasted like alcohol, but she didn't mind it.

However, as time went on, it was evident that she wasn't nearly skilled enough to be a match for Kierra. Her mind slowly became blurry—she was being consumed by the pleasure the kiss brought.

''Mnha... hm.''

Eventually, it was Kierra who got up first, holding the fainted Yu Chen in her arms. As she looked around, meeting eyes with others who were flabbergasted, she slowly and sensually licked the residue of her kiss with Yu Chen—the saliva off her lips, all the while smiling triumphantly.

Seeing this completely different, indecent side of the archwizard, some with weak hearts gulped involuntarily. At this point, Kierra was unknowingly oozing out a special aura of hers, one that was specially and magically integrated into her body and one she would let out when aroused.

''Do any of you... want to try?'' She asked, placing her index finger on her bottom lip.

In the eyes of others right now, Kierra seemed like a fragrant peach as opposed to her usual image of a thorny rose. Soft, sexy, and delectable. It was hard not wanting to embrace her and shower her with unreserved love.

Nevertheless, they were too stunned even to speak, and Kierra, being Kierra, took this quite strangely.

''I see.'' She said as her smile got even lewder. ''So you all are interested.''

'''' !!! ''''

Goosebumps.

Looking at Kierra's vivid red eyes, the women on the bed felt like they were lying helplessly before a beast. A sexual beast.

Just like that, Kierra gently put Yu Chen down and began to crawl to her next victim—Tian Yun. The sect master of White Lotus was too stunned at the moment, not realizing it until she saw Kierra's smooth and unexpectedly huge mountains right in front of her eyes. She creaked her neck up to see Kierra's beautiful face, her beautiful eyes—all for her.

''A-Ah...''

Kierra gently grabbed Tian Yun's chin with her hand and closed the distance between them. Unconsciously, Tian Yun leaned forward, and their lips met.

Feeling the softness of another person's lips for the first time, Tian Yun's body fell weak. Nevertheless, for some reason, she was completely at ease when she saw Kierra's face.

Just as the atmosphere between the two loosened up a bit, Kierra daringly put her tongue out and viciously invaded Tian Yun's mouth. She dug around freely, finding the other's tongue, and toyed with it as she liked.

When Tian Yun's body was about to go limp, Kierra finally pulled away, leaving a sparking string hanging in the air—the proof of their deep connection.

After putting the panting little sect leader down, Kierra turned to the girl beside her. Bai Qing.

''E-Eh?! Ah, no, I...'' Bai Qing, realizing she was the next target, flailed her arms around in panic. ''T-The thing is, I don't think of you as a romantic part—argh...!''

She bit her tongue.

''...''

Kierra was totally wasted, and she was horny, but she didn't lose her reasoning. Not completely, at least. 

''Okay.'' She replied before aiming at her next prey. Her hawk-like eyes landed on a restless Kang Shuren and an embarrassed Mie Xieren.

It seemed the other two were more willing to do it.

'Hah...'

Kierra licked her lips again. This was going to be a memorable night, she thought.


The next morning.

Kierra opened her eyes to a familiar ceiling, one belonging to her pocket-dimension house, and half a breast in her vision. She turned around lightly, revealing a mess of entangled limbs and bodies around her.

Fortunately, nobody died.

However, their flimsy clothes couldn't make it, resulting in most of them being half-naked, some even fully naked. And the whole room reeked of alcohol.

''...''

Frowning lightly, Kierra tried to remember yesterday's events. At this point, her excellent memory came in, and it basically said, 'You are a bitch' right into Kierra's face.

She ended up tongue-kissing all of them yesterday—maybe not the pets, but the humans. In the end, Bai Qing finally couldn't take it anymore and went in for a kiss as well.

'If that woman were here, she would kill me...'

Suddenly, Kierra felt a bolt of chill running down her spine.

Special thanks to Embreal, Havocado, Endoles, Timecrafter, plancking, Arfel Santos, and lucas rodger for supporting my Patreon page!

72