Case 36: Confession.
938 5 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(º ﹃ º ) (º ﹃ º ) (º ﹃ º ) (º ﹃ º )

On the hundredth floor of the Crimson Tower V2.0, four stupid faces could be seen sitting together on a bench. The apprentice wizards tried not to notice this strange phenomenon since the four were the most prominent of all.

They just sat there in a daze, paying little attention to the things around them. As they gazed out the window, they saw a clear blue sky, which inadvertently acted as a canvas for their thoughts and imaginations to project on.

The four were all terrible painters. If not... how could they draw only one thing?!

A woman who exuded a mature and irresistibly alluring aura. Long, silky smooth black hair, porcelain white skin, melted red eyes, high, cute nose, rosy cheeks, and... infinitely soft, endearing lips.

The image of a lewd woman wearing a flimsy nightgown lived rent-free in their minds.

''...Yu Chen.''

''...What is it, master?''

''W-We didn't do it all the way, right...?''

gulp—!

Yu Chen vividly remembered yesterday's experience. Her drunk act on Kierra practically caused all that chaos, yet she didn't feel guilty; no, she was proud. Looking into Kierra's eyes at the time, Yu Chen knew she was going to do it seriously.

If only... if only she didn't faint...

''Hah... I don't think we did.'' Yu Chen shook her head lightly.

At this point, Bai Qing intervened. ''M-Master Kierra also said so, didn't she...?''

''She stopped at only kissing.'' Kang Shuren said, eyes—covered eyes—on the sky. ''I was the one who held out for the longest. Seeing us passing out one by one... she eventually lost interest.''

This meant that if they could keep up with the archwizard, they would have had a wild night together. Just this thought alone made them blush again, and a faint sense of regret mixed with relief arose in their hearts.

If there was one person who had a different idea, it was definitely Yu Chen.

She only failed once, and who said she only had one chance?

Firing up, Yu Chen nodded to herself and steeled her determination. Once she met Kierra again, she would confess!

With that in mind, she and the others finally decided that it was enough daydreaming for now and went back to training.

Meanwhile, on the vast plain beside White Lotus.

Kierra was sitting leisurely on a wooden chair, enjoying the breezes passing through. The abbess of Emei was also here, right on Kierra's left.

''So fluffy...''

On the archwizard's lap was a little girl with fiery hair yet timid composure. The fox in her embrace naturally acted as a plushie, entertaining the little girl's touches.

''Mie Xieren.'' Kierra suddenly called.

Hearing this, the abbess turned around. ''Yes?''

''Did you find something you like yet?''

''I... no. Nothing notable as of right now, but... I think with you is fun.''

''With me?'' Kierra raised an eyebrow. ''You mean kissing?''

''Ah?''

Immediately, the woman's face turned rosy.

''If you enjoy kissing, then you will love real lovemaking. Find yourself a partner. It shouldn't be hard with your face.'' Kierra nonchalantly continued.

''N-No, no, I don't mean it that way. Just being with you is fun; that was what I tried to say.''

''I see. I do appreciate it.''

''...Rather, do you have experience in lovemaking?''

''I do.''

''How does it feel, actually...?''

''Hm... Fulfilled, pleasurable, and addicting.''

''Ohh...''

''You seem interested.''

''...It would be a lie if I said I wasn't.''

At this point, Kierra suddenly leaned her face toward Mie Xieren's, her lips slightly curled up.

''Stay with me,'' Kierra whispered. ''I shall teach you everything you need to know from the beginning to the end. Your body, your soul. E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.''

''Y-You mean...?!''

''Yes... become a member of the Crimson Tower.''

''Ah?''

''You can get stronger.''

''...''

At the teasing Kierra, Mie Xieren sighed and questioned herself. Why was she so thirsty in the first place? She lived thousands of years without touching herself nor touching others, yet only this moment...

In any case, it would be best to expel those dirty thoughts—

''Of course, if you are interested in that endeavor, we can work something out together, I'm sure.''

Never mind that—they were all sinful.

Just like so, Mie Xieren, fueled by strange delusions, agreed to become a part of the Crimson Tower. This made Kierra exceptionally delightful. Mie Xieren was a talented woman, no doubt. Having her join the tower was definitely a big win.

Kierra was willing to sleep with Mie Xieren if that was what it would take.

''...''

Hold on, just a moment. Why did that sound awfully similar to prostitution...?

No good. Kierra's mindset had become like this ever since she met that woman. She quickly shook off the thought and continued her relaxing session.

After some more activities, the sky had turned red, and the sun was about to set.

Kierra's group went back to White Lotus, and the archwizard proudly declared the admission of Mie Xieren, shocking many. With this addition of a big player in the world's scene, the Crimson Tower's members felt an immense sense of pride, and they were motivated once again!

When Kierra stood aside, watching over her disciples while planning her actions, a woman in purple appeared in her vision.

''...Kierra.'' Yu Chen called, looking straight at Kierra's eyes. ''Do you have time?''

Sensing something unusual, Kierra replied. ''Yes. Why?''

''I want to speak privately with you.''

''Alright.''

Just like that, the two left the Crimson Tower and landed at the top of the tallest peak across White Lotus. Similar to when the two first stargazed, the atmosphere here was truly special.

The stars were sparkling in the sky, and below, the lit lotus was ignited. 

The wind blew.

As the two's long hair swayed in the air, Yu Chen spoke up.

''Kierra. Truthfully... I have something to say to you.''

''...''

Kierra stared blankly at the woman in front of her. Yu Chen's cheeks were a bit rosy, her eyes kept diverting to the side, and her hands made some strange movements.

'This... is quite obvious.'

Eventually, Yu Chen gathered enough courage, and she was ready.

''I... I love you, Kierra.'' She said clearly. ''I want us to get together as a couple with the goal of marriage. Would that be okay with you, Kierra?''

''...''

Kierra stared at Yu Chen's outstretched hand. The woman in purple was trembling, eyes anxiously glancing at her hand. Kierra's pretty eyebrows furrowed.

''I am... sorry, Yu Chen.''

Yu Chen's heart dropped. Her complexion quickly turned white, and she bit her lips in frustration. Regardless, Kierra continued.

''I am currently taking a break from romance.'' She said. ''I don't feel like having a partner again yet.''

Yu Chen perked up.

''T-That means...''

That means Yu Chen still had a chance. She just needed to wait for Kierra to be involved in romance. A year, ten years, a hundred years... no matter what, Yu Chen felt like she was ready to wait.

She clenched her outstretched hand, and a smile bloomed on her face.

''I see, Kierra.''

She wouldn't give up.

It was about to be a long battle, but Yu Chen didn't waver. Right then, Kierra spoke up again.

''Still, if you are interested in a physical relationship right now, I shall not refuse.''

''Ah?''

57