Four Little Pigs
2.3k 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One day, four little pigs got kicked out of their home by their mother, because she was tired of feeding them.

...and they parted ways; each built a house of their own

The first pig was lazy, so he only built one with a straw.

The second one's a bit diligent; his house was made outta wood.

The third one was really diligent; his house was made out of bricks.

While the fourth one, god knows where he went.

Smelling the odors of delicious pigs from far away, the cunning wolf made his way towards the first house.

He didn't even have to huff it. Because the first pig was lazy, he forgot to lock the door or build the lock mechanism in the first place. After the first turn of the doorknob, the wolf heard a click; he gladly snuck in and swallowed the sleeping pig.

He was full after the first meal; he returned to the cave for a rest.

The next day, he came across the second house made out of wood and the door was locked.

"This seems tricky, hmm..." Cunning Wolf was deep in thought...

After a while of pondering, the wolf made a sprinting position and kicked hard against the ground; his right shoulder up front.

Upon impact, the door flew inside the house; breaking various object before it lodged deep inside the wooden wall.

The second pig was squirming, frozen in place with the wolf's entrance. Not giving any chance for the pig to recover, the wolf immediately lunged at the second pig; chewing him to pieces.

Seeing as the second pig was bit thinner, the wolf wasn't satisfied; he went hunting for a bit until he's full, before returning.

On the third day, the wolf came across a brick house with tinted windows. He tried ramming a door a few times, but it just wouldn't budge.

"It's stupid to go from a chimney, I'm not Santa Claus in the first place."

If the pig was clever, he'd set a trap under it, like a molten pot for example. The pigs before were stupid, but the wolf didn't wish to take any chances.

He broke into the house by punching through the window. Since his fur was thick and hard, it completely shielded his hands from the glass shards.

Landing smoothly on the shards-filled floor, the third pig was ready with weapons made. The buffer of two days had given him some time to prepare. Right after the wolf jumped in, the pig rushed with his pitchfork.

It wasn't very effective.

The distance was too far, since the wolf broke the furthest window from the front door, instead of the nearest one. Cunning Wolf shielded himself with the pieces of furniture, which riddled the pig's pathway, while craftily maneuvered through it. Soon enough, the third pig impaled one of the wooden tables by mistake.

It was hard enough with his small body to pivot his direction. He knew the wolf was cunning, but not to such extent.

Not charging right away, the wolf kicked the wooden table with full might, propelling the furniture all the way to the walls along with the pig. The brick walls hurt like hell, it caused the third pig to be knocked unconscious when the walls hit the back of his head.

Not taking any risks, Cunning Wolf took out the pitchfork and impaled the third pig few times before checking the pulse.

"It's a pretty good fight." the wolf paid his respects before eating the pig piece by piece.

Since the pig was the thinnest so far, the wolf was only half full. Yet, he was elated—there's a pile of good stuff in the house, while the ones in the previous houses didn't even catch his eye.

Finding a knapsack and wrapping all the necessary items, the wolf went back to his cave. He gathered some firewood and cooked his loot.

"Eating cooked meals once in a while is good for health."

He didn't get to sleep right away; otherwise, he'd turn into a cow.

During the fourth day, Cunning Wolf came across a weird smell. Treading his path towards the secluded forest area, the fourth house came to sight, made out of...countless rotting pig corpses.

Instead of holing himself inside the house, the fourth pig sat on a dilapidated wooden chair as if anticipating the wolf; his flesh all scrawny with bones visible.

One of his eyes were covered with an eyepatch. He gazed longingly into the distance, as waiting for demise was the only salvation he had.

The fourth pig gazed straight to the wolf; not wavering in the slightest.

"Wolf, I'm already a demon."

Witnessing this scenery, Cunning Wolf could only give a salute; the voices of the fourth pig echoed in his mind as he went back.

"Why are we still here--just to suffer?"

13