My First Time as a Loli
1.4k 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I regained consciousness, the space around me seems to become larger. I was surrounded by lots of fluffy things-some of these were bigger than my body.

I tried stretching my arms and legs a bit; rolling around in bed and letting my yawn out.

"Ahhnnnnn..."

...crap, did my heart just receive a critical hit? What's with this adorable loli voice?

Oh right, due to circumstances, I ended up becoming a loli. My soul was that of an adult though.

I slowly rose up, bearing few tinges of pain due to my stiff body. It was wrapped in a thick pajama with a hood. When I tried touching my arms with the other—it was so fragile and thin, even above the clothes. As I got no chest, there was nothing sticking out. It's also breezy down, with nothing between my thighs.

When I tried rubbing my own cheeks, the sensation was pretty great. It's really soft and warm like a baby.

"Ehehe..."

I unintentionally let out my voice again—the sheer crit made me laid back in bed and wriggle around.

I gotta get used to this. That's not just an ordinary loli—that's me! If I kept getting freaked out by my current self—it'd be more awkward when I conversed with others. Would I be treated as a weird girl?

Both my eyelids and body felt really heavy. Wasn't little girls supposed to be energetic? From the warmth, I felt and the scent of morning air, it was just somewhere at dawn. Since my head got rather hot, I took off the hood on my pajamas.

My hair draped all the way through until it rested on my bed—it was really long, maybe reaching up to my hips. The texture was so smooth like silk, I was quite absorbed that I ended up lying down again and played with it.

...no, I must focus!

I slowly opened my eyes, getting used to the scenery's light, stretching my arms and feet once more. Since getting on sitting position already drained myself, I did it whilst lying down, hanging on at brink of my consciousness.

My sight was quite blurry at first, but after a while, I realize this girl's sight was perfect. In my past life, I used to wear glasses, so I kinda felt awkward seeing so clearly without it.

There were a lot of stuffed animals on my bed: dogs; cats; bears, and also a cute ladybug plush on my bedside. My blanket had a white color with a cartoonized dog in it. As for the covers, there's not any kind of childish feel—a standard criss-cross pattern with warm colors, the same one with my fluffy pillow.

The bed was too large for a little girl like me. I could roll around for a bit, back and forth, as much as I'd like. When I stretched my legs, it barely even reached halfway. It had four bedposts with a silk canopy, akin to those luxurious ones I've seen in stories.

As for the rest of the room, the floor was made of linoleum but most parts were carpeted in warm colors. There were a big-sized wardrobe on a corner and a mirrored desk with various make-up tools.

I want to see what I look like!

"Awawa...ouch..."

Due to abruptly rising up, I felt cramps all over my body....what the heck, I was just like an elderly.

Maybe it's due to my child body with not much pain tolerance, tears began to well up in my eyes.

That's when I stared at my own reflection; it made my heart race.

"I want to take her home...."

...w-what was I thinking? That to be said, I was already at home—right? Or was I kidnapped...I hope it's from a cute aunt...I want her to Yuri me...

No..no, whatever you think of it, being kidnapped wasn't a good thing!

In any case—was I a lolicon? Would I get into jail even though I was currently a loli?

"A-ahem...uh...uguuu..."

...yes, I think I was a lolicon alright. Even if I tried lowering my voice and making it sound adult-like, my heart still suffered damage. This was quite the serious predicament.

Calm down...I really want to remember the sight reflected in the mirror.

It was a little girl with long black hair beautifully draped on the bed. She wore dog pajama with hoods. Her pale complexion and white skin made her look like a doll. Her pair of crimson eyes which made me wonder if she's really human at first.

...though her expression was genuine, especially when she closed one eye with the other letting out tears.

Her face had perfect features and on the standards of my previous world, she was definitely one of the cutest.

With a stupid giggle when I reminisce about this body's appearance, I glanced at the other parts of this room. At the opposite corner of the make-up desk and wardrobe, there was only the door, and beside my bed was a window with its curtains still closed. There were two windows on my left and right.

Behind me was an air-conditioner so this world might be pretty modern as opposed to typical another-world stories. It was currently turned off, and the window seemed to be closed but I felt a lot of invigorating air circulating around, strengthening my weak body.

Since this room was rectangular-shaped, there was a lot of space left—pretty desolate considering its size. Right in front of me, there's a desk with a particular landscape painting.

It depicted the scenery out of the fantasy world.

"World Tree – Yggdrasil."

Thus said the title at the golden nameplate beneath.

It appears that this world's language was the same as modern English.

...as for the painting. There were various people with fairy wings, and on their hands were musical instruments. The landscape was filled with green vegetations of vibrant colors, and on the far-off horizon, stood tall an enormous tree.

Was the fairy people playing music to worship it? That to be said, I didn't know if this world had a modern-fantasy setting or it's just like my previous world.

If it's the first one, I might be able to use magic.

One of my wishes in the past life was to learn magic. I yearned to call upon lots of riches using it so I didn't have to work anymore. Though, the most progress I had was trying to feel and see my own aura. It was still faint, and it's silver-grey, not white. Other than that, all the changes in my life could be labeled as superstitious.

In any case--how did you cast magic again?

"Relax your body, channel your energy in a way that made you comfortable, and release it."

A mysterious voice echoed inside me.

Alright, let's put it to practice.

I closed my eyes and laid down on the bed; careful not to fall asleep. I took a deep breath, but it seems this body couldn't hold for long and as I exhale it, my lung hurts..and I frantically gasped for air. My ribs started to ache as I slowly inhaled...

What should I do?

...she said to relax, so it might be correct to do nothing.

I focused on the comfy feeling this bed gives. I didn't know if this was magic but, there was something warm enveloping me. Rolling around holding a random plush, I drifted to sleep once more.

Before that, a message popped up in my mind:

[Rebooting System

Starting Emergency Treatment.

Loading BIOS]

...am I a robot?

Another one of my old stuff. It end up becoming the prototype for my other story, the Scenery of Tranquil Places without me realizing it. You can find it on Royalroad, if you're interested.

It's really absurd and perverted though.

4