Custom Hero Academia (with Baldy)
221 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, this is a world with superpowers, or should I say Quirks? Basically, around 80% of the people in this world have them, while the rest are normal humans, called 'Quirkless'.

While I have no Quirks at all, I don't really give a damn. My classmates are really annoying though, especially those two, Deku and Bakugo—those two should just get a room already.

If this is a novel, then I'd be an Extra. I barely even interacted with those two at all since I dislike trouble.

That one day, when I went home—I saw the greatest superhero in the world—All Might. How did Deku have anything to do with him?

Well, not like it's my business. I dislike superheroes in the first place. Better stay away from them—they've practically attracted troubles wherever they go.

Nevertheless, Fate didn't want me to have a peaceful life.

During midnight, I woke up to the stinging sensation in the back of my head.

[Your quirk, 'Custom Hero' has awakened!]

[One of the quirks features, Custom Hero System, now initializing...]

[Quirk Description: Custom Hero can develop your Quirks to anything you want.]

[System had detected the results of your hard work in the past 15 years!]

[You have gained... Development Points!]

It was quite a lot? I don't do much besides 100 push-ups, 100 crunches, and squats, with 5 km of running every day.

It has some weird effect of making me bald, although it doesn't change much besides my nickname.

I only did it on a regular basis when I entered middle school. It's kinda weird my physique didn't change much despite my daily training. Although I had to hold myself back in gym classes in order not to stand out.

God, I hate all the extra attention if that was the case.

[The Development Points can be used to strengthen your abilities and let you develop new traits!]

My head hurts from all the System messages, but this development was so familiar. Since I'm pretty much a loner, I spent the majority of my time reading web novels. When I'm not at it, I'd like to exercise since being healthy is such a godsend.

If there's a System, does that mean I have a status?

[Status]

Saitama (nickname)

Power: B
Speed: B
Technique: A
Intelligence: C
Cooperativeness: E

...

If I remember correctly, A is the highest while E is the lowest. For a mere quirkless human, my stats are pretty good?

[Tutorial Mission incoming]

[Join UA]

[Reward: enter My Hero Academia storyline.]

"Nope."

[You have rejected the Tutorial]

[You have gained an 'Alternate Starter Pack' reward for not opting to Join UA.]

[Gained extra Development Points!]

[When your stats are already enough, the Mission System will trigger automatically. The missions are all Optional.]

Much better.

If I'm a hero, I'll just be doing it for a hobby. To be honest, I don't really understand why being a champion

Since I dislike all the hassle, let's maximize the physical attributes. Contrary to the status, you can develop your strength, agility, dexterity, etc...just like in RPG games.

After all, what's more satisfying than killing everything in One Hit?

[Skill: One Punch has been successfully acquired.]

[This skill is perfectly suitable for the Host. Augmenting the skill power...]

[Calculating...]

[One Punch]

Gain tremendous damage with your attacks. Whether it's from hands, feet, body, or projectile attacks.

[Gained title: One Punch Man.]

Short, concise, and sweet. The way I like it.

[Gained superhero title: Caped Baldy.]

Oh, it appears when my stats and skills transcended a certain point, I'll automatically get a name. Why must it be a Baldy though? Is my baldness my only redeeming trait?

Hey, System, stop mocking me!

I spent the remainder of my point on the skills that developed my superhuman physique even further.

...after that, it's...

There's a loud explosion sound in my room...all of my painstaking effort to tidy them has gone! Not to mention, there's no longer any roof and the walls were torn as well.

I saw this ugly-like mutant creature with nasty drolls in front of me.

"Hahaha! I finally got a hos--"

"Screw off."

In my fit of anger, I threw a crumpled paper at his face. To my surprise, his head got blown off to a bloody mess with just that attack.

[You have killed ...]

[Mission ... is automatically cleared!]

[Your reputation with the Hero Association is increased!]

{Gained ... Development Points!]

While the experience points are nice, I don't expect him to be so easily killed.

Damn it! If only I knew this, I'd go a little easier...

Who the hell is going to fix my rooftop now? My Mom's going to kill me at this rate!

[Gained title: Just a Hero for Hobby.]

Ahhh! Shut up, you damn System. Your main reason to be here is to mock me, ain't you!

Ain't you?

...geez, I guess I had to clean up this mess, even though it's not even my fault.

...

I had to spend the entire night fixing up and tidying my room. I have to go to the nearby forest to gather stuff and process the materials myself—plus making sure the proportion was perfect.

When these guys can just play games all night...why I have to do this?

Why am I so unlucky?

"Hiya, baldy."

"Hello, baldy."

"Your head is even balder today!"

"Arrgghhh! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

I guess I'm not actually that tired to lash out.

...but at this rate, if this happened every time, I'm going to go insane.

Alright.

I'm going to pummel those villains next time, so none of them can disturb me at night.

3