Going Home Club
135 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Which club are you in?"

"Oh? The Going Home club, of course."

"...don't lie to me, I've never seen you in that clubroom."

"Huh? Ain't that just a lingo--"

"That club exists. If you're just trying to play it cool, don't ever talk to me again."

Yoshida was really strange today.

What's wrong with the Going Home club? It's a well-known lingo!

While joining a club wasn't mandatory, it's so uncool to say I'm not in a club, as opposed to—I'm in the Going Home club!

To be honest though, it's the first time I've been asked this question, ever since I enrolled in this school. Since I'm a part of the cool kids, I got to say it at least once!

The moment school hours ended, I went to the place, where the rumored Going Home club was located. It's really strange. When I asked a few times, they're all pointed at the same location.

Third floor, old school building. The door was laden with dust and spiderwebs; some of the floorboards are rickety as well.

I gulped my saliva as I tried to ascertain what's behind. There were a faint crying and wailing sound similar to a small animal, accompanied by static noises.

Behind the door, I saw ET. He's just like in the movies. I don't know what he's doing here in Japan.

...in his hand, was an old landline phone.

It took him a bit, before he wiped his tears and gazed weakly at me.

"I want to go home..."

ET in Japan.

Coming soon in Theatres.

1