Dream Collection 2
100 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I got a pretty exciting dream for once.

Humanity was taken over by the aliens. They look like overgrown fetuses with big black eyes, disproportionate torso, and head, plus small limbs.

They used some kind of machine to propel themselves around.

I was wondering on some sorta highway and it's pretty ruined, with cracks appearing on the roads. Certain parts completely collapsed; revealing a dark void in place.

Hmm...where should I start?

At one point I met this guy--he's a human but...he seems pretty shady.

"If you wanna know latest hot shit, you betcha ask me!"

I might be that clueless guy trapped in a cryogenic chamber during the entire invasion.

I wasn't here empty-handed though; had come with a strange symbol on my pocket, which signifies infinite storage—inventory.

He began to covet it so much he even attempted to attack me, but I was near the authorities—a human guy in military camo suit. The swindler got arrested just like that.

While I was out gathering information, I noticed the currency itself had changed.

Instead of the usual currency, we used Star Dollars and the money itself was digitized. When I thought about it, a menu popped up; tons of Star Dollars on my cash amount.

There's a fixed transfer rate between all the galactic currencies. A game-like button at the bottom part. A decent amount of Star Dollars were added to my existing money as I clicked it.

One Star Dollar was enough to buy a bottle of water, around the 1.5 L ones. Water was quite a cheap item. Despite the world's basically in a post-apocalyptic state, the prices remain unchanged here. That's basing how much a bottle of water usually cost and comparing it to the other goods.

There were actual demon aliens as well, with succubus roaming around at some part. When I was messing around browsing a nearby terminal, I found--there's even the domain for the futanari succubus.

I wonder if that lewd succubus also stayed there. I mean, my succubus waifu—Levy.

The next thing, I remember watching some cute idol stuff. I think it's on a stage and they're pretty much lifelike anime girls; so fluffy.

I also went back and forth to buy a lot of water.

Spending enough time observing, I figured this place was actually a floating city.

Most people present were aliens.

The majority of humans were on the ground. They were like scavengers in post-apocalyptic stories. Since Earth was too vast, there's gonna be some group of people who got away. The Aliens didn't seem too bothered to catch them all.

...and at the bottom part of this city, I caught a weird looking fish. Maybe a gigantic cod or something? No fishy smell wafted around its body.

While I was wondering what to do with it, an alien girl wearing office suit came to me, saying: this fish was the primary diet for a legendary creature three thousand years back.

She had no clue how did it get here, but her abilities detected a time wormhole nearby and as we jumped into it, everything was dark.

Slowly as the light gathered up, was an enormous being with countless tentacles with appearance vaguely resembling an eldritch abomination.

The moment we've arrived, we stood atop its body.

I held the giant fish while the girl led the way. Until we came to a strange part which seems to be its mouth or so. The moment I placed the fish inside, the entire body trembled and there were few unintelligible voices speaking inside my mind; not sure what it meant.

Well, that's about all.

2