Bob vs Truck-kun @ Metro Manila
150 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
No, I'm not from Philippines. I just know a lot of folks from there.

This was based on https://www.scribblehub.com/read/16829-generic-isekai/chapter/16832/

It was a bustling night in Metro Manila, Philippines. Bob Pasig Macanaog Guera Hernandez Dos Santos Olivera, or in short, Bob--he walked amidst the bustling, non-ending waves of traffic in the metropolitan city.

Letting out a mouthful of turbid air—he sighed:

'How much longer before my next day off?'

With a downcast expression and incessant sighing, Bob waited until the streetlights went red whilst playing on his phone. It had a wallpaper of an anime girl with big tiddies.

'My waifu...I'll come back home soon.'

As if triggering a flag—the moment Bob crossed the road...a truck sped up all of sudden!

“Omae wa mou shindeiru!” Truck-kun said

Bob was totally dumbfounded at the bizarre turn of events. Out of reflex, he raised his hand and lowered his entire body, forming a martial arts stance; both his palms were spread.

Right before the truck smashed his arms, Bob shouted:

"Blitz!"

Blinding light engulfed his entire flesh; he transcended the limits of a mortal as his muscles engorged, followed by his clothes ripping apart, showcasing a set of babies bulkier than a world-class heavy-lifter. Inhaling as much air as he could, his upper body expanded even more, with his stomach shrinking to its minimum,

Bob did his best to muster his whole strength and pushed the truck back; causing deafening sounds to form, as the tires made violent whirring sound against the asphalt.

Even with utmost effort, he was pushed backward several meters and the soles of his shoes nearly caught on fire from all the flurry of sliding.

Seeing as the truck had tinted windows; Bob couldn't see the driver...but this fucker definitely had bad intentions!

Instead of stopping right on contact, the truck even picked up speed!

Sweat was flooding his entire body; the truck kept pushing him at a faster and faster pace. It was fortunate all the cars were cleared out—but they were about to crash into a Jollibee chain!

'No! Not my Jollibee! Tangina this world!'

Bob cursed in his heart. This truck really wants to drive him to a corner.

'I don't know who you are and why you hate me so much, but don't blame me for being nasty!'

One hundred meters...

Fifty meters...

Ten meters!

'Now!'

At this point, his shoes were already burning with enough fire, it melted down the asphalt. Bearing the intense pain and gritting his teeth, Bob dug his feet deeper below. Using the ground as a pivot, he jerked his body backward in resolute motion...

"PUTANGINA MO!"

With a back throw, Bob flung the truck all the way, until it crashed towards the PLDT building.

It took several minutes of gasping for breath until Bob steadied himself. With his feet digging deeply in the asphalt, he's a loss on how to get out.

...there he noticed—his pants were torn, and his boxers were out in plain sight.

Although he was relieved since his phone was unscathed. Plus, he wasn't currently wearing the anime boxer featuring his waifu.

Not long after, the police came and questioned him on the spot.

"Why are you naked?"

...before Bob could explain anything, he got arrested on the spot for indecent exposure.

After a night in the jail cell, he was fined a few pesos and were let out after a short lecture.

Speaking of Truck-kun...

He's also arrested, but due to the amount of marijuana piled inside him, he was sentenced with a death penalty.

Everything was well.

Bob didn't have to go to another world, and he could spend the days with his waifu.

Even if his work was boring and the job didn't pay well. Bob knew everything would be alright, with the power of Anime and Jollibee on his side.

3