Yuri makes you fit (GL)
269 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
this one's a bit nsfw

just another one of my discord nonsense.

I was wondering if you'll make a wish to be a cute anime girl in the next life.

Be surrounded by yuri girls that's so into you, that way you can appreciate women all you want.

In the worst case, you can just look at the mirror and feel yourself up. Like a maiden caressed by another maiden. It's beautiful.

Your senpai watched you the entire time while masturbating. She was all hot and bothered, thinking 'even though we're both girls...i...'

The big question.

When you're in your room--supposedly it's a dorm.

Where did senpai watch you?

The moment you look up, you realize how unromantic it was.

She stuck herself in the ceiling the entire time.

You saw senpai's nice boobs beneath that risque lingerie, your eyes turned to your own. It's pretty small in comparison, but the shape was cute

And you're happy with yours.

You gained the enlightenment that all breasts of varying shapes and sizes are precious.

You stared again at senpai's figure. When she's still lost in touching herself.

In a fit of mischief, you felt like teasing this beautiful but creepy stalker who had her hands on her panties.

Letting out your cute voice...

'Hyahhnn....senpai, are you going to come?'

And senpai played along, it's like an erotic roleplay at this point where you just talk dirty to each other.

And you realize, all those dirty talks made you all hot and bothered.

As senpai finally came to a realization, you're moving your hand to your pants
she immediately jumped down. Causing your heart to nearly burst with shock
as you also indulged yourself in senpai's aroused figure.

You turned your eyes away

'S-senpai...why are you here? this is my room...'

'i'm...just practicing my endurance climbing... I'm sorry... I entered the wrong one.'

'Ah...okay.'

You realize how awkward it was and how senpai actually had little to no shame.

She just didn't care she shlicked herself to your cute body and now she's going to walk away?

In desperation and driven by the mutual benefit to ascend into pleasure heaven, you reached your hand to senpai.

'Wait...'

'...w-what's wrong? I know it's wrong to enter the wrong room, but...'

'That's not it...'

There was a bit of a pause when you gulped your saliva and realizing how outrageous your next words will be.

'Senpai...did you feel good...earlier?'

'...ah.'

'i want to feel good...as well.'

And so, both you and senpai embark on a new pleasure together.

Climbing up the ceiling and stuck your body for a prolonged time.

Happy end.

1