Cursed Chapter
91 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey, what's wrong? There's nothing wrong out there.

Only some pitch black darkness enveloping us. I cannot see anything. It was dark and I don't know how to feel.

There was something out there wrapping around me. I was afraid to turn back and see. What was beyond the abyss, I don't wish to know.

I happen to stifle my breathing, each time I tried trudging deeper. Inside my mind, was something pent up. Something that needs a release.

Various weird monsters that were too absurdly gruesome to even exist in real life. It's like they're chewing on my heart, soul, and consciousness. I wish to let them out.

Let them out and plague whichever world was out there. Only this way, I could finally sigh in relief.

I was really afraid of this monster, but simply describing its appearance isn't going to cut it.

I forgot what it looks like. My memories all blurred as if trying its hardest to dispel all appearances.

The only thing that rang clear, was the pain it caused.

I'm not sure anymore, where to start.

From the moment it came to me, I have lost the will to live. I stopped caring about things in life. In the end, nothing matters anymore. Not even the monster itself; not even me or my own life.

Nothing.

Nothing really matters.

I just want to shut it all down.

1