Pinno Chiho feat. DIO
99 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Twice upon two times, a lonely old man breathes oxygen. He makes dolls and other wooden crafts as a trade.

The old man has a warm heart. Yet, fate doesn't bring him a kindred soul.

He might have foregone the desire of a lover, but he yearned, to at least have a child of his own.

...and the next morning, the old man was pregnant; a boy was born.

The old man named him Pinno Chiho. Based on his father's name, Pinno, and his mother—Chiho.

As a child of a righteous and warm-hearted person, God wants Pinno Chiho to live as a good boy.

He came to Pinno Chiho in his dream, not long after his fifteenth birthday.

In this society, when you turn fifteen, you're treated as an adult.

"Pinno Chiho, my child. What do you think the most important thing in choosing someone?"

"It is their capabilities."

"...and what are you capable of?"

"I can fold my ear all the way in." and Pinno Chiho did just that.

It made God chuckle.

"What else can you do?"

Pinno Chiho took out a wooden box out of nowhere—tons of exquisite wooden toys were present.

The craftsmanship was top-notch and its curvatures lacking jagged edges and traces of chipped wood. The boy's hands were rough yet its movements weren't slightest bit delicate.

"I made all of these."

"Are you sure?"

The sudden inquiry causes the young man to gulp, and sweat starts to pour down his face.

"Actually...Father helped a lot...but all the ideas are my own."

God shook his head. He knew the young man was telling the truth, but how he wasn't actually confident to admit his own shortcomings right away...

'He's not a child anymore.'

"That won't do, Pinno Chiho. Talent and capabilities may be precious, but it doesn't worth jack in face of trust. Tell me, my child—can I trust you?"

Pinno Chiho was unable to meet God's gaze; his head was down the entire time.

"I'm not worthy."

"At least you're honest," nodding few times, the God took out a lighter from his pocket, "Take this lighter. A fine one, isn't it?" a perfect blue flame illuminated the dim surroundings.

It drew the young man's attention, he was unable to process what was said to him...

"You are to keep this light on for 24 hours. It has a lot of fuel. It's easy enough—you can just sit on your room for the entire day—but! If you let your guard down a bit—whether you doze off—or whether you let your guard down from the breezy wind..." God paused for a bit, before making a slitting motion, "Then you cannot be trusted."

God's last message was, "After 24 hours have passed, I will come here again and judge you."

Pinno Chiho woke up in a cold sweat, on his table was a lighter standing erect.

Its fire was a perfect blue. In this context, however—Pinno Chiho cursed his luck.

I didn't do any wrong. I don't get anything for accomplishing it...

Was there any point on doing this?

With all frustration, Pinno Chiho took out his alarm clock; he spun the knob until the clock made two full rotations.

'This should do it. I feel bad for cheating that God but I don't have any other choice. I can't stay awake for 24 hours straight. Not to mention, all those bathroom breaks and eating. Sorry, but I never said I'm worthy—you're the one forcing yourself on me.'

As he was about to put out the lighter...an arrow popped out of nowhere and pierced his head! The doors and windows were shut—with no traces of it being broken.

With his body slumping face down, his consciousness turned dark; feeling the sensation of warm blood spreading across the floor.

The moment he regained clarity, he found himself inside a dark place shaped like a giant chessboard. A metallic knight stood before him. Its body gave a pure white luster with details sculpted to utmost perfection. He rode a metallic horse of darker hue, whose eyes and stature inspire dominance over all.

It mesmerized his craftsmen's muse so much—he gasped in awe:

"This doll is...Made in Heaven."

It fascinates him, even more, when the knight and his horse seem to move according to his will. The moment he woke up from his dream, the knight followed suit.

Although it was strange--his old man couldn't see it.

...and 'God' never appeared again. Not even telling him whether he was worthy of trust.

It was many years later, he would meet God. The deity was still unfathomable, but Pinno Chiho knew a few more things.

God's name is DIO.

...and he said to Pinno Chiho.

"I never trusted anyone in the first place. It was foolish to place full trust in someone, especially if they just blindly follow the rules without thinking for themselves."

DIO took a deep breath, speaking slowly, emphasizing few points.

"The Arrow was the real test. If you're the Chosen One, you will gain something—if not, you will die...tell me, how is Made in Heaven treating you?"

Pinno Chiho stood silent.

"I understand why you're unable to answer right away. Which is fine—take your time." DIO waved his hands and the door behind Pinno Chiho opened up.

As DIO opened his eyes, a pair of golden eyes gazed straight at the young man's soul...

"Join me." he smirked, "We can achieve the Heaven together."

"I will think about it."

DIO clicked his tongue and soon his entire body was enveloped by a black mist.

The moment the mist subsides, a voluptuous young woman with blond hair and seductive smile gazed lustfully at him.

"Join me...and I will show you, Heaven."

As the young man's penis was erect...he was unable to resist the girl's allure any longer.

...and they fucked.

1