Senpai, Her Toilet, and Me (weird stuff)
130 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Senpai's so cute today, especially the way she's hugging her toilet bowl.

I love how she carried the toilet bowl everywhere, even when she went to the toilet.

One day, Senpai dragged me to the rooftop alone. She left her toilet in the toilet.

"Minori, I think I fell in love...with my toilet."

"I'm not surprised--I've been shipping you and the toilet all this time." that's what I'd like to say.

I pretend that I'm wholly surprised, but it sounds so fake, "Eh? Do your toilet actually know of this matter?"

Senpai didn't even notice it...

"Of course not...no matter how much I talked to her 'bout it, she just won't respond."

"That's a given, Senpai. Not all toilets have the ability to speak Human language."

"I think, she secretly had a crush at the toilet in the all-boys' school across ours. That's why she seems energetic lately."

Senpai's melancholic gaze, as she stared into the distance, was so dreamy.

"I guess I should forget about it—a human and toilet having kids together aren't realistic."

Wait...why do you jump so far into making babies? Both of you weren't in a relationship yet. What about going out, introducing yourselves to your parents, engagement, and marriage?

But times had changed. The divorce rates in our country's more than half, and it's not like you need marriage to prove to others' you're together.

"If that's the case, I'm going to reincarnate as a toilet. I hope she'll remember me. You too, Minorin. Please take care of my precious--"

Senpai was about to scale the walls and jump off...

"No!"

I clutched her so tight and pulled hard; she fell on top of me.

"Minori, let go! I can't live like this without her..."

She's so strong...I don't think I can't hold on for long.

"Calm down, senpai! Are you going to jump to your death before knowing her answer?"

"But it's scary! It's so scary to think she would reject me and go to another toilet..."

"Even so, you have to try. It's better to try and regret, than not trying and regretting it."

With that, Senpai finally went back.

I hope she's alright.

About an hour had passed. I was gazing at the skies above. It's blue with lots of clouds like cotton candies. One resembled my late grandmother, she too, was reduced into a meat paste like that one day.

As I reminded of my late grandma, Senpai went back to the rooftop. Despite the shining sun, I could not make out her expression.

She had such intense aura, it's impossible to call out to her.

Not even needing to scale the walls, she jumped off the school's rooftop.

I closed my eyes and turned my back on such a tragedy.

Tears began welling over me...it's too much for me to bear. I made a pistol hand sign and blew a puff of imaginary smoke.

"See you...Space Cowboy."

...but something was not right. I still felt her presence clearly.

From the rooftop, I saw her forlorn figure limping over.

The next morning, she's back hugging her toilet like nothing happened.

I'm glad her leg wasn't injured.

As long Senpai is smiling and happy, everything will be alright.

1