Ideals (srs)
60 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I love stories, but not enough to actually put a lot of effort than what I deem necessary.

I will write the way I want, for my own happiness.

Others' work may change the world, garner them fame and money.

The only thing that matters to me is money, and there are other ways to earn it.

It's better to be less known, for there are countless things I don't want others to know. The more fame you have, the more people would try digging up your past.

...and I can't get myself to care 'bout the world. My own benefits always come first.

Recently, my love for stories had gone downhill. A lot of things out there look the same, equally worthless.

I want something different. Something fresh; something actually worth my time. It's not easy to find one nowadays.

I'm not confident, I can write something I look forward to. If it's just a regular story made for fun and attract readers, I'd probably just write it as an afterthought and leave it.

To me, there's only ONE kind of story that's worth writing. Only ONE that's worth putting effort on.

If it can't change my life for the better, it doesn't worth shit.

Compared to that, fame, appreciation, and money can just eat dirt.

If I can't do it this way, it doesn't matter whether I write or not.

Better not do it, than wasting my life in something fruitless.

1