Chapter 5  Prince Gremory Takes A Trip To The Human World?
2.5k 32 141
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

Chapter 5  Prince Gremory Takes A Trip To The Human World? by Harem-Fan

 

     Six months have passed since I started to strongly focus on my Devil abilities. This had both good and bad consequences.

     Well, the good things that have happened, would be the fact that I can now more easily control my Power of Destruction. With a bit of effort, I can fire a single bullet of power and shrink it to a softball sized black with a hint of crimson orb. Most anything I hit with it, just gets obliterated or warped by its intensity.

     My brother can create many of these orbs of Destruction, so only being able to create one is not impressive. Well that is in comparison to a veteran. But my blast is already equal to what Rias Gremory in the anime could use when fighting Riser on the school roof. So I have a long way to go since Rias was a bit lazy.

     Another positive thing I have accomplished would be my frequent use of our library. I have decided being Lazy is a Sin. I will learn everything that I can about my new world so that I can better plan for my future with many foes who just have immense power. Personally, the one foe I dread facing because of his Sacred Gear is Cao Cao. (sounds like, So-So)

     Well if you live under a rock and never heard of what a Sacred Gear is, simply put, they are Soul-bound tools made by the Biblical God that are born with Humans, to counter Supernatural beings. Sadly, being a Devil, I cannot own one of these iconic weapons of God like Vali Lucifer can. But to be honest, I would rather be a Super Devil any day than a Sacred Gear wielder.

     There is the most powerful and well known of them called Longinus. And the strongest one is the spear that pierced and killed Jesus, the True Longinus. Other well known Longinus would be the Divine Dividing and Boosted Gear that house the spirits of the 2 Heavenly Dragons, Ddraig and Albion.

     Because of where I am today, for a brief second, I thought of what would happen to the world and history if I just shot child Issei with a bolt of Demonic Power, and realized I could never really do such a cruel thing. I might be a Devil, but I am kind at heart. I will just let Issei live his life.

     I felt horrible having thoughts of either killing or recruiting him. Having knowledge of my world is very terrifying to even make me want to plot against a 3½ year old child. Those reincarnation and transmigration protagonists are twisted individuals now that I think about it. And I hope I never become corrupted with thoughts of manipulating others. But sadly, it might happen without me realizing it, sigh.

     Well, that is enough of this topic for a long time. For now, Sacred Gears are still a bit rare to see because all of the new wielders are still young and have not awakened them yet.

     Seeing me sigh, Grayfia asked me.

     "Young master Ray, are you not feeling well? Is the Human world air or the sun too much for you?"

     I shook my head as I was looking in a mirror in a clothing store in the city of Kuoh, Japan. Kuoh is a territory controlled by Cleria Belial, the cousin of the Number one Rating Game Champion.

     So this city has not yet been given to the Gremory family to rule. Because I only have slight knowledge of events, I have no idea how and why Rias became the ruler of Kuoh. I don't even know why Cleria Belial was never mentioned before in the anime.

     "Well it is 1994 and it seems Human fashion is in an interesting place. So Grayfia, how do I look?"

     Grayfia looked at my bluejeans, sneakers, and Dragon Ball Z tee-shirt and frowned a bit.

     "Young master, I personally think you are more handsome in your Underworld attire. Human clothing seems strange on you. But if you like it, so will I."

     I chuckle a bit, because I actually feel I like my Human world clothing I remember wearing. Most noble young Devils would sneer and have contempt for Earth fashion. Even Diodora Astaroth wore his Underworld attire walking around Kuoh in the third season of the anime.

     Ah, that guy angered me even as a child. Just thinking about meeting him last month pisses me off!

     Once again Grayfia saw anger and disgust on my face and her eyebrow raised.

     "Ah?! Sorry, I was just remembering that jerk, Diodora. What he said to Kuisha really made me want to vaporize him!"

     Grayfia remembering how that gathering almost turned bloody over my fight, made the adults worry. It was the first time I had a killing intent towards another child. And when a Super Devil child gets pissed, well that is bad. The fact that if I went out of control, and had the power to blow up this whole Island of Japan, made the parents get involved.

     This incident I mentioned was bad in my six months, because it made my fame spread my name all over the Underworld again. It had not been a huge topic till I was about to end Diodora out of rage.

     He did not physically hurt Kuisha, but insulted her for trying to 'climb a big tree' for her family, and when she thought I believed Diodora's words, she cried. My Gremory blood, hearing her cry, made my protective instincts flair and well, you can imagine how I slapped him around. Thankfully the adults stopped me before I made him turn to ash, sigh.

     Well, the bright side was, Kuisha knew I cared about her.

     "Do not worry young master Ray, youth Devils fight all the time, and your reason to fight was just defending your and Lady Abaddon's honor, now let us go we have many things to do today."

     I nodded, and after paying for the clothing I bought, we walked out onto the streets of Kuoh Town...

-

     I underestimated my and Grayfia's appearance here in Japan. Grayfia is not wearing her maid attire, but a long white dress with brown soft leather boots. She is giving off a University big sister vibe right now. While I am wearing child appropriate clothing, my crimson hair and blue-green eyes make me look like a Northern European child model.

     Grayfia brought me with her today because I had expressed interest in Japan back during the time I had my birthday. She has business with Lady Cleria Belial, and thought it was the right time for me to get some true sunlight and Human air. I was secretly happy to come to Kuoh of all places, but hid my excitement.

     As Grayfia and I passed by many streets, I was sad to not have seen too many iconic sights that I had seen in my one viewing of the anime, but to be fair, I hardly remember anything more than the Kuoh Academy, old schoolhouse, and the park that Issei died in.

     As I was surprised to see Kuoh Academy on our path, I realized it was a school-day, and all of the girls were entering the school for classes. I realized, there are no boys. Grayfia seeing me stop and watch the all-girls school with interest she rarely sees in me, tells me like a true guide.

     "Young master, that is Kuoh Academy and all-girls school. This is their High School division, and over in that direction is their Middle School division, and a mile that way is the University division. A few of the Underworld Devil women come to study here among the humans, and make Contracts while they study. Mostly women from the Old King faction, but all are welcome with Lady Cleria Belial's permission."

     I try my luck and ask, no request.

     "Grayfia, I want to attend this High School when I am old enough, may I?"

     Activating: Super Secret Finishing Move... Puppy Dog Eyes! And BOOM! I have Grayfia in the palm of my hands, Brouhaha!

     My big brother had told me once about Grayfia having a weakness for cute things, and he taught me this secret finisher, and it works like a charm! Grayfia's eyes just went sparkly. She said,

     "I-I will need to ask Lady Cleria and your parents about that, so no promises, okay?"

     So to praise her with positive reinforcement, taught by my brother, I gave her a warm hug to reward her for caving in to my request. Yes, this is totally emotional manipulation, but damn it, she uses pinches, so I am being humane at least!

-

     Shortly the two of us arrived at a brand-new two story mall, with an outdoor parking structure. Looking at it, it is all top of the line and made well, to resist earthquakes.

     "Grayfia, why are we at the mall? I thought we were going to meet the Territory Lord?"

     "Ray, look at the name of the mall... It is the Kuoh Belial Mall. (In the future the name changes to Kuoh Town Mall, for reasons) She and her family own this brand new structure and she wanted to show me. She and I were childhood friends. So this is both a formal and informal meeting for us. Plus, you can buy anything you want here to bring home, like magazines, books, and toys."

     I gave her a thumbs-up and we entered the new mall...

-

     As we entered the two-floor mall, I saw it was not overly crowded, due to school being in session. This is good because I keep getting looks from older women wanting to kidnap me for being cute. No seriously, it unnerves me.

     Then we hear and see an incredibly beautiful woman, that I can instantly tell is a Devil.

     "Grayfia, over here, yes here I am, Ufufu."

     The woman is wearing a dark gray kimono and she has her long grey hair loose. Her gray eyes are soft and friendly, like a pure maiden.

     Clack Clack Clack! Cleria's wooden geta shoes make a rapid sound as she comes to us in high spirits. She took both of Grayfia's hands intimately while saying.

     "Grayfia, it has been far too long, why have you not come to visit before? Is it because of your new young master here? Hello Prince Gremory, I am Lady Cleria Belial, and I rule this territory. It is an honor to finally meet you. Every Devil knows about you, and now I finally have met the brother of Devil King Lucifer. Did you know even my cousin, the rating game champion, wants to meet you?"

     "Thank you for allowing me to visit Kuoh Town Lady Belial. Honestly, I love this place, it is so different from our Underworld. And please tell your cousin I pass my greetings to him. I am a fan of his Rating Game matches. I watch them all. His use of your family's [Worthless] ability is genius."

     She was very happy to hear me compliment her cousin, and soon we engaged in informal conversation...

-     If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     On the second floor Food-Court, Grayfia said to me.

     "Young master Ray, I am now going to talk about some confidential topics, so feel free to look around the mall and purchase anything you want. Just do not leave the mall, okay?"

     "Sister Grayfia, I understand."

     Grayfia then handed me a thick stack of Yen bills, and sent me off on my adventure in the mall!

     As I darted off to go play, both women gave me a warm smile...

     I was unaware how my potent Gremory Bloodline powers influenced simple daily trips...

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

(A/N Rough Estimate Power Levels)

Spoiler
  • [Human-class (low 1-3, mid 4-6, high 7-9)]
  • [Low-class (low 10-30, mid 31-60, high 61-99)]
  • [Middle-class (low 100-300, mid 301-600, high 601-999)]
  • [High-class (low 1,000-3,000, mid 3,001-6,000, high 6,001-9,999)]
  • [Ultimate-class (low 10,000-30,000, mid 30,001-60,000, high 60,001-99,999)]
  • [Satan-class = Devil King-class (low 100,000-300,000, mid 300,001-600,000, high 600,001-999,999)]
  • [Super Devil-class = Transcendent-class (low 1,000,000-3,000,000, mid 3,000,001-6,000,000, high 6,000,001-9,999,999)]
  • [God-class (low 10 million+ - mid ???- high ???)]
    [collapse]

 

141