Chapter 44  Distorted Canon Begins?
1.6k 23 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

 

[D×D Haisukūru Dī Dī, (alternatively read as Highschool DxD) is a light novel series written by Ichiei Ishibumi and illustrated by Miyama-Zero. The series began serialization in Fujimi Shobo's Dragon Magazine in its September 2008 issue.]

[Birthdays in this story: Akeno, July 21st. Ray, April 9th. Kuisha and Tsubaki, April 2nd. Rossweisse, August 8th. Kuroka, September 1st. Shirone, August 8th. Xenovia, February 14th. Irina, September 29th. Ni then Li, July 15th. Sona, June 7th. Mil-tan, April 1st. Saji, May 17th. Asia, May 11th. Sairaorg, August 1st. Vali, early June. Issei, April 16th. Kiba, May 30th. Some of these names are just here for your interests. Most are canon.]

 

Chapter 44  Distorted Canon Begins? by Harem-Fan

 

     A bead of sweat appeared on my forehead as I hid in the dark, naked, with some scratches on my body, decorated with some bites that I incurred in my escape from imminent danger.

     While holding my breath to not make noise, I looked at my watch to see the time... [11:54 pm 4-08-2008]

     I think about how my situation became so dangerous, and I could only blame myself for assuming my opponent was rational, but no. Then my spine tingled as I heard the voice of my assailant, in a deep and hungry tone.

     [You can hide, but not run... I can smell you... Ufufu... I will eat you now, Raaaaaay~!]

     "This is the only time I will ask for your help... God let me hide for the next 5 minutes, please!" *PAIN*

     As I clutched my head in agony, the voice of my pursuer came from the other-side of the mansion's paper-wall.

     [Oh! There you are, my meal!]

     As I was still gripping my head in pain, a pair of arms punched through the wall and swiftly pulled me into my doomsday~!

      I could only let out my last desperate screams as my fate was sealed.

      "AHHHHHHHHHHHH~! That hurts, ouch~!"

-

     7:10 pm, April 2nd, 2008 AD. Exactly 3 weeks before the start of 'supposed' canon events.

     Sitting around my dinner table, my Peerage is wearing birthday hats, and the place is decorated in a fun birthday atmosphere for Kuisha and Tsubaki, who have turned 18 today.

     Akeno pushed out a cart with a birthday cake for the two girls each. She put the chocolate cake in-front of Kuisha, and a vanilla with strawberry cake in-front of Tsubaki. Each cake has 18 candles on the top and each was personalized to their styles.

     Akeno put on her party hat, then said.

     "Alright ladies, you two can now make your wishes while we sing. Everyone with me!"

     """""""Happy-birthday to you... Happy-birthday to you... Happy-birthday~, Kuisha and Tsubaki... Happy-birthday to you~~ (Nyo, Nya×2)"""""""

     Golf-Clapping! And as we gently clapped, the two girls, no... Women closed their eyes and then blew out their candles, with smiles.

     Saji with a grin asked the two.

     "Did you wish for April 9th to come sooner, ha-ha?!"

     Tsubaki blushed, and only pushed up her glasses, not saying anything, while Kuisha said proudly.

     "Well, my wedding day is on the 10th, so I guess that was close."

     Then we had small human style gift giving for the girls. Nothing fancy, as we are still trying to live like the local Humans. But Ni and Li with evil cat grins handed their gifts to both girls and said together.

     ""Well, you have to wait for Neko Master for a week, so wear this tonight to make him suffer ~Nya!""

     At the same time, both Kuisha and Tsubaki pulled out a pair of Teddy and Pantie silk combos. Kuisha's was a purple her color, and Tsubaki's was red.

     Tsubaki quickly in shame put it away, and Kuisha nodded her head admiring the quality.

     Spurt! Thud! And Saji, seeing this erotic looking scene, held his nose and fell over in fake unconsciousness! Mil-tan held his blushing cheeks and said.

     "Oh, my! Mil-tan also wants a pair of those, hmm? In pink with squeaky rabbit slippers, ~Nyo!"

     Saji, hearing that only had his fake dead leg twitch. I smiled at my Peerage being lively, but then Shirone said.

     "Ray said I had to wait till August 8th to get mated, sigh..."

     The lively air was fun, and this heralded the end of the spring break, as our Senior year in school starts for me, Sona (now Student Council President), Kuisha, Tsubaki, and Akeno.

     Saji, Issei, Yura, Momo (now Student Council Vice-President), Tomoe, and Reya are entering year 2.

     Shirone, Ruruko, plus Gasper are entering as year 1.

-

     On the 3rd, and first day of school, I awoke with two well developed Devils on my sides, hugging me warmly. Kuisha and Tsubaki, as the birthday girls, were the ones to sleep with me last night, and I lay there, in worry.

     As I looked at the ceiling, I finally understood why those protagonists who transmigrate, reincarnate, and regress all try and stick to not changing things in the world.

     "The unknown is scary..."

     From my right, Tsubaki, who just awoke from her slumber, with her one brown and one violet eye, looked into my face and answered my statement.

     "Is it Ray? Is the unknown less scary with me as your Queen?"

     "Yes, the unknown is much less scary with all of you at my side, so never leave me, mwah..."

     Tsubaki was careful to not wake Kuisha, as she slowly kissed me, her birthday has made her feel more confident. Even though she is not as proactive as the other girls, she has as much hidden-passion for me that they feel.

     But as soon as Kuisha stirred, Tsubaki got out of bed, pretending to not have just been making out, and fled to her room to get ready for school..

     Kuisha, seeing that, giggled and said.

     "Ufufu, Sorry Ray, I could not pretend to sleep anymore, because we have to get ready, mwah!"

     And with a fast kiss, she too left for her room to change and shower.

-

     The walk to school was kinda funny with Shirone on my side, holding my hand. She looked at the other girls and said.

     "You three had him all during the last two years, so today is my day."

     Akeno with her smiling crescent-eyes, covered her lips and teased.

     "Well, that is fine, but with you sucking on that lollipop, Ray looks like he is joining the Perverted Trio, Ufufu."

     Shirone squinted her gold eyes at Akeno, and pointed her lollipop at me and said.

     "Unlike you cow-tits, I have a body built for speed, lust, and perversion. Every man's fantasy is to have a girl like me, so suck it."

     I do not have the heart to tell her that she will one day just be a white version of her sister, sigh. Well, she will be a Loli for a few years at least. And she is right, a legal Loli is Justice, cough. I say to my girls.

     There are the gates and the Sitri.

-

     All the girls walked into the school with the new students taking pictures of the Senior girls. I see the Perverted Trio by the fountain documenting in a notebook all the new and old girls' spring developments.

     But I was pulled away by Sona waving me over...

     "Student Council President, Souna Shitori, how are you on this fine first day back? You went back to the Underworld the last two weeks, so I missed hanging out with you?"

     Sona with a sly glint in her eyes, pushed up her glasses and said to me.

     "Hmm? Yes, my family called me back for changes to my engagement meetings. Oh, and your Mother gave me the invitation to your wedding on the 10th in Kyoto."

     "What? Did someone beat you in Chess?!"

     Sona, satisfied with my concern, shook her head and eluded.

     "My Father is changing the test, because no one can beat me, sigh. Sorry Ray, because I am not allowed to divulge the details of the announcement. But in May, all of the Underworld will know what my parents have decided."

     I think and ask.

     "Your 18th birthday is on June 7th, so does it have to do with that? Are your parents going to rush a wedding, just like that?"

     "Go to class, Ray. You will not get me to break my promise to stay quiet. I promise you will know before the others, now hurry and do not be late."

     As I walked off to wrack my brains on why this Chess thing has been diverted from the anime, two girls at the front gate whisper.

     "President, why not just tell him your plans?"

     Sona, smirking at my back, tells her VP Momo.

     "Ray is more likely to participate without time to think about it. Plus he is getting married to Kuisha on the 10th, and I will not overshadow the Gremory's big day with my news. I can wait a couple of weeks to stir up the Underworld. I want Ray to be happy for a while before I stress out my best friend. Now back to helping students, Momo."

-

     I left Neko behind to take my place at school during my birthday and wedding. And now it is April 8th, and my Peerage and I have arrived in Kyoto Sirzechs Hotel.

     Grayfia was down waiting in the Transportation room, as I brought my group to Kyoto. Grayfia, in her maid outfit, smiled at me and said.

     "Prince Ray and Lady Kuisha, I am glad to see you and your Peerage safe. Your Niece, Mother, and Father are upstairs, waiting for you."

     "Grayfia, I am happy to see you as always."

     Grayfia broke her normal professional maid mode, and gave me a hug, saying in my ear.

     "Happy early birthday, and congratulations for your upcoming wedding. Your Brother and I are very happy for you."

     She let me go, then reentered maid-mode and said.

     "Rooms have been prepared for all of you, now please follow me..."

     And with that, we were taken up to the top floors.

     I came to find out that all of the Hotel was closed off to the public and fully rented and decorated for my wedding that will be held here. The Gremory's closest friends and partners were invited, so the place was perfect to house Kuisha and my wedding.

-     If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

     We had settled in and the Peerage had been swiped away for things like dresses and suits for the wedding, so it was just me and my Father as he drove me to the Torii gate leading into Urakyoto. He had said to me as I was about to enter.

     "Son, it is going to be your birthday in about 4 hours. (currently 8 pm) Do you need me to remove your Mothers security Magic on your body now? Well in-case you happen to want to entertain your concubine before midnight, he-he? It might be embarrassing for Grayfia or your Mother to show up, right?"

     I shook my head, and said.

     "Yasaka and I have waited since I was 10, so waiting till midnight is no big deal. I will come back in the afternoon tomorrow with Yasaka in tow. Just keep Mother busy. This wedding is a big deal for her after-all. Kuisha and I are more nervous about Mother than being married, you know."

     "Son, if I were you, I would worry less about your Mother and more about Yasaka. You do understand what is waiting for you, right? Powerful Youkai women are a bit... No just hurry and go before she comes looking for you, good luck my Son, I hope you make it back in one piece, ha-ha, bye!"

     I watched my Father get back in the car and left. My spine shivered at his lack of information. So I turned and entered Urakyoto...

 

Click the [ ] Button on ALL chapters! Thank You!

84