Chapter 26. Please Hit Me, My Queen
9.7k 19 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I put his long, hot stick into my mouth, but his stick is too big for me to swallow up all at once. Seeing me struggled to swallow it, he impatiently held the back of my head, pushing me deeper towards it. His stick went deeper in my throat, almost choking me. I coughed, but my voice was lost in his loud moans that filled the entire room as he rammed his tip deeper into my throat.

"Anghhh! Anghhh!"

A mischievous smile continued to decorate his face while he watched me try to cope up with his crazy act. His hands crept to my thighs, his fingers slipped into my wet hole and he moved his fingers back and forth roughly. Then he was forced to put his whole possession to the root.
"Yes! Swallow it! Swallow everything you dirty woman!"

He laughed in excitement when he saw me cough and gasping for air. After a while he pulled it from my mouth, I caught my breath as fast as I could. He rubbed his stick to my face, moistened it with saliva which covered his stick.

Then he got off his desk and stretched out my legs, hung it over his shoulder and pulled my hips closer to him. He swiped the tip of his stick right in front of my hole to tease me.
"Beg to me!" he ordered.

"Master Diorix, please... I want yours. Let me satisfy you...I want to satisfy you... " I pleaded with a lustful voice. My eyes looked at his big stick passionately.

Feeling my gaze, he smirked and drove his
thick stick inside me, penetrating my hole insides in one push.
"Ahh...!" both of us moaned loudly. His hot stick filled my entire hole. Just after he plunged, he moved back and forth, hammering and thrusting inside me.
"Does that feel good?!" he said in a ragged breath.

"Yes-- ahhhh... Master--- Master Diorix... Ahh... Hahhh... more... more--- aaanghhh!" I beg with a seductive expression. My voice is full of temptation.

"More?" He looks happy with my words, a mischievous smile returns on his face, "Fine! I'm gonna break you!" His hips move even faster and rougher, shaking my body even harder, pushing the desk where I lay from its original position, dropping all the items on it.

The sound of loud banging flesh mixed with heavy breathing and loud moans filled the room. I can feel he was close to reaching his peak climax so did I.

"Aahhhh... haaaaa..!" I moaned loudly as a rush of pleasure drowned my whole body. My body and head rose high in the air while he clutched on my pelvis, unmistakable hot liquid shot inside me. It was until the last drop of it was released before he removed his thick stick.

He retreated as he watched me lying weakly on the desk. A satisfied smile adorned his face. But after a while I rose again and crept up his body spoiledly. My hands moved around his neck, my eyes gazed at him with temptation, as if I were crazy in love with him.
"Master Diorix... More... More... Break me..." I begged.

He chuckled happily, his arms moving around hugging me.
"Ahh... Lilieth. You are amazing! You really are an amazing toy!" he said in excitement. His lips fell and swallowed my lips, I responded and moved my lips in rhythm with him. Then suddenly my eyes turned cold as I started to sucked his energy. He noticed and tried to push me away, but instead I pushed the back of his head as I deepened my kiss and sucked his energy even harder. Enormous energy filled my body, I can say he was a satisfying food.

When I broke my kiss he fell to the floor. I could see his eyes staring weakly at me.

"I took all of his energy, he should have lost himself. But it looks like he still has a little bit of his consciousness."

He crawled toward me in difficulty and held my feet, he looked at me with a pleading look.
"Hit me... My Queen... Please hit me..."

His words surprised me, after a while an evil smile spread across my lips. My hand formed a short whip then I clapped it to my other hand.
"Alright, let's continue our game."

Don't forget to click ❤️. Thank you ?❤️

138