Chapter 27. Carrot and Stick
8.2k 13 136
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I extended my hand toward the chair, my telekinesis moving it behind me. I kicked Diorix to release his grip from my feet and sat on the chair and crossed my legs.

"Kneel!" I commanded.

He struggled to his feet and kneel obediently. His eyes were fixed on me as if he was begging to torture him immediately. I lifted his chin with my whip and gave him a mischievous smile, then I swung my whip.

-Klah-tch !!

The whip left a tender red mark on his face, but instead of a scream of pain he gave me a happy smile, his eyes glinted in excitement.
"More... Please... Hit me harder..." he begged.

-Klah-tch !! -Klah-tch !!

I hit him twice, leaving more tender red mark on his face. He turned his gaze to me, we stared at each other for a few moments before we laughed together like a mad couple.

I pulled his hair and devoured his lips, pushed my tongue into his mouth, his tongue danced and twisted with mine passionately. But a brief moment later, I kicked him, he staggered backwards and almost fell. I slashed my whip to his neck, tied him up and pulled him back to me, preventing him from falling. He coughed as he endured the pain in his neck. I rubbed his face slowly and slapped him.

I gave him an evil laugh but instead of anger or groan in pain, he laughed with me again. Although there is still a little consciousness in him he acts like a crazy person. It was as if his authority and dignity vanished. I released my whip from his neck, got up from my chair and walked behind him as I wagged my whip tickling him, letting it explore his skin.

I approached him slowly and hugged him from behind, my hands went down to his stick which was already hardened, stroking it and shaking it. While my lips kissed the back of his neck, licked him to his shoulder. A brief moment later, I plant my teeth to his flesh.
"Arrrggg!" he groaned but then he bites his lips holding his voice out of his mouth. While my hands continue to work teasing his private stick. He was panting as he endured the pain in his upper body and pleasure in his lower part.

As soon as I released my bite, the blood flowed from it. I licked it slowly and whispered spoiledly to him.
"Sir Diorix, do you like it?"

"Yes... I like it, my queen," he said as he breathed heavily.

I stood up and walked around him as I clapped my folded whip in my right hand to my other hand, my eyes observed every detail of him like a beast surrounding its prey. And he waited patiently for me, whether for a touch of pleasure or a hit of pain, he wanted both.

-Klah-tch !! -Klah-tch !! -Klah-tch !!

The whip left more tender red mark on his back. He was startled by my sudden hit, but then I pulled his hair backwards and gave him a passionate kiss from his side. Only briefly, I returned to slash my whip again.

-Klah-tch !! -Klah-tch !! -Klah-tch !!

His breathing got heavier, the red marks on his back getting more and more, even some of it started to bleeding. His sweat trickled down his body as he endured the pain every time I whipped him and I always gave him a kiss as a prize after he withstands a few hits from me.

I continued to do it until he collapsed to the floor. I turned his body to make him facing me. His eyes stared weakly at me and his breathing getting heavier but in contrast with his lower part. His private stick was already fully hard, ready to fire its loads.

I threw away my whip and rode on his hips, my hole devouring his hard and big stick like a hungry beast eating its prey greedily.
"Ughh..." a moan slipped from his mouth.

As soon as the stick was fully inserted, I shook my waist slowly as I leaned my body towards him and pulled his hands over his head, binding him with my power.

I licked his neck slowly and descended to his chest. While he could only surrender to me, letting me treat him as my toy. But suddenly I bit his chest hard while I accelerated my pace, shaking my waist harshly.

"Arggg!" he groaned as the pain and pleasure mixed together dominated his mind.

I released my bite and bit him somewhere else even harder, as my waist continued to shake on his hips. He suddenly filled with enthusiasm, his eyes turned up as if he was in trance.
"Ahhh --- Yes ... harder --- harder... Aaahh... Ughhh --- I gone crazy! --- ahhh... I... Gone --- ahhhhh!"

His stick was twitching a lot and he could no longer resist the pleasure that flooded his body. Finally, he spouted his hot loads inside me. I looked at him, despite his big muscular body but he looks weak. His chest was painted by my bite mark and his own blood.

"He came out more than the first time. He is really crazy. "

I brought my face close to his ear and whispered.
"Obey me... I will give you more pleasure."

"Yes... I will obey you... I belong to Queen Lilieth..." he answered weakly.

I rubbed his face slowly as a burst of evil laughter came out of my mouth.

Don't forget to click ❤️if you like this chapter.

136