Chapter 35. I Change My Mind
5.7k 13 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 "Octopus! How could you do this to me?!" said Kitty angrily. Diorix's words were enough to explain why the 'Magic Collar' was still around her neck. Because now, she is Andrew's slave.
Andrew's tentacles quickly returned into normal and he waved them in panic while shaking his head side to side. "N-no! I - I never thought like that." Then he turned his gaze to Diorix. "Sir Diorix, please set her free," he asked.
"Alright," answered Diorix. He just held out his hand, but I quickly lowered Diorix's hand and turned my gaze to Andrew.
"Are you sure about that?" I asked.
"Yes, I'm sure," Andrew answered confidently.
I sighed with a disappointed expression. "Ah~ it's a pity. You can do anything if she is your slave," I teased.
"W-what?" said Andrew in a stammering voice. 
"Yes, if she is your slave. You can do anything to her and she cannot refuse your orders."
Andrew fell silent and bent down his head after hearing my words, his face turning red like a tomato. "The-Then I change my mind."
"Octopus!" shouted Kitty furiously.
I chuckled at his words. I remember when I met him, he was still an innocent boy, now it seems like he has started growing up.
Andrew paused for a moment before raising his head, showing his reddened face to Kitty. "I - I promise I will take care of you." Then he bowed his head again. "And - and accompanied you to play."
Kitty's face turned red in embarrassment mixed with anger. "You stupid Octopus!" she screamed.
My smile began to develop when I saw them start arguing like a child. Well, even though I can't call it an argument because even though Andrew is Kitty's master, it was Kitty who bullies him.
I turned my gaze to Arcania who was still standing in the corner while staring at me and Kitty in anger, no... In jealousy to be precise. I'm interested in her ability to camouflage with her surroundings. Her ability is very rare, especially for an archane. She will be very useful for spying and enter a secret place without being discovered. But it seems like it will be difficult for me to bring her voluntarily.
"It will get complicated, but I need her ability. Oh well... I guess I have no choice. I will force her to obey me."
Faster than a blink, I lunged and appeared in front of her. She gasped in surprise at my sudden movement and just opened her mouth to shoot her web, but I closed it and bound her with my power. Arcania struggled to get free but in vain, her body was stiff like a stone. "What did you do to Master Diorix?" she said in anger, her eyes stared sharply at me. 
"I told you I just played with him and he liked it. Don't blame me for it," I replied as I gave her a devious smile.
She gritted her teeth in annoyance. "You-"
"I'm interested in your abilities, rather than just being his toy, how about you come with me?" I interrupted. 
"What if I refuse to come?"
"No problem," I replied casually. "Sir Diorix, may I ask her for me?" I asked without taking my eyes off her.
"As you wish, my queen," replied Diorix. 
She looked at Diorix with a pleading look. "No! Master! Let me serve you! Master! Master Diorix!" While Diorix has turned his hand at her and mutters a spell.
"Arcania, I will make you obey my commands," I said coldly.
Soon the 'Magic Collar' on her neck glowed, while she screamed in anger. I gave her an evil smile as I watched her struggling in frustration.
"Calm down, Arcania. After I'm done, I'll return you to Diorix."

Hello, author here. Thank you for reading my story. Don't forget to check my patreon page if you can't wait for another chapter and also I want to say thank you for my second patreon saganatsu ?. Don't forget to click ❤️ if you like this chapter. Thanks and stay healthy ~

101