Chapter 42. His Majesty
5.7k 25 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The morning sun was getting higher, the snow owl flying through the clouds through forest and city. A magnificent and bustling large city visible from a distance -- the city name was Lightglen, the capital of the Aeros Kingdom.
The bird flapped its wings flying over the city to the large white castle in the centre of it. The bird slid in through the open balcony door of a luxurious room in the tallest tower in the castle and approached a dark blue-haired man on the bed. The man caught it and clenched his hand, while his waist kept moving back and forth roughly as his stick thrust the red-haired woman's hole who shook violently underneath.
The bird turned into a silver light and shattered into pieces, a message came into his head. A sly smile adorned his cold face after receiving the news. He pushed his stick deeper into her hole as his hand held her hand on the side of her head. Her twin peaks are pressed by his tight chest muscles.
The woman flinched in pain and pleasure that continues to flow from the bottom of her abdomen.
"Aahhhh --- Your Majes ---- ahhh ... Hahhh ..." she moaned in a ragged breath.
She could not remember how long he had thrust her. How many loads had been shot inside her and he still had not shown any sign of releasing her. 
His eyes were still filled with extraordinary thirst, his frustration was still clearly visible on his face and his strength seemed endless, even a succubus like her could not keep up with him. She could only lay weak helplessly, resigned to accept every move he made. Moans flowing out of her mouth filled the room. The prickly sensation of scratching at her inner walls as her heat felt like it was burning due to its unrelenting friction. She took a quick breath, her consciousness faded, her body trembled. She felt she was within her limits. If he keeps doing it she will pass out for sure.
"Your ---- ahghh .... Majesty. No more ... aahhh --- hahhh ... please --- no more," she pleaded with difficulty.
"Didn't I say I would discipline you? Don't expect me to release you so quickly, " He replied while giving her an evil smirk. His lower part movements are faster and rougher.
"Aghhhh ---!" She whimpered as the friction pierced hard inside her. Her hands clasped hard, her eyes closed tightly as she held back the sensation that swept her mind, leaving her mind in white blank. She knew she had angered him by leaving without a news for a week, now that she had failed in her mission. Though the mission is just an easy one. But she ... his woman -- his succubus failed to carry out such an easy task.
Her vision was blurry, it seemed she could faint at any time. Then a second later, unmistakable hot liquid poured out and flowed through her hip bone as a groan emitted from his mouth.
"Aghhh ..."
While she could only lay limp on the bed. She did not have any energy to move a finger or to scream. He pulled his stick from her hole, his white liquid flowing out of her hole, dripping on the bed sheet.
He crashed his lips with hers. Licking pushed his tongue deep into her mouth, sucked her tongue in a nasty way. She could feel a great power flowing from his kiss, her eyes widened in surprise, her heart pounding as adrenaline rushed in her veins. Instinctively, her hands move around his neck, pulling his head closer to her lips as her tongue participates in dirty dancing in their mouths.
"Mmphhh ..."
His energy flowed into her body, restored hers, restored her consciousness, restored her blurred vision. He broke his kiss and she looked at him deeply while biting her lips.
"Ah... Your Majesty is very strong," she purred.
"If you do it again I won't let you go this easily," he replied in a cold voice. He got up and sat on the side of the bed while snorting in annoyance. She turned and looked at his back for a moment as she bit down on her lips. Her heat still felt hot from the friction, but her desire was burning after her energy was fully charged. She knew she had gotten more than enough but somehow she felt aroused just by staring at his back. She crept toward him, her hands hugging his body from behind, felt his well-built muscles and his packed abs. She put her face close to his ear like a kitten who asked to eat.
"I don't mind for one more session," she whispered in a sweet voice.
"Clean me," he ordered without turning his eyes to her.
She released her hug as a smile spread on her lips, she crawled down excitedly. A couple of seconds later her tongue was already busy working between his thighs, licking his stick as her hands moved around his waist.
* Knock * * Knock * * Knock *
A knocking sound interrupted their intimacy. She was about to turn toward the sound but he pulled her head and buried it between his thighs. While he waved his other hand, opening the door with his telekinesis.
A silver-white-haired man wearing a royal white blazer with the black bird crest of Aeros entered the room and bowed to the man sitting on the side of the bed.
"Your Majesty," he greeted nonchalantly. Completely ignored the man's naked body and the woman who was busy between his thighs.
"You returned sooner than I thought, Prince Reyn," he said in a formal voice.
"I use the portal to return since I want to report my victory for conquering the kingdom of Euthenia to you," Reyn replied as he gave him a devious smile, he looked proud of the victory that he had just obtained from betraying his wife.
An evil smile grew on his face as his eye glinted like a red ruby while the other glinted like sapphire.
"Good, then we will move to the next target."
"I have ordered my generals to prepare my troops to attack Stothia. But Stothia is a strong Empire and I am sure they will soon hear the news of Aeros's victory over Euthenia. So..." Reyn cleared his throat before returning to speak carefully.
"I think I need more power."
"No problem, I will draw more power from Damon and give it to you," he replied lightly.
Reyn's smile spread once again and he bowed excitedly.
"Thank you, Your Majesty. I will never forget the kindness you have given to the kingdom of Aeros." 

Thank you for reading my story. Don't forget to check my patreon page if you can't wait for another chapter and don't forget to click ❤️ if you like this chapter.

   

68