Chapter 43. Reason
5k 25 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Lilieth PoV
The sun that shone above Ironshade Town was getting higher. I walked down the mansion's courtyard with Vance to improve our security. I stopped on one side of the yard and reached out my hand to cast another 'Trap Spell' there. The dark aura coming out of my hand formed a batwing symbol before slowly disappearing. Previously I had also cast a 'Magic Barrier' as our main protection. 
After I realized that the danger was greater than I expected, as soon as we returned from the underground society I immediately asked Vance to take me around the mansion to strengthen our defenses and spread the trap spells. I turned and swept my gaze around me to examine some of the spells I had spread before and clenched my hands in annoyance. "Not enough... This won't be enough to stop them ..."
After I measured the strength of our opponents who can freeze such a large place with just his sword I can only hope he hasn't found us at least for a while. Although at this time our strength increased after Kitty and Arcania joined us, but after I faced a mysterious enemy yesterday I did not intend to loosen my guard at all. "My choice either releases Lord Damon as soon as possible or builds a strong army to help me fight them." I paused for a moment, thinking. "No... I'd better do both."
That Succubus must have a master, which means another demon lord who works with the Kingdom of Aeros and he also has a strong army. To deal with them, I need both, Lord Damon and a strong army. I clicked my tongue in annoyance, I did not think the Kingdom of Aeros could work together with another Demon Lord. The fact that I found today explains why Reyn could easily conquer my kingdom as if the Kingdom of Euthenia was nothing.
I turned around and intended to walk back to the mansion, but in the middle of my journey, I noticed some trees on the side of the yard. "I will order Arcania to set her web as a trap around here," I thought as my feet continued to walk toward the mansion.
I passed the living room and went up the stairs to the guest room corridor to call Arcania. After we returned, she asked for permission to treat Diorix's wounds. While I ordered Andrew to take a bath to clean all the blood on his body and Kitty... I can guess she is in the bathroom with Andrew now. Well, cat hybrid-beast is almost extinct. If Kitty and Andrew can have children soon, isn't that great?
But I heard it's not that easy, because cat hybrid-beast is very difficult to have offspring. This is one of the reasons they are extinct quickly.
I arrived in front of Diorix's room. I was just about to knock but I heard a muffled noise from inside. I pressed my ear to the door and could faintly catch the sound of Diorix and Arcania's loud moans from inside the room. I distanced my ear away as I sighed and turned to walk towards my room. I decided not to bother them and would come back later.
I went into my room and climbed into bed to lay my body there. Although my endurance is far above the average human, but after experiencing many things for two days I feel tired. Not physically but mentally. When I was a princess, the kingdom of Aeros looked so perfect for me. A great kingdom that is prosperous and has strong military power. The most famous kingdom in the entire continent of Vihrasil who succeeded in defeating the strongest Demon Lord. Being Reyn's fiance is my luck and honour. I can still remember clearly the other noble women's and princess's gazes who were jealous of me, jealous of being able to get his love, jealous of his sweet treatment.
But after I turned into a succubus and travelled around this kingdom for a few days, I saw the bad side of it. Slave trade, human experiments, and even another demon lord behind the royal family turned my viewpoint of the Whitelight family upside down.
I stared at the ceiling with blank eyes. "Lord Damon ..." I muttered the name of Demon Lord who changed my life.
Actually, I still don't understand why he chose me as his succubus. From the smell of the blood from his body, I could tell that he had killed and eaten so many people--- So many women. But why did he choose me? Why did he offer me the contract? Is it because his previous succubus was dead? Or because the others refused to have a contract with him?
I sighed as I covered my eyes with the back of my hand. Although I'm curious, I don't care anymore, as long as I can get revenge, any reason is fine.
I paused and let my ears listen to the muffled noise from Diorix and Andrew's room which is next to my room. "Looks like they are having fun."
 

Thank you for reading my story. If you are interested in what happened in the next room (AndrewXKitty, DiorixXArcania). You can check their side story on my patreon page. Don't forget to click ❤️ if you like this chapter.

66