Chapter 44. Pain
4.8k 10 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Their muffled moans provoked my succubus instincts. But the problem is, no one's beside me right now and I'm not interested in doing it with Vance. Doing with an empty doll like him is no different from self-service. I turned around trying to ignore the noise. But that noise kept bugging me. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down and cover my ears with a pillow, but my mind remained fixed on what was happening in their room. My imagination grew wilder when I heard their moans became clearer.
Instinctively, my hands crept into the top of my dress while the other hands crept under my dress, touching slowly along my thighs and slipped into my underwear. I started squeezing my own breast and twisting my pink tip which slowly started to harden because of my stimulation. Meanwhile, I rubbed my thumb, swiping it slowly in front of my beautiful petal. Feeling the stimulation in front of it, my liquid started coming out to wet my petal. Then I start to insert my fingers and play inside it.
"Mmm ...." The tickling sensation began to spread from my lower area. But, I want more than that. I inserted my second finger.
But it is not enough.
I inserted my third finger.
Ah ... no, this isn't enough. I need something bigger to satisfy me. But there was nothing I could do, maybe I could get food to play with and satisfy me tonight, but not now. Moving during the day is very risky especially after everything that happened last night. So I have to be satisfied with my own hands. My mind drifted away to my first experience while doing this, the man who first touched me, no ... Not a man but a demon lord. I closed my eyes and bit my lips, imagined him, imagined his skeleton hands playing inside me, imagined his cold but addictive touch.
"Nghh...My Lord ..." I began to call him in a sweet voice.
My dress began to turn back into hair. I turned and spread my legs wider. One of my hands was busy alternately squeezing and twisting my twin peaks while my other hand was busy playing on my sweet spot and slid deeper. My fluid starts dripping to my thighs, covered my fingers with my liquid, soaking my petal as if expecting something bigger to be put in there. My fingering becomes rough and faster.
"Ahh ... ahh ... ahhhh ..." I began to moan in my own touch.
But suddenly, my blissful sensation turned to something prickly and painful on my chest. I gasped in surprise and immediately pulled out my fingers, diverting my hands holding my chest. An irresistible piercing feeling struck it. I opened my mouth trying to take as many breaths as possible but my chest still felt tight and painful. I never knew that breathing could be so painful like this. I started rolling on the bed holding the pain in my body. My moans changed into a groan of pain.
"My lord," I called him once again but this time my voice was full of agony.
I began to sweat enduring the pain that was spreading from my chest throughout my body. I kept rolling until I fell to the floor holding the pain that overwhelmed my whole body, my mouth continued to let out a groan of pain but my voice was swallowed by the noisy moans from the rooms next to me. After a few minutes, the pain slowly disappeared. I panted, trying to regulate my breath, sweat soaking all over me. That was only one thing that causes sudden pain like that, if Lord Damon is in danger. I have a contract with him. If he is in danger, I will feel extreme pain and if he dies, I will also die.
I grabbed the side of my bed as a handle to help me get up.
"I have to go to his place immediately..."
I swung my hand into the empty space in the middle of the room. The dark power of my hand creates a portal then I enter it and disappear.

Thank you for reading my story. If you are interested in what happened in the next room (AndrewXKitty, DiorixXArcania). You can check their side story on my patreon page. Thank you for my forth patreon bezsa ?. Don't forget to click ❤️ if you like this chapter.

59