Chapter 60. The Ritual
4.1k 8 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 60. The Ritual
I swept my gaze around me before returning my gaze to her.
"How about in the next room?" I said. The room where we are now is too messy, pieces of various things are scattered everywhere, plus there are Andrew and Kitty here. Even though I don't mind them, the dark elf might not want to do it in front of people she doesn't know.
"Fine," she replied.
My eyes are fixed on Andrew and Kitty.
"Both of you stay here with the necromancer." then I walked to the exit.
"Follow me," I said to the dark elf.
The dark elf immediately followed me out.
"What is your name?" I said.
"Tania ..." she replied. I could notice that there was a trace of nervousness in her voice.
"Nice to meet you, Tania. My name is Lilieth," I tried to break the ice between us.
We entered the next room which was at least better than our previous room. Even though it remains a mess because of the previous hard explosion.
"Apart from that necromancer, have you ever done it with others?" I said while stepping into the room.
She looks surprised by my question.
"How did you find out I have done it with him?"
"Of course I know," I said, giving her a smirk and stopping near an old couch in the room.
"I've never done it with anyone else," she said, looking down with her face flushed.
I extended my hand to her and she just looked at it doubtfully.
A chuckled out of my mouth after I saw her reaction.
"There's no need to be afraid, let just pretend you're doing it with him."
"Ah... Okay" She took my hand slowly and I immediately pulled her closer. Our bodies are close, our twin peaks are pressing each other. I can feel her heartbeat while her face turns red in embarrassment.
"Just relax," I say to calm her. My hand slowly rubbed her face which looked tense and descended to the neck towards her shoulder, then moved skillfully peeling off her top. While my other hand hugs her waist. Her body trembled with my touch.
"I'll do it gently," I whispered in a sweet voice.
I raised her chin and brought my face close to her, she closed her eyes in response. My lips landed on her lips while my tongue slipped into her mouth and swam wildly in it. She stiffened in the tense.
"You should respond to me ..." I said without releasing my kiss.
After I instructed her, she moved her lips and tongue clumsy.
I broke my kiss and sighed while she looked down to cover her blushing face. If we are not in a hurry I will teach her step by step but the necromancer's life is on the edge. He could die at any time if we don't finish this contract quickly. Besides, that explosion will invite the other people to come here soon. 
"We must finish this contract quickly or your boyfriend will die," I said bluntly.
"Ah!" she gasped and just wanted to approach me. But I crashed my body into her and made us fall on the couch. My lips fell into her lips once more while I released my succubus charm. A fragrant sweet scent filled the room, as soon as Tania smelled it she began to respond to my kiss wildly. Our tongues twisted and clashed with each other. My clothes turned back into hair while my other hand took off her bottom outfit quickly.
I tilted my head and licked her side neck slowly to her ears, my body slithers like a snake rubbing against her. Tania felt shivers run-up to her spine upon my lick. Our twin peaks' tips clash and getting harder. One of my hands moved to touch her breast while the other crept to the waist and between her thighs. I rubbed against her entrance to stimulate it. At my touch, prickly goosebumps erupted on her skin.
"Ahhnn ..." She moaned and raised her head slightly trying to hold the pleasure that travelled to every corner of her body. Our bodies are getting hotter every second. My fingers that were only touching her from the entrance, suddenly plunged deep inside her heat as I pinched her twin peaks tip.
"Ah!" She was twitched in surprise. I inserted my second finger and began to tickle her warm inner walls while I enjoyed her expression. I inserted it deeper, her mouth let out a moan as I touched her sweet spot.
"Ugghhh ..."
My fingers began to wet with her liquid. I slowly licked her down to her breast and swallowed it. My tongue squirming playing with her hard tip inside my mouth while my skilful hand was still playing inside her heat and the other's still twisted her tip.
"Ahhh -- Ahhhh ..." Her moan was getting louder by my touch and my fingers that kept tickling her sweet spot, making her sink into pleasure. I bit her breast gently and sucked it hard. Both of her hands crumpled the torn of fabric couch. 
She was breathing heavily, it seemed like she was already within her limits. I can feel her warmth through my fingers, her fluid overflowing as I moved my hand faster and rougher, she let out a muffled moan.
"Ahnnn ... Lilieth ... I can't -hah- ahhh ... hold anymore ..."
A rush of excitement began to take its course inside her. She shook her hips in rhythm trying to make my fingers move deeper.
Soon, she raised her head and jerked up in the flood of euphoria as her heat squirted her fluid. Another moan slips out of her mouth.
"Agghhh!"
Her fluid dripping all over her tights, dripping onto the couch. I pulled out my fingers that were already covered with her liquid and licked it.
"We will finish the contract," I said, staring at her with a seductive gaze.
I crashed my lips onto Tania once again and flowed my power into her. She gasped in shock when a foreign power entered her body. But unlike the others, she did not resist instead she deepened her kiss to get it more.
I broke my kiss and backed away, my eyes still locked on her. Her eyes are closed. Her body shook violently as she gritted her teeth.
Shortly, her body stopped. She opened her eyes which had turned red.
"How do you feel?" I asked.
"Better." She sat up on the couch, looked at her hands and other body parts, checking her changes.
"I thought I would turn into something frightening..."
A chuckled out of my mouth after hearing her words.
"Do you think all demons' forms are scary?"
"As far as I know, yes." She is back on her feet.
"I'll heal Sarael first," she said as she ran to the exit.
I looked at Tania who came out in a hurry, reminding me of the first time I left after Lord Damon turned me into Succubus.

"Revenge ... Love ..." I muttered unconsciously. I remember my main goal when I first entered into a contract with Lord Damon was to get my revenge but now the most important thing for me is to release Lord Damon because I want to be with him ... Yes, I want to be with him.
I clenched my fists and looked down as I remembered that I had failed to get the book today. Though I expected to be able to get at least a clue from there.
"I'm such a failure ..."

*

*

*

Tania's PoV
After she entered the room, she immediately approached Sarael. Seeing her naked, Kitty immediately closed Andrew's eyes. Without wasting time, Tania extends her hand and casts 'Healing Light' on him. Dark miasma came out of her hand and covered Sarael's body.
A few seconds later, the dark miasma disappeared along with all the wounds on Sarael's body and his breathing began to normal. Tania immediately checked his condition and sighed in relief after making sure he was fine.
'Thank goodness...'
She stroked Sarael's hair, trying to wake him up while her eyes were staring at him gently.
"Sarael ..."
Sarael's fingers moved slowly, so did his eyes and head.
"Ugghhh ..." he grunted. His eyes began to open little by little as Tania's faint image began to become clearer in his sight.
"Sarael!" Tania called out his name once more while her eyes stared at him gently. Her hand stroked his face slowly and a smile of relief formed on her face.
"Tania ..." he said in a low voice while a smile also developed on his face.
Seeing Sarael open his eyes, Tania hugged him tightly and buried her face in his chest.
"I thought I would lose you forever," she said with a muffled voice.
Sarael responded by putting one hand on her head while the other hand stroked her hair gently.
"I will not leave you ... Even if I die, I will rise again as undead and return to you ..."
Tania let go of his arms and moved away.
"Stupid ... If you live again as an undead you will no longer be Sarael I know," she complained with an annoyed expression.
Sarael responded to her complaint with a smile but soon his smile faded as he noticed Tania's red eyes. He rose to sit and both of his hands held her face while looking into her eyes carefully. His expression turned worried since he realized whose red eyes only belonged to.
"What happened to you?"
"Nothing," Tania said, turning her face away and closing her eyes, turning them back into its original eye colour.
Sarael swept her gaze around her, Andrew and Kitty standing on the other side of the room while Lilieth just entered the room. His eyes widened as soon as he saw her, he immediately realized that Lilieth had turned Tania into a Demon.
He stood up while his eyes fixed on Lilieth with rage.
"Did she change you?" His hand was directed at Lilieth as he cast his spell. While Lilieth was silent while staring at his.
Tania grabbed his hand and lowered it.
"That's not her fault."
"What do you mean?" he said, staring at Tania with a confused expression.
"I was the one who asked her to change me ..." she paused briefly as her eyes looked at Sarael deeply.
"To save you ..." she continued.
Sarael fell silent in shock mixed with sadness.
"My magic power is exhausted and you are dying. I have to get a new power immediately so I made a contract with her ..." Tania said again.
His hands held Tania's shoulders tightly.
"Why did you do it? Why did you contract with the demon for me?" said Sarael sadly.
"Because she loves you," Lilieth said suddenly.
He turned his gaze to Lilieth angrily.
"Don't make me upset. She did it for you because she didn't want to lose you, but instead of thanking her, you questioned her decision," Lilieth said irritably.
Sarael responded by stretching out his hand to Lilieth and to cast his spell but Tania lowered his hand again.
"Sarael!"
But even though Tania had reprimanded him twice, Sarael's eyes kept staring angrily at Lilieth. Although he knew all this because of his incompetence to deal with those two.
"Cancel the contract, let me replace her as your servant," he said suddenly. His determination is visible from his eyes.
"The contract cannot be cancelled. Once she receives my power she will become a demon forever," Lilieth replied.
Despite her answer, Sarael's gaze did not change. His skull that still lay on the floor began to glow greenish and floated up slowly into his hand.
"Then I will kill you and free her!"
Lilieth did not move from her position and neither did Andrew and Kitty.
"I dare you," challenged Lilieth.
Sarael had just stretched out his hand again, but Tania stepped forward and stopped him.
"If she dies then I will die!"
Sarael's hand was clenched into fists, his face looked irritated and then he lowered his hand slowly.
-Brak!
"Dammit!" Sarael shouted, punching the wall next to him. He was really upset because he didn't know what to do.
"Come with me," Lilieth offered.
Sarael turned to her.
"Why should I?"
"We have the same enemy. I need information from you as well as you need information from me. Besides, I'm not sure those two people will just let you go."
"But in one condition, Tania must be with me. And ..." He walked toward Lilieth, passing Tania in front of him.
"I don't want any other man to touch her. If you make her sleep with another man, I will kill you and that man." His eyes looked at her sharply.
"Deal."
A loud noise began to be heard from outside. Andrew peered through the window which had turned into a big hole in the wall to check it.
"Lilieth, some people are starting to gather around us. It looks like they want to barge in," Andrew said, turning his eyes to Lilieth.
"We will continue our conversation later. We must leave now," Lilieth said as she turned and walked out.
 
52