Chapter 70. A Wound From The Past
2.5k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 70. A Wound From The Past
Erebus and Rosalie's PoV
In the tallest tower in the middle of Lightglen City, the kingdom of Aeros' capital. Erebus stood near a window, his eyes staring out towards the city while his mind was not there. Voices and screams from his past resounded in his head. 
"A demon like you deserves to die!"
"Disgusting!"
"Kill him!"
The people's images that surrounded him with anger reappeared in his head. The sound of people's shouts mixed with the sound of slashing whip and his screams of pain rang out. At that time, he was only seven years old and two horns began to grow on his head. Even though he had tried to cover it up but in the end, the villager still found out. They accused him as a demon and cut off his horns by force. He remembered vividly how his blood flowed from the wounds on his head, covering his face. When he thought it was all over he turned out to be wrong ... 

They tied him up and whipped him, after that, they threw him into the forest and let him die alone.
At that time, no body helped him, his father and mother left him when he was a child and he only has a few memories about them. As for Sarael, his best friend did not show up to help him either.
He was alone ...


He was filled with fear and anger since he also didn't know what was happening ...


He did not know why the horns could grow above his head ...
As a chill ran through his body, pain gnawed at his small body and anger devoured his heart, a dark force rose from within him. An angel wing and a demon wing grew on his back. His body covered in a thick dark aura that healed his wounds in an instant. Even the wild beasts that had approached him were suddenly thrown and crushed, leaving only a pool of blood on the forest floor.
At that moment, he realized that what those people said was true ...
He was a demon because humans couldn't possibly have wings or dark powers like him. He was that disgusting creature… that evil creature ...
His eyes turned cold, his heart filled with hatred. Since they were correct about his identity, wouldn't it be better for him to fulfil what they said about him? 
He returned to the village and killed everyone there.
Wasn't that what demons should do? Killing people?
With his power, he killed all of them easily and only left Sarael. He did not know what made him decide to let Sarael live, maybe because he was his best friend or maybe he still wanted someone to remember that Erebus was once an ordinary human. Those painful memories that made him decide to conquer the three worlds.
But of course, it was not that easy, because ten years ago Damon suddenly came and thwarted his plans, he said that Erebus was his brother and he intended to take him back to the dark dimension. After his father threw him away, he sent Damon to take him back. What kind of joke is that? Even Damon gave his father's book to explain what happened, but the wound in his heart was too deep, for him, only revenge could cure it.
"Your Majesty," Rosalie's voice broke his reverie.
"What is wrong?" Erebus asked without turning his head.
"I want to report about Frost's and Flare's conditions. After replacing their bodies with the new ones, they were able to move normally."
"Very well."
"Do you want to send them to investigate those mysterious people?"
"We can do that later after my plan is finished," Erebus answered casually. Reyn would be going to lead the war to Stothia soon. So Erebus wanted to use this opportunity to seize his control over Aeros while he was away.
"Your Majesty, you have to watch out for Prince Reyn."
"I know. He kept asking me for Damon's power to strengthen himself." Reyn had the heart to use his manipulation skill on his own father and made him lie helplessly in bed and had the heart to slander and throw his own brother in prison. Even though what Erebus did to Damon was not much different from Reyn's, but from there he knew that he had to be careful because one day Reyn could also have betrayed him. An evil smirk spread across his face. 
"I really wanted to see how his expression when that power exploded." Even though Erebus didn't know exactly what Reyn was planning, he knew one thing, a demon lord's power could not be controlled by humans, even if they put it in another vessel. Because that power could recognize who their master was and only obey the demon lord itself. That's why if he absorbed Damon's power too much, it could strike him back.
Besides, that Reyn did not know that Erebus secretly used his spell to help Reyn control the power, without that spell, of course, Reyn would not be able to control Damon's power.
"So you will sacrifice him?" Rosalie asked.
"I don't need a traitor." Erebus turned his head towards her, glared at her and held her face. 
"That also applies to you. If you betray me, I will also not hesitate to kill you."
"I am your succubus ... I won't be able to betray you ..." Rosalie replied in a stammering voice.
"Of course you won't be able to betray me ..." another evil smirk developed across his face, his hand shifted to the back of her head and pulled her closer, bumping their lips and followed by a long kiss.
Rosalie's eyes looked at the cold-faced man in front of her as she remembered how when Erebus helped her a few years ago. At that time she was a daughter of a duke. While they were on the way to the capital, her carriage got into an accident, her entire family died and even worse when she sought for help she was almost caught by slave traders.
She remembered how she had run away desperately and finally met Erebus in a forest. Erebus killed the slave traders before her eyes, dyeing her torn dress with their blood. At that time she could only stare at him in fear since she knew Erebus was a demon by his appearance. 
After that Erebus gave her a choice. 
"I will give you a choice, will you kill yourself or will you live by sucking my dick?" And without thinking twice she chose the second choice. She crawled over to him, opened his pants clumsily and brought his stick to her mouth. Now she was her succubus, his most loyal servant. But even though their relationship started off badly, Rosalie never regretted her decision that day because now she understands why he became like this.
Rosalie's hands crawled from his chest to his neck as she tilted her head and deepened their kiss. 
'Even if I have to go through hell... I'll follow you ...'  
27