Chapter 78. Girl’s Revenge
2.9k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Demon Lord's Succubus Chapter 78. Girl's Revenge 
Andrew, Kitty, Sarael and Tania's PoV
Kitty's eyes stared at Andrew who was lying on her lap comfortably. Her hand stroked his brown hair slowly as a smile blossomed on her face.
"Andrew is still not sleepy?" asked Kitty.
Andrew shook his head side to side.
"I still want to look at you," said Andrew in a soft voice. His eyes remained on Kitty.
"Are you tired?" he added again.
"No, Kitty will stay with Andrew until Andrew falls asleep," said Kitty.
Andrew caught a trace of fatigue on Kitty's face and shifted his gaze to the 'magic collar' around her neck.
'How could I forget. She is my slave. Of course, she tried hard to serve me. ' Suddenly his guilt filled his heart. After recovering some of his memories, he realized that slavery was a bad thing because what he did to Kitty was no different from what the alchemist did to him. 
Andrew got up and sat facing Kitty.
"Do you want to be free?"
Kitty's eyes glinted in excitement.
"Free?"
'As I thought ...' He realized if he really loved Kitty, he should have given her freedom instead of tying her up in slavery like this. Andrew rubbed the side of her face gently.
"I'm sorry. I'll set you free." Actually, Lilieth taught him the spell to free Kitty on the day after they returned from underground society but he didn't want to free her because he was afraid of losing her.
Andrew's hand reached out to Kitty as he mumbled a spell. The 'Magic Collar' on Kitty's neck began to glow, she nervously closed her eyes. A minute later the glow on Kitty's Magic Collar 'faded, she opened her eyes and touched her neck to open her collar. She was really free! She was not a slave anymore!
A happy smile immediately blossomed on her face, her eyes trembled with emotion.
"Kitty is free ... Finally Kitty is free ..."
"Yes, you are free now," said Andrew. But in contrast to Kitty, Andrew's face didn't look happy. His heart filled with fear that Kitty would leave him.
* Knock * * Knock * * Knock *
A knocking sound interrupted them.
"Come in," said Andrew.
Sarael and Tania walked into the room while Andrew and Kitty got up from their sofa.
"What is wrong?" asked Andrew in confusion.
Tania glanced at Sarael briefly but he immediately turned his face away indifferently. Finally, Tania sighed and returned her gaze to Andrew.
"How are you? Are you alright?" In fact, it was Sarael's idea to check on Andrew's condition before they returned to the room. But of course, Sarael's pride was too high, so he didn't want to say it directly.
"I'm alright. Thanks for worrying me," Andrew replied.
Tania glanced at Sarael in annoyance.
"Have you heard it?" asked Tania cynically.
"Yes, I heard it," Sarael replied in a nonchalant tone.
Tania glanced at Kitty and realized the 'Magic Collar' on her neck was gone.
"Miss Kitty, are you free now?"
Kitty nodded as a smile blossomed on her lips.
"Kitty is free now, nya."
While Andrew lowered his head. His fear of losing her enveloped his heart again. And Sarael noticed it.
"If you're afraid, you shouldn't let her go," Sarael blurted out. His point was Andrew should stabilize his emotions first before releasing Kitty. He just lost his brother, if Andrew lost Kitty too, Sarael was afraid that Andrew wouldn't be able to control his emotions anymore.
Andrew raised his head, while Tania and Kitty turned to Sarael with displeased faces.
"Sarael, you shouldn't say that," complained Tania.
"I'm just telling the truth," Sarael said coolly. But of course, it all came down to Andrew's decision.
Meanwhile, Andrew was silent, to be honest, he was starting to regret his decision earlier. And Kitty noticed it.
"Does Andrew think like Sarael?" asked Kitty, furrowing her brows.
"No - of course not ..." Andrew stammered. But his expression said differently.
Tania and Kitty exchanged glances as they were dissatisfied with their men's answer. Their eyes turned to the 'magic collar' near them. Suddenly an idea crossed their heads, a mischievous smile bloomed on their faces.
"Andrew, I have something to tell you," said Kitty, pulling Andrew's hand over to the bed.
While Tania also grabbed Sarael's hand.
"Let's see what they're up to," said Tania. Sarael followed in confusion.
Kitty and Andrew stopped at the side of the bed.
"What do you want to tell me?" asked Andrew again. His confusion was clear on his face.
Kitty responded by taking off her clothes.
"What do you want to do?" Andrew asked again. Without answering, Kitty pushed him onto the bed and tied Andrew's hands with her clothes to one of the bedposts.
"Ki-Kitty?" Even though Andrew didn't fight back but he knew, he could untie it easily by turning his fingers into tentacles. But unexpectedly, Kitty took off of her bottom and covered Andrew's fingers with it tightly.
Meanwhile, Sarael looked at them and rolled his eyes.
"How pathetic," Sarael sneered.
"I think your situation is not much different from him either," Tania's voice came from behind him.
"What do you mean---"
Before Sarael could finish his words and turn around, Tania cast her binding spell on him. Sarael couldn't move like a statue and Tania pushed him onto the bed as mischievous smiles graced their lips.
"Tania, what are you doing?" asked Sarael. He tried to move but of course, he couldn't.
But Tania didn't answer, she even cast the same binding spell on Andrew.
"Thank you, nya," said Kitty.
"You are welcome," replied Tania.
"What do you want?" asked Andrew in confusion.
"A few days ago there were two men who treated us like toys. So we thought today we should make them pay for what they were doing at that time," replied Tania in a nonchalant tone. If their men could dominate them a few days ago why can't they? 
"Wait! Do you mean you want to ..."
Kitty interrupted Sarael.
"Yes, today Andrew and Sarael are our toys, nya."
 
35