Chapter 81. Our Fight I
2.3k 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Demon Lord's Succubus Chapter 81. Our Fight I
Andrew and Kitty's PoV
"Shadow Kill!" After those words left Sarael's mouth, the floor under four elemental spirit's feet turned black, some black hands emerged from there, trying to reach them. Flexibility, they jumped to the side.
With swiftness, Andrew's tentacles stabbed and attacked them when they were still in the mid-air, separating Gale and Gaia from Frost and Flare.
Gale drew his bow, in one shot dozens of arrows flew at Andrew. But Andrew swiftly brushed it off with his tentacles.
Gale's arrows and Andrew's tentacles collided in the mid-air as they continued to attack each other non-stop. Their eyes stared at each other, looking for their opponents' gaps. A minute later, the ground shook slightly. Andrew glanced at Kitty and Gaia who were fighting next to him, making sure Kitty didn't get hurt. As soon as Gale realized the opportunity, he swung his bow upwards as he used his Wind Barrier to brush off Andrew's tentacles and aimed his arrow.
An arrow shot out from his bow, faster than arrows that had been shot before.
Andrew swiftly dodged to the side but the arrow managed to pierce his shoulder. He fell on one knee.
"Ngghh!" Andrew gritted his teeth as he endured the pain in his body. He didn't dare to scream. He wanted Kitty to remain fully focused on fighting Gaia. One of his hands immediately pressed against the wound, preventing more blood from flowing, while his other hand was placed on the ground.
"Eat that! Haha!" said Gale happily.
But his happiness didn't last long, suddenly Andrew's tentacles appeared from under Gale's feet.
Gale startled and attempted to jump out of the way, but Andrew's tentacles managed to tie and grab one of his legs. As Gale's attention was on his ankle, Andrew's other tentacles flew and tried to stab him from above. Gale swung his bow and deflected Andrew's attack with his Wind Barrier.
"Ack!" Blood came out of Gale's mouth. He glanced down, Andrew's tentacles already pierced his heart.
Andrew smirked, his plan worked. He deliberately hid other tentacles under Gale's feet to attack him by surprise.
Gale turned his gaze to Andrew in anger.
"Damn it!" His hand raised his bow and other arrows formed from the other hand.
Realizing that Gale was about to attack him, Andrew's tentacles moved and pierced his neck. At the same time, Gale shot his arrows at Andrew.
"ANGGGHH!" they screamed at the same time. The blood flowing from Gale's neck and heart soaked his uniform.
"Your ... Majesty ... Will ... Revive ... Me ... Again ..." Gale whispered. Slowly his eyes turned blank, his body weakened and his breath stopped. A small light like a green firefly came out from his body and disappeared.
Meanwhile, Andrew gasped for breath, enduring the pain throughout his body. Even though he tried to dodge, Gale's arrows managed to penetrate his stomach and right hand.
-Brakkkk!
Andrew dropped his body to the ground. More and more blood came out of the wounds and dripped to the floor. He turned his head towards Kitty who was still fighting Gaia.
'No ... I have to help Kitty ...' Andrew tried to get up, but his wounds were so severe he fell again as his consciousness faded away.
Meanwhile, Gaia swung his axe, the floor where the axe landed turned into sharp rocks. Kitty lunged toward Gaia, jumping to avoid Gaia's rocks with agility.
As soon as Kitty arrived in front of him with claws ready to tear apart Gaia's body, he raised his axe again and swung it at her. But suddenly Kitty disappeared before him and was already behind him.
Gaia gritted his teeth when Kitty's claws landed on his back.
"Stone Wall!" The floor behind Gaia suddenly turned into a stone wall to protect him. Kitty jumped backwards quickly to make some distance before attacking. Her eyes were still on Gaia.
Kitty knew Andrew was injured and collapsed after fighting Gale but she couldn't get to him because Gaia kept attacking her. That's why she had to finish her fight first and to face Gaia she had to rely on her speed. Even though Gaia was very strong, her speed was still inferior to him. Besides, his body was more flexible and smaller than Gaia, making it easier for her to avoid all of Gaia's attacks.
Gaia spun around his axe, smashing the stone wall behind him, throwing rocks at Kitty. But quickly, Kitty retreated to avoid him, her eyes fixed on one spot, Gaia's neck. After Gaia got within her range, Kitty swung her claw at Gaia's neck.
He realized she was aiming for his weak point and raised his arm to protect himself. Kitty's claw landed on it. He waved his arm before Kitty attacked him again.
Kitty ducked down to dodge without retreating and got back up as she swung her claw at Gaia's neck with all her might. She knew her actions were dangerous but she had to take this risk to kill him. Kitty's claw managed to rip off Gaia's neck, leaving a large gap wound on his neck.
"Stone ... Wall ..." The floor beside Gaia turned into a stone wall that extended towards Kitty.
-Brakkkk!
Kitty groaned in pain as the stone wall threw her against the wall. A large crack was visible in the wall where she landed. Kitty's blood flowed from her mouth as she could feel her whole body ache. Her body fell to the floor. With all her remaining strength, she raised her head and faintly saw Gaia collapsed covered in blood. A smile appeared on her face at her victory then she turned her gaze to Andrew who was passed out not far from her and tried to crawl up to him, but she didn't have the strength anymore. Her vision slowly darkened and her consciousness disappeared.
24