Chapter 83. Cat Fight
2.5k 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Demon Lord's Succubus Chapter 83. Cat Fight
Lilieth's PoV
"Erebus, I think you have been playing around enough. I'll take you home, dead or alive," said Damon. His eyes staring at Erebus were filled with anger. He came with good intentions, but what did Erebus do? He slandered him and locked him in this place for years.
Erebus laughed evilly.
"Then I'll just have to beat you!"
As if on cue, both of them stretched out their hands. Great power came out of it. All undead in the room were crushed by their power, the ground shook violently. Damon knew he had to get out of there since Lilieth's friends were there. Even though he had cast his barrier, their existence made him unable to fight freely.
Damon smirked, hundreds of black lances suddenly appeared around Erebus and attacked him without warning. Erebus flicked his wings, bringing his body upward to escape. As fast as lightning, Damon teleported himself near Erebus and gave him an uppercut punch with all of his might.
Erebus' body was thrown to the ceiling and made a large hole there and continued to fly through the ceilings above it into the real sky. Quickly, Damon flicked his wings, bringing his body up, over the hollow ceiling into the real sky.
Rosalie lifted her head and flicked her wings, intending on chasing them. I blocked her and waved my hand. Dozens of black lances appeared before me and flew at her.
Quickly, she also waved her hand and threw her black lances at me. Our black lances collided in the mid-air and destroyed each other.
"Where are you going?" I asked in an arrogant tone.
"Move!" snapped Rosalie angrily.
"Make me," I said with a sly smile. I held out my hand to her. Dark thunder came out of my palm and struck her.
With alacrity, she dodged and glided toward me. Her claw was on me.
I also pulled out my claws and glided towards her. Our claws swung and clashed to each other. Swiftly, I jabbed my other claw into her stomach but she blocked it. She glared at me intently while I responded to her with a sly smirk.
My dark lighting came out of my hand and struck her.
"Argggg!" she screamed as she let go of her hand reflexively and back away.
I swung my hand, launching my black lances at her.
She stretched out her hand and used her telekinesis to stop my black lances in the mid-air while I kept pushing the lances to attack her. Sweat was dripping from her face, I could tell she was enduring the pain from my lightning.
-Boom! - Boom! - Boom!
Loud explosions sounds from outside distracted her. Seeing this opportunity, I teleported myself behind her and swung my claw. She noticed it and turned around, her other hand reached out to me and deflected my attack with her claw.
Again, my other claw swung, trying to stab her one more time. But she flicked her wings and dodged upwards. I swung my hand, making my black lances chase her. Meanwhile, she stretched out her hand, creating other black lances to counter it.
Our black lances collided with each other in the mid-air once again, while we glided and swung our claws. We exchanged strikes, hit after hit landed on our bodies, tearing apart our clothes and skin.
In one jump, we retreated, our breaths panting, our eyes staring at each other. Blood came out of the wounds all over our bodies and the clothes that covered our bodies barely left, allowing us to see each other's breasts and lady garden.
A couple of seconds later, as if on cue we glided and swung our claws.
We advanced past each other and stopped in the mid-air.
"Khhhh!" Blood came out from my right shoulder. Her claw almost separated my head from my body but I managed to avoid it at the last moment.
While blood came out of her chest as her body fell into the ground.
-Brakkkk!
A large crack appeared where she landed.
I landed and walked over to her. My claw lifted ready to tear open her body, finished her off while she glared at me and stretched out her hand, trying to reform her black lances but suddenly an explosion sound accompanied by a large shaking was heard. I kept my footing so I didn't fall.
"AAAGGGGHHHHH!" Rosalie suddenly screamed out loud in pain. Her black lances disappeared, her body slowly blackened and cracked like brittle rocks.
"Your Majesty ..." she whispered. Then her body crumbled to ashes.
While I could feel an intense dark power along with the explosion sound earlier, I knew it wasn't Lord Damon's power. I turned my gaze to the large hole above my head.
'What happened?' Without wasting my time, I flapped my wings and flew towards Lord Damon.
28