Chapter 86. Revenge
3.1k 11 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Demon Lord's Succubus Chapter 86. Revenge
Reyn's PoV
Reyn spurred his horse through the Lightglen city's gate towards the castle. He had just brought his troops to Stothia territory but he suddenly got the news that something big was going on in the capital. Therefore without wasting time he led his troops to return to the capital as quickly as possible.
He passed through the messy streets with the battle's remains scattered all over the place.
'What happened? Is this because of that damn Nephilim? ' His worry enveloped his heart as he continued to spur his horse towards the castle.
As soon as he arrived at the castle grounds, he immediately got off his horse and ran into the hall.
-Brakkkk!
The hall door opened roughly, Reyn gasped for breath as he stared at the scene inside the hall in confusion. The hall did not look like Aeros' royal hall but Euthenia's royal hall when he married Eve.
"Reyn, you're late. I've been waiting for you." Eve stood at the front of the hall in her wedding dress. A happy smile on her lips. In front of her, her parents sat on the throne smiling at him and beside them, her brother stood proudly.
'No way ... I already killed them! They are all dead!' Reyn took out his sword and glared at them.
"Erebus! Come out! I know this is all just your trick!" he shouted angrily. His eyes swept around the room.
"Reyn, what are you saying? Who is Erebus?" said Eve. The surrounding guests looked at him with confused expressions.
"Stop pretending! I know this is an illusion! Didn't you promise me to let me rule the Vihrasil Continent if I help you?" Reyn's eyes still swept around, looking for Erebus.
Eve walked over to him and took his hand gently.
"Reyn, what's wrong with you?"
"Do not touch me!" Reyn was about to release her hand, but Eve's grip was so tight. He struggled to release his hand so many times but it didn't work. His eyes widened in shock and he turned his gaze to Eve in disbelief.
Eve replied with a smile.
"Let's start our wedding ceremony ..." She pulled him nonchalantly, while Reyn desperately tried to get away from her.
Reyn used his 'Holy Beam' spell. His hand glowed in white and shot Eve. But before the beam touched her, it disappeared without a trace. He gasped in surprise and swept his gaze around him again.
"Erebus! I know this is your game!" He was sure that no human could defeat him now.
Eve threw Reyn on the floor roughly, but Reyn managed to keep his balance. He lifted his head to Eve, but a man in black was already standing in front of him.
Reyn retreated in fear as soon as he saw that man clearly. His sharp eyes, dark hair and cold face ...
"Damon ?!" he said in shock. His feet stumbled on the stairs leading to the throne, suddenly the hall returned to Aeros royal hall. He looked around and turned to the throne.
"Father?!" His eyes widened in shock as soon as he saw his father was already seated on the throne and looked at him angrily. While his younger brother stood weakly beside his father.
"Reyn! I'm really disappointed in you!" His father's voice blared with anger. His little brother who used to always idolize him could only lower his head in disappointment.
"I---"
Before Reyn finished his sentence, Eve interrupted him.
"Reyn ~ I never thought, you not only betrayed me but also your family."
Reyn turned his gaze to Eve. Her wedding dress was replaced by a tight outfit, a pair of bat wings on her back as well as two horns on her head.
“You!” He drew his sword and prepared to attack Eve.
But Eve was already behind him, her claw on his neck and an evil smirk on her face.
"You will pay for what you have done."
Reyn turned around and tried to attack her but as fast as lightning, Eve lunged at him. Her hand held a piece of hand that was broken from its shoulder.
"Oops ... Looks like I pulled your hand too hard," she said casually.
"Arrrrghhh!" Reyn screamed in pain when he realized that hand was his, fresh blood gushed from the wound on his shoulder.
Eve threw away that piece of hand and licked the fresh blood that flowed between her fingers. Her eyes stared intently at him. She dashed towards him. He had just raised his weapon to attack her but suddenly she was already on the other side of him.
Reyn fell as his two feet had 'disappeared'.
"ARRRRGHHH !!!"
Eve's evil laugh filled the room as she dropped a pair of legs in her hands.
"Ahhh ... Ahhh!" Reyn crept away with a face full of fear.
Eve picked up his fallen sword and approached him casually. She stabbed Reyn's hand slowly and twisted it.
"Arrrrghhh!" Reyn's breath was getting heavier as the blood came out more and more.
He turned his gaze to his father.
"Father, help me!"
But in deep disappointment, his father turned his face away from him. Reyn turned his face towards his brother and Arthur also looked away.
Eve brought her face close to his ear.
"No one can help you now ~" she distanced herself. Then pressed the sword to his neck.
"No! Eve ... I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" said Reyn in fear.
“It's too late…” a wicked smile on her face as she swung her sword, cutting off Reyn's head in an instant.

*

*

*


Lilieth's PoV
I looked at Reyn's head which was separated from his body. An extraordinary sense of satisfaction enveloped my heart. Finally, I got my revenge ... My family's revenge ... I killed the man who destroyed me ... my family ... my kingdom ...
The king's voice broke the silence.
"Eve ... I'm sorry. Because of Reyn, Euthenia ..."
"It's all over ... There's nothing to be sorry about," I said.
"I will return the Kingdom of Euthenia to you," said the king in a regretful tone.
"There is no need ... Now I am no longer the princess of Euthenian. I am not Eve. I am Lilieth ... I am Lord Damon's Succubus."
"Eve ... Are you not going to return?" asked Arthur.
Lord Damon hugged me from behind and glared at them.
"She is mine. Of course, she will come with me," he said with a displeased tone. Lord Damon had decided to take all the demons in the human world and close the border between the dark dimension and the human world forever.
The king and Arthur were speechless at his words.
"Then I'll leave Euthenia to you," I said. I turned to Lord Damon.
"My Lord, let's go home."
Lord Damon smirked and swung his hand towards the centre of the hall. A dark portal opened there. Irien and the others entered the portal, followed by Tania but Sarael stopped her and turned to Lord Damon.
"I hope you will let me come with her."
Lord Damon looked at Sarael.
"Fine. But if you want to come, that means you agree to be my servant," he said in a firm tone.
"I agree," Sarael replied without hesitation.
"Sarael, you don't have to go that far," whispered Tania.
Sarael shook his head.
"I want to always be with you."
"Lilieth ... I'll come with you too," said Andrew suddenly.
"Are you sure?" I asked in confusion.
He nodded his head and looked at Kitty.
"This world is not a place for us..." he said.
I knew because of their differences, they will be targeted by everyone. My smile grew.
"Okay."
I glanced at Arcania who was standing in silence while Diorix kept looking at me in jealousy. With his status as a servant, of course, he had to come. But Diorix's existence could annoy Lord Damon. I approached Arcania and stretched out my hand and muttered a spell. Soon the 'magic collar' on her neck loosened.
"You're free now," I said.
"Thank you ..." she said. But despite her words, her face didn't look happy at all.
“Is this a love triangle?” Said Lord Damon as he approached Diorix with a displeased look. Looks like he already knew it.
Although Diorix didn't answer, he looked at Lord Damon with displeasure.
Lord Damon snorted in annoyance.
"It's annoying!" His hand stretched out and the dark aura that was coming out of Diorix's body entered Lord Damon.
"Agggghhhh!" Diorix screamed in pain and fell to the floor while Arcania immediately held his hand to support him.
"Now you are not Lilieth's servant anymore. You are free," said Lord Damon in an indifferent tone as he turned away.
Everyone had entered the portal, as well as Lord Damon.
"Wait! Lilieth! Take me!" Diorix begged. He tried to get up but he fell again.
I looked at Arcania.
"Arcania, take good care of him." Then I turned around and entered the portal, leaving them behind.
Once I came out of the portal, I was already in the dark dimension. I swept my gaze around me. A stone castle was in front of me, the ground around it was reddish-black, black trees that were dry and dead were everywhere but strangely even though the tree looked 'dead' but some weird fruits in apple-shaped were hanging on the branches. Large dark houses, buildings and mansions were all around us, there was a dim light from the windows. The sky was dark, only the red moonlight illuminated us.
-Clang! -Ngiiikk ---- Kreekk, Kreekk, Kreekk
The gate before us opened. Headless cavalry demons came out of there and surrounded us. Andrew's fingers immediately turned into tentacles. While the others were already in their attack stances. While Lord Damon looked relaxed.
Several demons with hoods covering their heads lunged at Lord Damon, their claws pointed at him. Their movements were so fast, even Andrew and the others hadn't had time to move.
Just as I was about to counter their attacks, Lord Damon raised his hand. A great force stopped them in the mid-air. Lord Damon waved his hand and they fell to the ground, including the headless demon army. A strong wind swept over us while we kept our footing.
"What a welcome," said Lord Damon with a smirk.
The hooded demons approached him and knelt, so did the army.
"Welcome home, Your Majesty."
37