Vol 4 Chapter 14: In Which Felicia Gives Hugo A Blowjob
1.7k 17 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After having our lunch in the same restaurant as yesterday (different menu though), we spent the rest of the day preparing for our dungeon trek tomorrow. With the one hundred gold coins now in our possession, we pretty much could buy whatever we wanted. Money would not be an issue for a long, long while. I even visited a bookstore and bought a number of books about the Observatorium.

At night, after we had our dinner and returned back to our inn rooms (one of the fancier ones, of course), I began sorting through said books. Let’s see here… why don’t we start with this one? “Introduction to the Starswept Observation for Adventurers”. That’s an awfully straightforward title, isn't it? Probably going to be a bore to read.

"Milord, do you need any help? That's a lot of books you got there."

Yes, I am sharing a room with Felicia.

And yes, there's only one bed. She specifically requested it to the innkeeper before I could say anything.

"Sure! You can take the… uh… that one!" Let's give her the thickest, most difficult-looking one!

She sat beside me as she opened the book, all the while not-so-subtly leaning her shoulder at me. Glancing to the side and down, I could peek down her dress with ease. Oh, those lovely areolas and nipples. I'll never tell her to wear a bra.

Still, that view makes it hard to concentrate. It doesn't help that her sensual scent is assaulting my nostrils.

But this is the perfect opportunity. I have to build up my endurance so I would last longer in bed. As a virgin who's weak to women, I have to train in that department as well. I'm going to have two women to pleasure after all.

Peeling my lewd gaze away, I focused back on my book. Ignoring all the unnecessary introduction bit, I went straight to the main chapters.

Let's see. The dungeon's layout changes periodically; teleporters back to the entrance every 100 floors; 1000 floors in total though no one ever reaches the top… Oh, this is interesting. It says here that the knowledge of the 1000 floors total came from the warnings written in the entrance of every dungeon. They were written by the people who built the dungeon in the first place—a race the scholars dubbed The Progenitors. As for the purpose of the dungeons' existence, no one knows for sure.

The Progenitors, huh? Knowing how ancient ruins tend to be in video games, it's probably nothing good.

As for the structure of the Observatorium itself, it's split into specific biomes every hundred floors. Stratums, as they call it. The book actually details how each stratum differs compared to the others. However, it stops at the fifth stratum since no one has ever got past floor 599. The reason? They just couldn't find the portal up to the next floor. Or if anyone managed to do so, they had never returned. How curious.

By the way, instead of stairs, World Dungeons have portals instead. Think of it as a teleporter to the next floor. After all, the space inside the dungeons are all warped and twisted, so it's not that odd that teleporters are abundant. The scholars theorized the Progenitors had mastered spacial magic in their time. Even now, we can't replicate the magitek they had, or else we would've had warp gates everywhere.

Things to prepare for your world dungeon trip—tents and supplies in general, as you could be there for months. You have to learn how to cook the monsters there. As for water, a water mage is absolutely necessary for that.

Hm?

This sensation?

I looked down and sure enough, Felicia's hand was grabbing my junk.

Oh my, now this is a brave move.

"Uhh, Felicia, what are you—"

"Shh. I'm in the good part right now, Milord."

"Your book?"

"What else? You're nowhere near your usual hardness."

This woman… she's blushing but she's flirting with me like this.

Heh, the old Felicia couldn't have done this for sure. It's all thanks to my breast massages.

As she continued massaging my manhood, I peered over to look at her book. Hmm, seems to be about the theories regarding the shifting of space inside the dungeon. "You can understand this?"

"A bit. Spacial magic isn't my expertise in the slightest. But I've seen these terms before, back when I was still at the Academy."

Right. She's already a smart girl even at that age.

My eyes traveled down her dress once again. Heh, her nipples are perking up. She's pretending to be calm but she's turned on from playing with my junk for sure.

"Hey, I'm going to sleep. I think I've had enough reading for the night."

"Ah, of course, Milord." She lowered her book, turning her head to face me.  "You can leave the reading to me. Feel free to get as much as rest as you could. Though before you go, do you want me to finish this first?"

Squeeze. She smirked as she tightened her grip on my rod. Damn, she's fully embracing her seductive persona.

"A tempting offer since I'm already throbbing down there as you should've noticed, but I don't want to ruin my pants. We're going into the dungeon tomorrow after all."

"That is no problem, Milord. Just take them off."

"Oh no, that would be even messier. I don't want to—

"No, you misunderstood. By that, I mean I'll use my… I'll use my m-mouth to do it. I'll swallow it all."

Holy cow! Is she for real? She's going to give me an oral and drink all my semen?! I know she's getting bolder but not this bold!

She sat up, placing her book on the bed. Her face was as red as a tomato as she knelt down right in front of my crotch.

"Milord, as someone who loves you with all her heart, it is my fervent desire to serve you as an ideal wife would serve her husband. I already clean, cook, and sleep with you. There's only one thing I haven't done."

I gulped. I already knew where this is going.

"As your wife, it is my duty to be a receptor of your seed. If you had wished for it, I would have given my womb for that purpose. But, since you want to keep your first time with her, another receptacle will have to do. So please. Allow me the honor of pleasuring you with my mouth."

...Oh wow. That speech was straight from a hentai doujin.

"H-hold on. What's with that speech? You're not being yourself, Felicia."

She huffed. "It's your fault, Milord. You groped that beastgirl's tail, right in front of me, your future wife. As punishment, you have to let me suck you off."

Her hands reached forward, unzipping my shorts in an instant. My sword popped out, fully ready for battle. I even noticed a tiny wetness on the tip, staining my white underpants. My pre-cum no doubt.

"H-hey!"

"Milord, I have dirtied my mouth with the seeds of filthy men before I met you. This is my cleansing ritual, for your taste will be the only one inside my mouth from now on. So please, let me have this."

"L-look, Sherry—"

"I know she will want you all to herself once you two reunite. I'll be willing to sleep on my own while you two have your fun. Maybe a week. Even a month. But now, I don't want to hold back. I've dreamed for so many nights to have your manhood inside my mouth and I can't take it anymore. I want you, Milord. I want you really, really badly. I could've drugged you and raped you in your sleep but I have far too much respect for you to do that."

Her eyes locked with mine. They were filled with fiery, blazing determination.

They were just like Sherry's eyes whenever she had decided on something.

I sighed. She won. I couldn't turn her down. Not when she's like this.

I'm sorry, Sherry. She gets to do this first than you.

Then again, you're probably not the type who likes giving blowjobs.

"Alright. You can do it."

A smile broke out in her face.

"Thank you, Milord. I promise, you won't regret this. My technique—it surely will give you a pleasure you'll never forget."

Her hand moved to the button next, easily taking it off before pulling down my shorts entirely. How could she do it so fast? She really is experienced. 

With only my tighty whitey remaining, she pulled that one off next, my penis snapping upward in the process, right in front of her face.

W-well, it's all out in the open now. Please don't say it's small. I know I'm still young but I don't think I'll ever be able to recover from that.

She licked her lips like a true carnivorous woman. "Would you look at that? You're already leaking, Milord. That's no good. You'll dirty your underwear."

Moving her head forward, brushing her scarlet hair to the side, she opened her mouth. Just enough so it could wrap around my manhood completely.

The moment they touched, I let out a completely shameful moan.

O-Oh God! It feels so good! All those onaholes I used can't compare!

C-calm down, Hugo, calm down. You might be a virgin but that's no excuse to lose control! If you cum immediately, what will Felicia say?

The redheaded mage looked up into my eyes as her mouth worked its magic. She wanted to see my reaction!

"U-urghhh, aurghhhh!"

Her tongue! They're all over my dick! I-is this the power of a sexually experienced woman?

"Aaahh, haaahh, h-hey, Felicia! S-slow down!"

That look! She's laughing!

My hands gripped the wooden edges of the bed. Overwhelmed with heavenly pleasure, I could not stop all the groans my mouth was making. I thought I was the quiet type in bed but when assaulted like this, I acted just like those female knights when they got gangbanged by the orc captors.

Ah, screw it! You want my dick? Then here it is!

I grabbed her head and moved it closer to my crotch, forcing her to take more of my meat in her mouth. Her eyes widened, no doubt taken by surprise of my bold move.

Heh, afraid you'll choke on it? I don't mind if you want to take a short—gwaahh!

She retaliated by grabbing the base and the testicles with each of her hands, stroking them both as her mouth and tongue furiously pleasured the shaft.

N-no fair! I can't—aaahhhh!

I didn't know how she did it, as I sure as hell couldn't pleasure myself this well!

This is it! This is the full power of Felicia Myne, the charming seductress!

I-it's coming out! I can't stop it anymore!

Like an unstoppable eruption of a volcano, my penis fired its load all inside her mouth. I could only cock my head backward, no doubt with a blissful smile plastered on my face.

Aaahhhh…

It came out…

Spurts after spurts after spurts of my milk, seemingly never ending, filled her mouth and throat. I hadn't masturbated in a while so I had a lot of them in store. And yet, she greedily slurped it all, not even letting a single drop escape.

When I finished, she finally let my rod go, a trail of my cum forming a line from its tip to her lips. That too was quickly cleaned up by her tongue.

"Thank you for the meal, Milord. That was delicious." W-what are you, a succubus? "Now, I'll clean you up before you get to bed, alright?"

Using the fabric of her skirt, she cleaned up the rest of the liquid dirtying my member, all the while giving me the view of her erect nipples and her soaked red thong. She was just as horny as I was yet she kept her composure all the way through. Amazing. 

Afterward, she put on my underpants and shorts back, zipping and buttoning the latter as well.

"Umm, so…" What the hell am I supposed to say now?! H-how do those after-sex dialogues in the hentai go again? Arghhh, I can't think! "That was… that was wonderful." A praise should work, right?

A bashful smile broke out on her face.

"I'm glad you liked it, Milord. I was afraid I had gotten rusty after not doing it for so long. As much as I despised sleeping with those men, at the very least, I could use the same techniques to pleasure you. No, I'll do them even better. With my knowledge of the male body, I'll make sure you'll moan and groan like you did just now."

"R-right…" I forget that she knows a lot about human biology thanks to her work as both a healer and necromancer. She'll know perfectly the sensitive spots on my genitals, which was how she could bring me to cum that easily. Either that, or I'm just a virgin loser with no stamina at all. I'd prefer the former, obviously.

"Soo, what now? I just go to sleep? You're still going to read those books?" My eyes glanced at the stack of them beside me. A silent witness to our perverted act.

She smirked. 

"Well, you can do that. Unless you're still not satisfied?"

"I-I'm fine. I'll go to sleep now." If we go again, I don't think my heart can take it.

Still smirking, she lifted the books off the bed and put them on the table. "Good night, Milord. I'll join you soon enough."

Lifting up the blanket to my body, I closed my eyes, trying to calm my nerves from all the stimulation I just received. 

Even so, that night, my dream was all about Felicia sucking me off.

--------

Felicia

I did it!

I can't believe I actually did it!

I get to service him down there with my mouth at last!

Kyaah! To think he would be bold enough to make me take more of his shaft too!

And his taste! It's wonderful! His saltiness and sweetness is in perfect harmony! It's so much better than all that bitter cum I had to swallow in the past!

He ejaculated so much too! No wonder he's such a pervert! His hormones must be in overdrive all the time!

Sherry, you might be his first wife, but I get to taste him first!

I quickly muffled my victorious laugh, not wanting to wake him up.

What next? Maybe I can pleasure him with my boobs? I know he loves them, judging by how much he peeks at them. Or maybe I can wake him up while cooking his breakfast, all wearing a naked apron. Oh, I know! We can take a bath together! I can rub his back while pressing my breasts from behind before I grab his rod and make him come!

...No. Don't get too excited, Felicia. We're going to a World Dungeon tomorrow and I have to prepare for that. Time to do some quick reading! Two hours should suffice to skim through all of this.

I took the top book from the stack and opened it. Shifting my legs, however, I noticed the wetness on my groin.

Oh right. Need to change panties. 

...Urgh, I could do some rubbing but I don't have the time. I just have to bear with it.

I slid off the soaked fabric, using it to wipe any remaining juices from my womanhood. Sitting up, grabbing my staff in the corner, I sent them to my Dimensional Storage, exchanging them with a fresh new pair. I put them on at once, smiling at how skimpy they were.

Milord likes stealing glances at them, so I'll only give him the very best.

I decided to tie my hair to a bun as well. Scholar!Felicia is making her return. For now, Horny! Felicia needs to stay inside.

Sitting back on the chair, I poured through the tomes Milord had graciously bought.

All the while trying to ignore Milord's taste, which was still all over my mouth.

No. I'm not washing it off. I don't know when he would allow me to suck him again. I have to enjoy it to the fullest.

I pressed my thighs together, feeling that all too familiar tingle in my crotch.

Really, Milord. You're making me addicted to you. But this is good, is it not? A wife should always yearn for her husband after all.

Luckily, once I buried myself in these books, this sensation should dissipate on its own.

Hopefully.

--------

Hugo

When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw were the two mounds of fat I was all too familiar with.

Waking up to a pair of breasts… I don't deserve all this fortune, really.

Felicia had hugged me in her sleep, burying my face in her bountiful cleavage. Her musk entered my nostrils, delivering those womanly pheromones that could make any guy go crazy. The straps of her dress had dislodged themselves, revealing said breasts in all their naked glory.

I remember staring at Renee's breasts all the time when I was still a baby. Not only did I get to suck them, I could get away pinching and squeezing them with my baby hands. All she said was that I would be a perverted breast lover like Alan when I grew up. Aah, the perks of having the mind of a middle-aged man in a baby's body.

Slowly releasing my body from her arms, I noticed she had her hair tied to a bun. Ah, I remember. She doesn't like having her hair down when she's reading her books.

...Damn, she's cute too, looking like this. I don't consider myself a glasses man, but if she were to wear one with that hair, it might look good on her.

My eyes wandered downwards. As expected, I could see her panties through the slit of her dress.

Skimpy satin red as usual. She never disappoints.

Hmm? Is that a wet spot I spy with my little eye~ How naughty. She already changed to a fresh pair yet she got horny again.

But enough ogling. I need to wake her up. We want to enter the dungeon early after all.

A good breast massage should do the trick.

Opening my hands as wide as I could, I assaulted those two mountains vigorously, squeezing them with full force.

"Aahhnnn!"

A moan escaped her lips, yet her eyelids remained closed.

Really? That didn't wake her up?

Fine! How about this then?!

Using my thumb and index fingers, I pinched both of her nipples. Another moan, but she was still not waking up.

Haah. Have I spoiled her too much by groping her breasts every night?

Guess I'll just have to do this then.

Bending down, using her breasts as my hands' resting spot, I leaned over to whisper in her ear.

Or I would've, if she didn't lift her head and kissed me on the lips.

Mmmmhh!

She pushed me back to a sitting position, still connecting her mouth to mine. Her tongue forcefully made its entry, intertwining with my own as she held me in place with her arms.

I've been had! She wasn't sleeping at all!

Once she was satisfied, she released me with a victorious smirk on her face.

"I'm sorry, Milord, but I cannot resist. You know it's rude to grope a lady while she's sleeping."

"W-well, you said your body is mine to use as I see fit."

She giggled. "That's true. Which is why I gave you a kiss there. Though thinking about it, wasn't that our first kiss? A morning kiss between a couple who had spent the night together. Isn't it romantic?"

Oh yeah, we haven't actually kissed before. I didn't even realize that until now.

"Well, enough playing around. We have to get ready for our trip to the Observatorium. This inn gives out free breakfast, no? We better go down there before they run out."

As Felicia stood up and loosened her hair, I could only sit there in silence, staring at her.

God, what is this good fortune, having a girlfriend like her? I deserve none of it. Not after all the cowardly things I did.

All I can do is to be a man worthy of her affections. But how can I do that? Not to mention that if I want Sherry as well, I have to juggle giving them my affections. I still have no idea how to marry two women without making them jealous of each other.

Damn it! I should've asked Orluk how his dad can run his harem smoothly!


A/N:

Finally, Hugo is getting some action. 

29