Chapter 76 A Dragon Came? One Shot Should Doit
375 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Tatatatatata!

Boom!Boom!Boom!

"RAAAWWWW!!!!" (???)

Somewhere in Deren city...

In the front ground entrance Gate was a battle...

People shooting all around as monsters run around the place...

"Where is reinforcement?" (???)

"I don't know!" (???)

Two guards are shooting at the monsters with their rifles...

A couple of people are also shooting somewhere...

"Dammit! How did these monsters come in anyway!? What are the entrance soldiers doing!" (???)

Tatatatata!

"RAAAAAWWW!" (???)

Suddenly a giant metal lizard came towards the two guards...

"Uwaaaa!?" (???)

"Shit!" (???)

As the jaw of the lizard was about to get closer...

Piuuuuussss!!!

BOOOM!

"Rrraaaaaawww!!!" (???)

A rocket flew by and hit the lizard...

The lizard stagger to the left missing its bite...

It then looked at where the rocket came from the guards too...

"Hey hey hey! Here I thought I can take a break but no huh!" (Bren)

Bren was carrying a rocket launcher on his shoulder and he aimed it at the giant lizard...

"RAAAAWWW!" (Metal Lizard)

"Yeah stop shouting!" (Bren)

Pachusssss!

BOOOM!

He fired a rocket and it hit dead center in the middle of the metal lizard face...

It then falls to the ground...

"Next!" (Bren)

"Bren! More monsters are coming from the right!" (Lisa)

"Ah okay! Let's go!" (Bren)

Bren and the others then confronted the monsters that just appeared...

Not far from there someone wearing a black robe while wearing a mask was watching all of the people fighting the monster on top of a building...

"Huh... Seems like the bait worked" (???)

As he said that another one wearing a black robe and also wearing a mask appears behind him...

"Sir! Preparation is complete!" (???)

"Good!" (???)

He looked at the battlefield...

"Let's spiced it up a little shall we?" (???)

As he said that something started forming in the middle of the battlefield...

Everyone looked at the forming thing and...

BOOOOOOOMMMMM!

"UWAAA!?" (???)

"AAA!?" (???)

A shock wave came and everybody got knocked backed away...

As they slowly got up they all looked at...

A dark giant floating orb...

"What the hell is that?" (???)

As one of them said that two long horns emerge from the orb...

Then a tail...

And then two giant wings...

"Dragon" (Bren)

"RRRRROOOOOAAAAARRRR!!!!" (Dragon)

A black dragon emergence from the dark floating orb...

Its size is the size of a small house...

"Not good..." (???)

"We're so dead!" (???)

"Bren?" (Lisa)

"..." (Bren)

Bren looked at the Black dragon...

"There's no way we can beat that..." (Bren)

He sighed...

"But we can't let it rampage in the city!" (Bren)

"Yes!" (Liana)

"""Oou!""" (Mercenaries)

The mercenaries behind Bren yell out a cry as they started aiming their weapons at it...

While the mercenaries going to start the battle the people in black robes on the top of the building laughed...

"Ahahahahaha looked at them! Their Little pride takes the best of them! There's no way they can beat that! Hahahahaha!" (???)

As one of the black robes in front laughed the one at the back sighted...

"Yes yes, master... They will die" (???)

While that was happening...

Somewhere in the distance...

Mainly somewhere high up on a tall building beside the tall tower on the roof...

Step...step...step...

"Fuf!" (Liana)

Lia took a deep breath from climbing up to the roof of the building...

She then looked at the battlefield in the distance below...

"Eli status on the battlefield?" (Liana)

[Yeah... A black dragon just came out of nowhere and started going on a rampage...] (Elizabeth)

"Wait a black dragon? I thought they said it's just Metal lizard??? And what do you mean came out of nowhere?" (Liana)

[Yeah I think it just teleported in... In the middle of the battlefield I can also trace a couple of things out of place in the battlefield like those two black robe figures on top of that building right there!] (Elizabeth)

Eli pointed to one of the buildings and Lia looked at where she was pointing it's quite far from here so she can't see...

But then a screen pops up on her hub revealing what seemed to be a zoomed-in screen of the building...

Now she can see the two figures...

"... Wonder what are they doing there... If my instincts are correct... Black robes people usually the main reason this type of things happened..." (Liana)

[I don't know if that's true... But we need to take care of that dragon first Lia... It seems that Bren and the others are having a very hard time fighting it] (Elizabeth)

Lia nodded 

"I see that..." (Liana)

Pling!pling!pling!...

The star hairpin that Lia have on her head started shining...

Plang!

Then it turned into particles and started forming into a long-barreled...

Plaching!plachang!plang!Pang!

"Eli... Turned off status battle mode please... I don't think a normal shot from my railgun will kill it..." (Liana)

[Wait you sure? I kinda agree with your thought so... Let me picked Cyan up and moved away from you... Deactivating Battle mode] (Elizabeth)

Pling!

[Status Battle mode deactivated]

A red screen pops out on her hub for a second before vanishing...

Eli then materializes herself in front of Lia and grabbed Cyan from Lia's pocket shirt and moved very far away from her...

"... You don't need to go that far... I will be lowering it's output a lot... hope the damage is minimal..." (Liana)

Lia moved to the end of the roof and lay down on the floor of the roof...

She then aimed her railgun...

"Scope change... [12x]" (Liana)

As she said that the scope of the railgun changed into a 12x Sniper scope...

She looked at the scope and aimed at the Black dragon...

"Now... Let's see how tuff you are" (Liana)

The barrel of her railgun started lighting up...

Electricity started forming all around her and it started lighting up the whole place...

"I hope I can get out of here in time since this is going to be flashy" (Liana)

As Lia was aiming at the building beside the tower down in the battlefield where Bren and the others were are having a hard battle with the black dragon...

Tatatatatata!

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

"Shit! This is not working!" (???)

Keep firing! We have to distract it so that it won't go to the city!" (Bren)

Mercenaries and guards are getting knocked down one by one by the dragon...

"Lisa! Healing field!" (Bren)

"Right! [Area Heal!]" (Lisa)

As Bren kept firing his rocket launcher Lisa was providing back up with the others that have gone down...

As they were doing that they saw a bright light suddenly appearing somewhere on a high place behind them...

"What the hell!?" (???)

"What is it this time!?" (Bren)

"Bren!" (Lisa)

Bren and the others looked at where the Bright light is at...

"What the hell?" (???)

"Ha?" (???)

The people wearing the black robe was also looking at where the bright light is at...

And then...

Pling!...

POW!....................

It shoots a small string of light...

It hit the dragon strait on the head... It looked like nothing happen for a second until...

Everything turned white in a blink of an eye...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!

Followed by a Big explosive sound and a very big shock wave knocking everything away from where the dragon was at...

"Uwaaaaa!?" (Bren)

"Kiiiaaaa!?" (Lisa)

Everyone there screamed as they all got flung away as the light also didn't fade away for ten seconds...

As the light started to fade Bren and the others got up and everyone looked up and saw a small mushroom cloud the size of a plaza was formed in the sky and the dragon was in pieces everywhere...

All of them are dumbfounded including the two black robe people on top of the building even the monsters all around the place were also dumbfounded...

.

.

.

.

13