Q&A Chapter One
568 44 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WARNING: may contain Spoilers.

TL:DR Go to poll at the bottom of page, thanks for reading! \ ^v^ /

      

Okay! Here is the thing. People are probably freaking out that I gave up on this thing or I switched over to my other book or whatever. ¡ >_>

Which is somewhat true. £~£

But the reality is; is that I had this one, and like eight other stories, rolling around in my head for some time. Or all of them at the same time. And they were all fighting to get out.

I had some minor writer’s block at a piece of dialogue for this next chapter of Demon Lord a pygmy goblin’s tale… (Not its name, to lazy to copy-pasta).

Anyways!

I can’t get the dialogue to flow like it should in my head. And that is a mixture of three things fault.

1: I just am having trouble getting these characters to have chemistry. And I think the problem is that they don’t. They did once upon a time in my draft of this story. But not anymore. Which comes to the second problem.

2: This story, is like a continual W.I.P. Which is fun! But it also writes itself most of the time, which means it can change on me in the middle of my writing it. Like it did now. Two characters I had originally planned together…. Just don’t mesh anymore… I don’t like them together. They don’t like each other together. The STORY doesn’t like them together. And on to problem three as well.

3: You guys. Many have come saying that they like Brenna, just not as next love interest, and I… have to agree. She was a character that fit better with cold (pretending) Heartless Crystaria before in the draft. But that was once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away!

Now she just doesn’t mesh with her at all… HMPH…

Now here is the thing, I could probably make this still work, but it will take extra time, more chapters, and some bits of forced interactions. Then we can be back on coarse.

But the problem I am having is… that since this is an ever evolving story… there has come, let us say, an opportunity, for a third candidate of Crystaria love interest.

So! I beseech you guys!

I think I am still going to take a break from this. Work on polishing up previous chapters. (P.S. go back and reread the old stuff some time, been working on them. P.P.S. I haven’t done ALL of them yet, just the first few). While also trying to just help make this next two or so chapters flow more naturally. While also working on the new hotness of mine!

If you haven’t seen! I started a new book!

Elemental Convergence.

It is so good! I am loving how it is going. And this is following along with my notes, almost perfectly! Almost no deviations to the story so far!

(Yes! This is a shameless plug for my new book. SHUT UP! But it is also a cry for help).

I need you guys, to help me decide. Because I am on the fence really. I can make it work either way.

The polls name really says it all.

I asked you guys in a poll a long time ago with a question that really did not change the story as a whole. And this doesn’t… or rather, shouldn’t either.

But again, Brenna is being a little bitch to me right now, being a square peg that won’t go into a round hole!

What?! That is how my mind looks at it! Shut up! «_«!

But as always, thank you all so much for reading this. I am going to be taking a break from it for at the least two to three weeks.

And thank you all so much for reading my books. I am big fan and thankful to every single one of my reads!

Your writing slave, Phraye.

Keep Brenna as Love Interest?
  • Brenna? (Original) Votes: 13 39.4%
  • New Girl? (New Hotness) Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Cheese? (Just plain Ol’hungry) Votes: 8 24.2%
Total voters: 33 · This poll was closed on Aug 1, 2021 09:14 AM.
15