Chapter 21: Peaceful sleep…?
1.8k 17 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I continued leaning into Melody’s chest as she hugged me. That was… incredible… and I’m still way too fucking horny. So intense… so hot… so sexy…

Melody whispered above me while I snuggled into her. “Was that too much, Scarlet?”

“No…” I pulled myself off of Melody and readjusted to face her, dragging my legs onto the couch and using them to straddle hers. Then I leaned into her and hugged. “Thank you… Mistress.”

 “Thank you, kitty.” Melody held me again and soothingly rubbed along my back. We continued laying there for a couple minutes, Melody rhythmically patting me while I hugged and snuggled into her… so cozy…

After ending our short session, I was ready for more, still absolutely full of horniness. “What’s next?”

“That eager for punishment?” Melody giggled, pushing me away so I sat on her lap, instead of leaning into her. “I only planned to give you one.”

“Oh.” Um… why did you keep it secret!? I was so going crazy thinking about how much more I would face! God, Melody! You tease way too much…

Melody chuckled, pushing me onto the couch beside her. “Do you want more?”

Fuck yes! I’m still horny… gah. I… You’re so sweet Melody, but I want so much more… “Y–yes.”

“Then give me a reason,” Melody said, then added. “A new reason.”

A reason… I… there’s no more reasons to be punished! It was just not stripping quick enough, I already thought of every possible idea earlier… I can’t say for an infraction on an infraction—that’s not new… wait. I was four seconds late. Four… four punishments? Do I want that…?

I could probably take four ruined orgasms… maybe… but, I doubt it’d be that. And I really wanna cum. If she doesn’t let me… but she’s so sexy! I wanna be under her feet… crawling… should I say it? Four… 

But what if she remembers? What if next time she counts every second… oh my god, If I forget and end up like thirty seconds late… shit… I would not survive.

But I want more! I totally expected more! Melody’s too nice! I can't… “I—I was four seconds late… so… four.”

“Four?” Melody stared at me with an eyebrow raised, questioning, “Are you sure, Scarlet?”

No! But I need more! I'm going to hate this later… I nodded. “Yes… Mistress.”

“Well, I’m too tired to do more tonight…” Melody began, then stood up. “But I have an idea.”

Melody moved in front of my seated body, her eyes boring down into me as I sat on the couch. Then she smirked, and leaned down, pushing both of my legs to the side, where she had just sat, and put an arm under, then her other arm reached around my back. Confused, I sat there.

Until she raised her body back up. She was carrying me in a princess hold. My cheeks turned to fire as I hid my face into her squishy breasts… I was naked, being carried around by Melody… it’s so nice! I could snuggle into her chest forever, but it felt so humiliating too. I felt like a child.

A child incapable of walking, a misbehaving child being taken to their room. Melody walked up the staircase, then turned into her room once she reached the door. She squatted down ever so slightly so her right hand, which was under my legs, could push open the door, then she walked in.

She went to her bed, setting me down on her black sheets. Perfect for hiding all the dirty liquids I was probably dripping over it. The bed didn’t have the vibrator or plushies I saw this morning, the plushies were along the floor beside it, but the vibrator was nowhere in sight, not surprising, I guess.

Melody went over to her closet and scrounged around for a little before coming back out with two sets of fluffy pink handcuffs. They looked so warm and comfy and cozy… The cuffs were similar to my collar, which I couldn’t help but reach up and touch when the thought filled my mind. Each set of cuffs had a black painted chain linking the two.

Melody brought them over in front of me, then ordered, “Give me your feet.”

I slid to the end of the bed where Melody was standing. My feet hung just over the edge, right below where she stood… and she didn’t move. Does she want better access?

Sliding down a bit further, I raised my legs into the air, all the way until they reached her hands, which were held straight out from her elbows, into her chest. I was laying on the bed with my legs stretched upward. They shook around, struggling to remain stable while I tried to keep them distanced from Melody so I didn’t accidentally kick her. At the same time, my lower body felt so exposed.

I mean, I was naked. But my ass felt exposed. Of course, Melody wouldn’t care. She wasn’t willing to kneel down to reach my feet, why would she bother my butt? Unless I raised it up, although I’m not sure that’s possible… It’d be a pretty steep angle, at the very least it would hurt my back.

Finally, Melody smiled, satisfied with my struggle. She dropped one of the sets of cuffs, then grabbed my right foot with her left hand. Her right hand brought over the fluffy cuffs, and she strapped it around my ankle. It was sooooo soft… It felt like petting a fluffy cat. One of those super super super fluffy ones with super super super fine fur. So fricken warm… 

Then she strapped the other side onto my other ankle. So fluffy…

She unceremoniously dropped my feet, causing them to slam into the carpet. It didn’t hurt much, although it definitely brought my mind away from the fluff. Well, it did until my feet hit the ground and landed on top of the cuffs she had dropped.

I stretched my legs a little, opening them as far as they would go, which was… not very far. About half a foot, somewhere around fifteen centimeters. While I was distracted, Melody had walked over and plopped down onto her bed.

Turning my head to face her, having felt her sit as the bed sunk a little, she commanded me the moment my eyes looked at her. “Bring me the other cuffs.”

With my legs already dangling off the bed, I took the most efficient route, sliding the rest of the way down the bed. Once I sat on the small edge, I tried to grab the cuffs with my feet. Yeah that was stupid.

I managed to hook the soft cuffs on my toes, but then realized my hands were literally free. For now at least.

Bending forward, I grabbed the pink cuffs with my hands, feeling the texture with my fingers. It really felt like a fluffy cat. I brought them up, then slid my legs around the corner, and scooched my body up the length of the bed, to where Melody sat down and was waiting.

Once I arrived at her side, I dropped the cuffs into her waiting hands, then looked up to meet her dominating bright blue eyes… that didn’t feel right. I looked straight back down at her hands. Unfortunately, Melody wasn’t happy. “Why’d you look away, kitty?”

“I…” Gah? What should I say… I don’t know! “It… felt wrong… without permission?”

“Well, then you have permission for the rest of tonight.” With Melody’s words I looked back up… “Don’t look away until I say.”

Then, I felt Melody grab my hands, I saw her pupils glance down as she fastened the cuffs, but I continued staring. Once Melody’s eyes returned, with fluffiness strapped around my wrists, she continued speaking. “The chains are your next punishment.”

I nodded. 

“Your third punishment is, since I’m tired, but I know you aren’t, you’re going to masturbate in front of me.” Fuck… me… please. Fuck me. Honestly. I slid away from Melody a little, then tried to swing my legs up onto the bed, which I successfully did and opened into a butterfly sitting pose with my hands resting in the bowl, but I forgot to keep looking at Melody.

She grabbed my chin, tilting it back up to face her, then as she carved through me, she whispered. “I wanna see every speck of emotion in your crimson irises.”

I shivered… her words sent me crazy… Masturbating in front of someone is… crazy… but… doing it without looking? Doing it staring into her wandering eyes… she could see it all, while I saw none.

I slowly moved my hands toward my dripping pussy, whose folds were opened from my butterfly position, and I gently touched it… Ugh! Melody was looking! Her pupils were directed downwards, watching my fingers gently peel open my lips as I prepared to insert two… she watched every second of it.

My index and middle finger, immediately wet once pushed inside, slowly, steadily, pumped in and out of me, while Melody watched. I couldn’t see it… I couldn’t even clear my mind… All I could think of was Melody… staring down at my pink lips, my cuffed hands with their fuzzy binds sliding along my thighs as I rammed in and out… letting pleasure build up.

She finally looked up to meet my eyes right as I released my first moan. I struggled to keep my pose, keep my eyes open, keep my body straight. I wanted to fall back, lay down, and imagine Melody… but there wasn’t any need to imagine.

She was right there, smiling. Watching me masturbate… to nothing but her.

She was all I needed to reach cloud nine and beyond. Her beautifully carved face, her sparkling twinkling bright eyes. She looked so innocent, so normal, and it made it so much better. Knowing she revealed her other side to me, her desires, her dominance…

I felt so close to her, despite her not touching me. The closest I’ve ever felt… her watching me, watching me do such a private activity…

Having her watch such an intimate moment, completely exposing the extent of my horniness for her. While she revealed her dominance, I revealed my kinkiness, my utterly disgusting ability to be turned on by every fucking thing.

I was masturbating in handcuffs and ankle cuffs, forced to look into her eyes, into her soul. I felt completely exposed. Beyond my nudity… I felt connected to her as if I’d revealed my deepest secrets, my deepest desires.

The melody of my pounding got more intense, increasing in pace, as I felt my climax nearing… as I felt the moment about to burst… then Melody’s commanding voice echoed inside my head, her words from earlier today, and I obeyed them, informing her. “I… I’m abou–about to cum…”

Her gentle smile shifted to an evil smirk, her dominant gaze, and she commanded me. “Stop.”

I stopped. It was instinctive… and so fucking painful… denying myself… it wasn’t a ruined orgasm, but it felt so fricken similar to what I experienced earlier today. Except it wasn’t her this time, it was me. 

I denied myself for her pleasure.

I wanted to cum so so bad… but I took my hands away from my begging lips. It wasn’t my decision… it’s all hers. Everything is hers…

Melody slid closer to me, wrapping her hands around my body, hugging me, then falling back so we both laid side by side, with her spooning me. She maneuvered me around while I was in my euphoric denial high until we were both lying tucked under the blanket, then she reached around and hugged me close, her arms squeezing my breasts flat while she snuggled into my neck.

“Your final punishment is to sleep with me.”

And your punishment is to join my discord :P We'd love to chat with you!

74