Chapter 34: Boring morning…
1.3k 8 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Roll over,” Melody said, and I did so, presenting my butt for her to pull the tail out. Slowly, she began tugging, while I rammed my face into the bed, muffling my groans as she stretched my poor hole wide open. She kept tugging as I did my best to relax my cheeks, and provide no resistance, until finally, it popped out and my ass closed around the gaping void… leaving me feeling oddly empty.

I wasn’t left to my thoughts for long, as Melody’s hands wandered up to my neck, and unfastened my collar, transforming me back into a normal human. Then, I rolled back over. Thankfully, my butt wasn’t very sore from the spanking or the plug and I was ready for the day, asking, “What should I wear?”

“What do you want to wear?” Melody countered, sitting back down on the edge of the bed, my naked body splayed behind her.

“Clothes…” I replied.

“Probably,” Melody agreed. “Formal or no?”

“Will other people be formal?” You clearly are, in your shimmering silver dress… and you still won't tell me why.

“I doubt it,” Melody replied, placing a freezing hand on the middle of my stomach, making me shiver as she let it sit there… for some reason… her hands are usually warm... although I guess I haven't felt her morning hands much...

“Should I?” I asked as Melody began rubbing back and forth, to the left of my belly button, then the right of my belly button… why… does it feel so nice? Like a gentle little pat… letting me know she’s there, even though we’re literally talking. People pet their cats and dogs while talking to them, so I guess it isn't that weird... since I'm her kitty... heh.

“Do you want to?” Melody asked right back.

“I don’t know.” Why do you think I’m asking you?

“Just don’t. Most people won't,” Melody finally decided for me.

I nodded, and sat up. “Should I go…?”

“Yes, kitty, go dress yourself,” Melody chuckled, patting my leg, then standing up and letting me swing down. “Take a shower too.”

I left Melody’s room, then skipped, feeling a little weird without the plug’s plugging distracting me, over to the bathroom to rinse off all my sweat… from Melody’s touch… and her dry juices from off my fingers… god I’m so horny…

Finishing my rinse, I left the bathroom and entered my room. I walked over to my closet, selecting one of the fancier black skirts, containing some skillfully hidden designs and a soft premium texture, then zipped it up, and… I never put on panties.

Do I want to put on panties?

I should… probably… maybe… not? I… I could surprise Melody sometime… eek! What am I thinking? I’m so horny! Agh… fine. I won’t put any on. I’ll make Melody happy… and hopefully no one else…

Moving on, I found a black shirt, slid it over my head, then found a gray sweater, and slid that over my head. No bra… I don’t need one with a thick sweater covering everything, right? Yeah.

All dressed up, kinda, I walked out of the room and headed downstairs and waited for Melody as she took a shower. Eventually she walked down, asking, “So, what do you want for breakfast?”

I replied with the usual, “I don’t know.”

And she replied with the usual, “Food court?”

“Sure,” I agreed nonchalantly. You know, I should probably suggest going to the campus food court next time Melody asks. Might surprise her… and maybe she’ll reward me… and my exposed dripping pussy, desperate for orgasm… hungry, so hungry, for tasty toys and fingers to devour. She better let me cum today… I will not survive another night.

We walked out of the dorm, and then the building, and began the short trek to the food court area. I completely forgot to grab my probably dead phone sitting on the table, but I’m sure we’ll be fine.

Once we arrived, we headed over to the buffet section, grabbing some generic breakfast items, and scanning our cards, then leaving. I had to activate my spatial ability to grab my wallet, which got a few stares, but not because of the ability. Rather, it was because I stored my wallet there…

Usually an ability like that would have a high mana or some other cost, so it doesn’t make much sense to store an essential in there when it could easily fit in a bag or pocket. Of course, no one knows that I have no cost, and probably assumed I was trying to level it up or something… because I think usually those types of abilities only level up when items are taken in or out… but mine…

 

Secondary Ability: Shared Spatial Inventory (Level 1)

Provides a no requirement shared spatial inventory of size 5cm x 5cm x 5cm for pet and Mistress, with both having access and the ability to add or remove any non-living physical items. Any living entity inserted will die immediately.

Progress: 23%

 

Is increasing pretty quickly…

Melody and I found a table along the edge of the building and took our seats, glancing out the window while we began our munching. A few minutes into our meal, Melody asked, “What do you think it means to dress yourself?”

“Uh…” What type of question is that? “To put on clothes?”

“All clothes, right?” Melody turned to face me, smirking. “You aren’t lacking any, right?”

Uhm… she wouldn't… know… about that… “...no?”

“Then you wouldn’t mind lifting your skirt for me?” Melody asked, leaning into her hands, placed on the table.

“No!” What the fuck? That has nothing to do with me being naked! Even if I have panties… I’d never do that! “I’d never do that even if—”

Shit…

“If what?” Melody chuckled, leaning further over the table. “If what, kitty?”

“If… I was wearing panties…” I mumbled out. “I wanted to surprise you.”

Melody smirked, letting her eyes glance down, as low as they could go before hitting the table… toward my skirt. “You still could.”

I blushed. I could never do that… I… kind of already did it. Well, Melody did it to me… but lifting it up myself is… something… oh, Melody you’re killing me! I’m so horny! “...I’ll do it.”

Melody giggled. “Stand over her, where I can see.”

I walked over and stood in front of her chair, her eyes staring straight at my dripping lips as if my skirt wasn’t blocking the view… and it wouldn’t for long. I looked up at her, and she kicked out a leg, spreading my feet a few inches farther than natural while my eyes wandered around the room… no one was looking at us, all absorbed in their own conversations, not to mention we were right at the edge of the building, by windows, but no one walked directly outside.

Basically, there was no one looking. The people inside would see the back of my skirt, and no one was outside… so it should be okay… I looked down at Melody, then looked off to the side… and used my fingers to hold the front center of my skirt straight, and slowly, I raised it.

Closing my eyes in embarrassment as I showed Melody my dripping folds, my mind raced, no one was looking… it was okay… but anyone could be looking, someone playing outside, some couple fucking in a bush or something… they’d be able to see it all. Eek! After a few seconds, I pushed it right back down, and hesitantly turned back toward Melody’s smiling face. She whispered, “Cutey. You’ve still earned a punishment, but I’ll let you cum today.”

“Thank you…” I mumbled out, looking down at the ground… I’m so… ughh… I moved back over to my seat and sat down, poking some eggs with a fork absentmindedly… I’m not super hungry anymore… for food at least. I decided to switch topics a little and learn a little about today’s big event. “When’s orientation?”

“At three,” Melody replied. “Followed by an optional banquet here.”

There’s food? Huh. “How long is it?”

“Orientation takes two hours, I think,” Melody began, then continued after taking a bite of a sausage, “Banquet’s as long as you want.”

Two hours… so there’s a speech from some upperclassmen, some instructions from the headmaster or some staff member about the class structure… and rules I guess? Would that take two hours? Maybe. “What… do they say, in orientation?”

“Rules, some speeches, staff introductions, general info,” Melody replied before diving back into food.

“Does it really take two hours?” It can’t be that much information…

“Have you ever been to a large event?” Melody chuckled. “They’re always unnecessarily slow, and they always start late.”

I… well, I went to my high school graduation. That started on time. Although it took a while for all of us to walk on stage to do all the certificates and all the other random crap… that’s different though. This is more like a school assembly, those never take more than, maybe an hour? I’ll find out soon enough.

We finished up our breakfast over the next few minutes and walked back to the dorms, strangely, when we entered, Melody said. “Don’t worry about stripping.”

Which was very nice. Since I completely forgot about that, again. “Okay.”

I followed Melody over to the couch and we sat there. Seeing my phone, I grabbed it and checked on the battery… twenty percent. Yeah I need to charge it. I stood up and ran upstairs to grab a charger, bringing it back down and finding an outlet. Thankfully my cable was long enough to reach all the way to the couch, being a few feet away.

Once I had my phone on the armrest, charging away, I turned to Melody, “What now?”

“TV?” She asked. I nodded. And we sat there… watching a few anime movies… all the way until lunch. Not a very productive morning, but not a bad one either. Just sitting, beside Melody, watching shows together. It was a very normal feeling…

I still prefer when she dominates me.

Anyway, it was one o’clock. We decided we would stop by a fast food place, get some grub, then drive on over to the orientation venue and meet up with the group of people whose names I have forgotten, except for Silvia. It’s time to see what all the hype’s about.

Did you know I have a discord? Join to chat about the story, Scarlet, Melody, other kinky stuff, other kinky stories, or anything else in the world. We'd love to have you!

39