Doesn’t this break the rules of transmigration?
315 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's an unfamiliar ceiling."

Wow, I never thought I'd say those words in my life.

"Where the hell am I?"

The room I was in had an old Europe like style, beautifully carved wooden furniture, a huge comfortable bed that I was lying on right now and in general everything looked very ancient

"Transmigrate or something?"

I thought that was something you only saw in novels but it seems that's exactly the situation I'm in.

"But why?"

I wasn't an antisocial novel addict or something, I had a job and an active social life, I even started dating a cute girl not too long ago. I didn't know the story of some game or novel verbatim enough to know all the lines of dialogue or all the backstories of the characters and I also didn't leave a 5700 character comment complaining about some drama, if I didn't like something I just left it quiet and that was it.

"Status."

I said the mythical phrases and waited for something to happen.

3 seconds

6 seconds

12 seconds

1 minute

Nothing happened

"I don't seem to have a system either."

-Toc Toc

"Young master, are you awake?"

"No."

"...Okay, I'll come back later."

After the maid who knocked on my door left I got up to better understand my surroundings.

"...Everything is too big or I made myself smaller."

I looked at my hands and they were small and pale, like a child's hands.

"Mmm"

I walked to the bathroom and leaned on a small chair so I could look at myself in the mirror.

Curly hair a deep red color, bright golden eyes and a small, slightly chubby face that indicated I was about 6 or 7 years old

"Who is this bastard?"

I know the kid in the mirror is now me, but I mean is he some game or novel character I remember?

"Red hair, golden eyes, and such looks like he's a member of a very wealthy family..."

After rummaging around in my head for a few minutes a character finally came to mind.

"Arthur Reclesia, shit."

In a novel that I read from time to time after work there was a character named Arthur Reclesia, a member of one of the 3 ducal houses.

These 3 ducal houses were known as the 3 shields of the empire.

The Kivelia, in charge of protecting the borders with the demonic kingdom so that they could not invade the empire.

The Reclesia, the family from which Arthur comes from, are in charge of protecting the citizens of the empire, they are in charge of all those criminal groups, infiltrated demons, occultists and religious sects that worship dark gods.

And finally the Pendragons, in charge of protecting the royal family from any threat.

The problem is that this Arthur Reclesia is a complete bastard who only appeared in the first arc and then died like an idiot.

"I don't even remember the story very well, I was just reading it to relax after work so I didn't pay much attention either, damn, I couldn't even read the ending."

I got here before I had a chance to read the entire novel

I have no system and I was transmigrated to a story that I didn't even see the end.

 

Doesn't this break all the rules of transmigration?

"Sigh~ it doesn't matter, what I know is more than enough."

Although I could only make it through the first half of the novel, I know the most important scenario.

The destruction of the Reclesia family.

It turns out that one of the empire's shields was allied with the demons, the reason? I have no idea, I haven't gotten to that part yet, but the important thing here is that they discover them and end up slaughtering them all.

This is bullshit considering that I belong to that same family.

"What can I do?"

I can't just leave and go, first of all, right now I'm just a kid in a world with swords and monsters, I don't think I can last even 2 nights out there. And even if I manage to do that, the Reclesia will surely look for me to bring me back or kill me because they consider me a danger to their plans.

Nor can I stay and become strong enough to survive, at that point I would already have to go to the academy and not only would the Reclesia look for me, but when their treachery is discovered, the empire would send their dogs from home to track me down and execute me as well, to avoid them I would have to live in hiding and on constant alert for my entire life and that's not something I'm willing to go through

Investigating them and handing over the evidence doesn't seem like a good idea either, these guys managed to gum everyone up for years, their security has to be extreme and I don't have the means to accomplish that

"Mmm...tel maybe I can follow in the footsteps of the original."

In the novel, Arthur Reclesia is expelled from both the academy and his family, then when he was leaving the academy he dies in an accident provoked by his own family, if he managed to survive that assassination attempt but making them think he succeeded, not only the Reclesia's but everyone will think I'm dead, leaving me alone and being able to live a quiet life

"Fuck them, I'm not willing to do that."

I was never one of those people who liked a quiet life, it's fucking boring to do the same things over and over again until I die.

In my past life I lived surrounded by luxuries, the best wines, the best women. You want me to give all that up to live a shitty life in hiding just to survive?

Fuck you

That's not a life for me.

"I just have to destroy these bastards myself."

The plan is easy.

Act like a bastard so the family won't take me seriously so I can gain strength without them noticing, gather reliable allies to help me destroy them and finally make them believe that their assassination plan worked so they think I died and I can move freely.

"Acting like a bastard is easy, and can turn out to be kind of fun."

-knock, knock, knock

"Are you awake young master?"

"Yes."

This time I said yes and the maid opened the door, bowed respectfully and said.

"Your breakfast is ready"

"Take me."

I followed the maid as she led me through the huge corridors to the dining room.

'If I want to take these bastards down I'm going to need several reliable allies'

 

That girl would have to be close by

14