4 – Enhancements (18+)
51.1k 12 286
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Fuck till morning.'

That sentence resonated inside Blake. Till morning? He wouldn't be able to survive until then. Being pounded by an 8 inches long cock for 6 hours without a break isn't exactly healthy.

Blake shook against the rope binding his members, using all of his petty strength to try breaking free.

"Drink." Urag commanded before taking out the mouth gag from Blake's mouth.

He opened his mouth to protest, but that proved to be his worst mistake. Urag immediately took advantage of it by pushing the potion down his gullet.

"Grgkl, cough! Cough!" The red drink was warm and tasted extremely sweet. He didn't know what it would do to his body, so he attempted to spit it out. But Urag was having none of that. Holding his slave's mouth shut tight, he forced him to drink it all to the very last bead.

It took effect almost immediately. From deep inside Blake heat started emanating, coating his body in sweat.

His dick sprang back to life, making its presence known between his legs. His breaths turned erratic, almost mixing in with slutty moans.

"Uhnn- what did you do, ha hah, to me?" His mind struggled to form cohesive sentences, and his mouth watered with drool as he stared at the orc.

His previous sexual frustration was amplified tenfold by the strange aphrodisiac.

"Good bitch, good present." The orc replied before holding Blake's neck with a strong grip. He brought his face closer before invading Blake's mouth with his tongue.

"UHhh!" Blake's eyes shot open in surprise as his mouth was pried open. He couldn't resist with the mind clouded by pleasure, so instead, he just let Urag have his way.

The texture of it was strange, being both slimy and rough at the same time. After he had explored every part of Blake's mouth, he parted his lips - a thin line of drool connecting the two.

"Obey, and no punishment. Disobey, and..." The last words were left unsaid. Loosening the ropes that held Blake captive, his escape was right on his sight - the halberd which was left by the wall.

But either because of his stirred condition or fear of what might happen if he disobeyed Urag, Blake didn't do anything. Being quite literally faced against a mountain, he couldn't do anything but take it.

"Turn around."

He complied to the command with rising dread.

As Blake raised his ass, Urag brought his hand to his shaft and started jerking off. He playfully squeezed Blake's butt, which elicited a low gasp from him.

'Wait...'

A sudden thought appeared in Blake's confused mind - would they go at it raw again? That just wouldn't do. Surprising the orc, Blake turned around in a swift motion and stared directly at Urag's dick, and before his captor could even say anything, he brought his tongue to its tip.

To see his slave acting so actively, Urag couldn't help himself but want to defile his mouth. Grabbing Blake's hair by the back, he pulled it towards his shaft, forcing his small lips open.

A bulge formed in his throat as Urag rammed his face. The musky smell from Urag's dick coupled with the bitter taste of it was so overwhelming to Blake that he had to do everything in order to resist the reflex gag.

Of course, Blake couldn't breathe that way. Even though he wanted to go at it slowly, the orc seemed to know no soft sex. As long as he was his prisoner, Urag would fuck his brains out every day, and Blake would be at his mercy.

As his mouth pussy was used to the sole pleasure of Urag, Blake tried to resist by hitting his small fists on Urag's muscled legs, which only seemed to amuse the orc more.

A feeling he still didn't have surged in his being - rage. Not only was the orc maintaining him prisoner against his will but also using him as nothing more than an onahole. To be physically overpowered, that's fine. But revoking his freedom even in sex, the last thing he still had, Blake didn't accept it.

Swallowing his male pride, he probed his tongue onto Urag's dick.

'That's right, he isn't using me, I am using him!' His mind sorted to the last refuge it still had.

If they were having sex, then Blake would have his satisfaction. Perhaps one day he would be able to escape, but until then... this is all the control over the situation he could have.

To Urag's eyes, everything he saw was the obedience of its pet. Little did he know of Blake's resolve.

A minute passed like that, with Urag thrusting his hips forward and Blake resisting the reflex gag. Finally, after he had his fun, Urag took his dick out from Blake's mouth.

"Turn-"

Before he completed his sentence, Blake assumed the missionary position and playfully hugged Urag's legs with his own. A little smile formed on Blake's lips as he beckoned for a dick.

Of course, Urag took the invitation. His strong burly arms wrapped around Blake's waist and rocketing his wide hips forward, his dick traveled all the way to Blake's prostate. A shot of adrenaline coursed through Blake as his small dick became even harder than before. They wrapped themselves on each other's embrace, feeling the musky scent of sex in the air.

"Mhmmhhm!" Blake's eyes spun to the back of his head and his tongue lay stretched in a pure expression of delight.

The sound of their wet bodies hitting each other resounded within the stone walls as both lost notion of time. They repositioned themselves - cowgirl, doggy style, against the wall... every way possible. The cave became their sex nest, the flames being their only illumination.

When their endurance ran low, all it took was a green potion to recharge. By the end, the fur mattress was totally disheveled and coated with bodily fluids. Blake lay on Urag's chest in their bed as the orc slept soundly.

The expression on Blake's face was one of pure ecstasy, but his eyes had an odd gleam.

They stared at the halberd by the side of the cave, a dangerous glint shifting to pure determination.

'One day... when I have the strength to wield it...'

On the corner of his vision, notifications sprang like a flood.

[Level 1 ⇒ 5]

[Skill Points 1 ⇒ 5]

[2 Enhancements Available!]

[Choose One: Bubble Butt (+10 END), A-Cup Tits (+5% to CHA related skills), Thick Thighs (+10 STR)]

[Thick Thighs Selected! Applying Changes!]

[Choose One: Bubble Butt (+10 END), A-Cup Tits (+5% to CHA related skills), Wide Hips (+10 DEX)]

[Bubble Butt Selected! Applying Changes!]

...
..
.

[Name: Blake]
[Race: Human]
[Body Type: Sissy]
[Class: Sex Slave]
[Level: 5]
[Enhancements: Thick Thighs, Bubble Butt]
__
Attribute Points: 0
STR - 10 DEX - 5
END - 10 INT - 10
WIS - 10 PER - 10
CHA - 70
__
Skill Points: 2 (Choose Two)
I Peace of Mind Lv.1
__

'One day...' He thought before his body shut down altogether.

286