7 – Evil Incarnate (18+)
38.6k 12 247
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Long tense seconds dragged out as Blake and Vultak stared at each other. Vultak eyes examined Blake maliciously, going from his rounded butt to his thick thighs and then to his cute face. Finally, a smile broke out of his lips as he told Urag:

"Uhmm, I can see why you would want to leave this male alive. But you know the rules of the clan... orcs kill the males, then orcs fuck their women." He drew his blade from the scabbard, slowly licking his lips.

Blake scurred away from his reach, going to the farthest corner of the cave possible. Not a single sound left his lips from the sheer fear he felt.

[Peace of Mind Lv.2 - Resisted Mind-Crippling Fear!]

[Peace of Mind Level 2 ⇒ 3]

Almost like a cold gust of air blew inside his mind, all of his fears and doubts disappeared. In a horrified voice, he pleaded.

"Ple- please! No!" His arms trembled as he performed, "Urag, please don't let him!"

That was his best bet. Perhaps, somewhere inside of Urag's twisted mind, there was some sort of attachment to him.

"Don't even think about it, brother."

At that moment, Blake felt like a cold water bucket was dumped on him.

'Brother?!' He recoiled at the words. There was no way he was getting out of there alive now.

"But of course... I can always change my mind about this matter." Vultak said as he ripped his loincloth apart, revealing the biggest dick Blake had ever seen so far - 10 inches long.

'Shit! That thing will rip me apart!'

Urag stood by the entrance of the cave, almost crushing the halberd he held by his right hand as he watched it all unfold.

'Mine-'

Vultak took a step towards Blake, hungrily feasting on him with his eyes.

"Brothers should share things, ain't that right Urag?" He jabbed at his brother.

Urag clenched his jaw shut, else they would try to bite on his brother's neck.

'Mine...' Those words kept reappearing in his mind as he stared daggers at Vultak's back.

"Now, come here and turn around for me, sweety." He commanded Blake, who in turn could only comply.

The flames cast the shadow of Vultak as he came closer and then kneeled behind him. Probing his finger inside Blake, he joked:

"Ahh, good. I see my brother already stretched you out for me."

'My slave.'

SMACK!

"Surtur- this butt cheek..." Vultak admired as he then slapped his cock on Blake's ass, teasing it.

Then, at the corner of his eyes, Blake saw a shadow approaching them while carrying a long weapon.

"My woman." He heard before everything went dark, the flames extinguishing into the frigid void. A warm liquid lightly grazed his back, followed by a wet thud souding at his right. A minute was spent like that, in utter dark silence.

"Everlight." Urag's deep voice vibrated again through the stone walls.

Immediately, the hot and tender light of fire blazed bright, illuminating the now red-painted rock walls.

It took a few moments for Blake to finally notice the decapitated head at the floor, which still held its former desiring expression.

"AHHH!" He jumped in fright, crawling to the opposite side from it. This time though, no skill helped him maintain a clear mind.

"My woman." The voice said again, this time closer than before.

Two burly arms held Blake from behind before forcefully pressing his frame against the blood-tinted walls. A hand clutched his blonde hair while the other squeezed his buttocks, feeling up his softness. In his fear-stricken state, Blake didn't have the strength in his legs to resist or the mental-clarity to think straight.

"You are mine." Urag whispered as he licked Blake's earlobe and then roughly slapped his ass. His shaft poked Blake's back before ruthlessly impaling him.

Like he was being pressed by a mountain of muscles, his small body became Urag's plaything as Urag rocketed his hips against Blake's smooth ones.

Urag's muscular chest scrubbed against his slave's back as he held him as firm as he could.

"My woman." He repeated once more, making Blake remember an essential flaw in his whole plan.

'There is no way I can kill this beast.' He thought as he was fucked raw between Urag's body and a wall painted with Vultak's blood.

'He is evil given form.' Was the last thought Blake had before the two fell in a trance of rough sex and complete domination.

Urag have never felt this good before.

[Level 15 ⇒ 18]

This powerful...

247