10 – The New Dynasty (18+)
38.5k 11 254
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They walked towards the south, going from the forest towards the high mountains. The soil rapidly changed from humid grass to gravel and rocks, which wasn't a single bit comfortable for Blake's naked feet.

As they reached the high mountains, a valley imprinted in the middle of two behemoths of nature revealed itself. There various tents were built, and the farther they went inside the valley the better the housing was.

Everyone bowed when Urag passed across them like they were all below him. Unconsciously, Blake started clinging to Urag as they made their way through the crowd of orcs. Just their height alone was enough to intimidate Blake. No reason to talk about their weapons and armor.

Only a single thought appeared in her mind - 'How in the hells am I getting out this shithole?!'

There was no way she could just sneak her way out of there. Hell, the camp even had scouts guarding the surroundings. Along her way, she came across some sort of arena, where orcs and human-slaves fought alike. The crowd stirred for blood, a mad look in their eyes sparkling at the slightest show of brutality.

"To lord URAG!" She heard one of the combatants cry out before decapitating his fool.

Her head swiveled as fast it could to avoid the gory sight.

'Shit- Shit- SHIT... SHIT!'

"We are close..." He said to her.

"T- to where?" She couldn't help but ask. What if she was going to be sacrificed to an ancient god. At this point, her normal expectations were totally out of proportion, though for obvious reasons.

"You will see."

And soon enough, they reached an enormous house. It was built out of oak and polished stones. It gave her nordic vibes, like she was just about to meet the Jarl.

Well, said Jarl was right beside her.

"Home." Was the single word used by Urag to describe it. The doors were opened from inside by two menacing warriors.

They saluted Urag with utmost care.

"Welcome Lord Urag Surtur, the First!"

Everything made sense to Blake now. Urag was the lord of a new dynasty.

"Welcome Luthic Surtur, the first woman of Urag."

And she was his wife.

 

...

..

.

 

To say that her mind was about to shut down from the absolute confusion wasn't an understatement. Thankfully, her Peace of Mind got into action before that could happen.

"Come on now, you have duties to attend to, my wife." He said with a sadistic smile before directing her towards the throne at the end of the hall.

He settled down his halberd on a weapon rack and then sat on his throne. At his hands, he held a leash - a leash that said everything about the duties Blake had to attend to.

She kneeled before the new king, being leashed by the neck. His dick slowly rose from beneath the loincloth he wore, almost dwarfing Blake from the enormous size.

"Suck it, my dear Luthic."

She obeyed without a second thought. It wasn't an urge that prompted her forward this time though, this time she had her own reasons.

'He is smarter, stronger and more powerful. My chances are close to null now. But if I play my cards right, yes... he will let his guard down one day, and I will disappear before he even knows it. My name is fucking Blake, not Luthic, or Urag's first woman. And I will make sure he remembers that.'

Urag didn't notice the fast glint her blue eyes gave, too focused on the pleasure to pay attention to little details.

He still remembered the day he evolved. It was in the middle of a pit fight - when his body was coated in red color. His body seized up, an incredible amount of steam pouring out of his body.

 

[Level 22 ⇒ 25]

 

[Threshold Achieved - Evolution Available!]

 

[Choose:]

 

[Greater Orc - Common

Requirements: Orc lineage

Effects: +1 Enhancement Available; I War Resilience - Doubles END while in combat]

 

[Giant - Uncommon

Requirements: Titan lineage; More than 100 points in STR

Effects: +2 Enhancements Available; I Tough Skin - Nullifies 20% of damage from piercing attacks; II Titan Blood - Natural healing is 10 times faster]

 

[Surtur Descendant - Unique

Requirements: Share the same blood as the Titan Surtur; More than 100 points in STR; Bloodthirsty Skill; Everlight Skill; Level up a martial skill to the second layer II

Effects: +5 Enhancements Available; I Tough Skin - Nullifies 20% of piercing damage; II Titan Blood - Natural healing is 10 times faster; III Hellfire Born - Nullifies 75% of fire damage; IV Pyromaniac - Can't learn spells not related to fire, but capable of controlling 75% of flames within range; V Domineering Presence - Weaker creatures feel an urge to obey, the greater the disparity between strength the more potent the urge is]

 

[Surtur Descendant Selected! Applying Changes!]

 

[5 Enhancements Available!]

 

[Titanic, Royal Intellect, Surtur Crown, Condensed Muscles, and Boiling Blood Selected! Applying Changes!]

 

"Yes, that's it slut, gag on it." His dick exploded inside Blake's small mouth, a hot tide of cum filling up her stomach. He took it out and sprayed the leftovers at Blake's cheeks, almost like he was making a statement of dominance.

He was her king, and she was his wife.

254