9 – Lord (18+)
40.5k 6 256
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She stared at the demon from the floor. Her legs were trembling from a good mixture of arousal and fear, his presence shaking her to the very core. Her messed up mind started imagining how the sex with him would be like, but she had bigger worries to worry about than being a slut.

Namely...

"Urag?" She asked with rising dread.

Smiling, he answered with an elaborated speech - "Who else would it be?"

'Wh- what happened to him?! Why is he so... smart?' 

His eyes surveyed her expressions as a hawk would search for prey, like he could see right through her act of an obedient slave.

"Come on now, its time to get out of here." His deep domineering voice jolted her out of reverie, demanding immediate obedience.

Her body acted before her brain processed the urge to obey. 

"I've brought gifts to my little slave." He said as he lightly squeezed Blake's butt, almost not being able to hold himself back. It has been 3 days since he didn't play with Blake, and it was only reasonable to him that she serviced him after the victorious return. 

"But first, you should bath." Those words only furthered Blake's confusion.

'I should bath? ... Since when did he start caring about it? It's like he is another being.'

They arrived at the nearby river where Blake thoroughly cleaned herself, finally getting rid of the filth that accumulated along the week.

But when she stared back at the river bank, the sight was... both terrifying and exciting at the same time.

Urag unhooked his new armor from the body, revealing the tightly packed muscles underneath. But that was only the start of his changes... because the biggest one was his crotch.

12 inches, bulging with veins and tinted with a deep red color.

'There is just no- no way!' While Blake was certainly scared out of her wits, her body couldn't help but twist in anticipation.

His smile was of a starving man finally finding food.

"Here is your first gift- I know you've missed." He grabbed her by the legs before lifting Blake in the air. Lining his monster with Blake's ass, she tried resisting.

"Wa- wait! There is no way it's going to-"

He impaled without a single shred of mercy. He wanted to hear her cute screams of pain while he fucked her ass to mush. 

Her nails dig on his back while her eyes spun to the back. A moan mixed with pain escaped her mouth as she hugged his body to her dear life. Almost like a small heart formed in her eyes, she wailed in pure ecstasy.

"- fiittt! NHhnnnhhhh!" 

Oh, how Urag missed that ass. After evolving, that crave he had to dominate only increased, turning into an obsession. It was like the evolution released an inner demon, a trait that was imprinted by his very blood.

Then, he raped Blake's mouth with his tongue, enjoying every single part of her. 

The two fucked in the water till Urag had his fill. Until then, Blake's brain had already turned into mush, as her sex drive was way smaller than Urag's new one. He was almost lust itself. 

"Now- for my second gift." He took out a red clothing from a pouch before giving it to Blake.

Blake's brain couldn't even register the strange treatment or wonder how Urag got his hands on such items. 

The attire in question was nothing but skimpy and sexy. First, there was a red bra that covered Blake's inexistent boobs. The second piece was a red crotchless panty, which gave way to Blake's dick.

If that wasn't enough for sexiness, then the see-through black skirt was enough. Not only that, but there was a single side cut on his right leg, displaying his divine thighs to the world.

Well, if that was everything, then Blake was happy to finally have some clothes. Even if they were as slutty as those. Hell, the smooth feeling she got from wearing them was amazing, so she couldn't even say she didn't like it. 

Well, that wasn't all that Urag had to gift though.

The last piece of the apparel was... well, a collar.

Blake hesitantly picked it from Urag's hand.

"Put it on." His voice was stern - it didn't seem like an option to Blake.

Fortunately, that tone put things back into perspective for Blake. Even if Urag started being nice to her, she would still be a slave in his eyes. 

She obeyed him.

"Finally, you are set. It is about time we make a little visit to my tribe." He walked alongside her, his hand resting on her butt.

'What about the whole hiding me? What happened in such a short time?!'

Urag's hand slapped her ass, a playful grin marring his face.

"Time to see your Lord's clan." He said to her, feasting on her dreadful expression.

'... Lord?'

'Shit.' She thought.

256