8 – So Close, Yet So Far
34.9k 12 238
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

... 'Just why?'

'Why is he getting stronger with each passing day?!'

Blake screamed inside as he felt a sudden excitement surge in his body - it was a sign that Urag was back.

Since acquiring his new skills at level 6, he has been using one of them to sense strong people nearby. The name of such ability was: Alpha Detector.

'What a fitting name... this fucking garbage system doesn't have any limits, does it?'

 

[Skill - Alpha Detector

Requirements: Have frequent sex with an individual who is two times more leveled than host

Effects: Host will be aroused by strong presences; the more powerful the more aroused host will feel]

 

[Skill - Masochist

Requirements: Have hardcore sex and be dominated for an entire week

Effects: +50% Exp when being dominated during intercourse; 50% of pain is transformed into pleasure; sadistic targets feel more attracted

to host]

 

[Skill - Flexible Partner

Requirements: Perform sex positions that require extreme flexibility

Effects: +20 DEX]

 

'What the hell am I becoming? It has been a week since... since that bloodshed, and I am still weak. Though now I have more tools at my disposal, at what cost are they still worth it? Just yesterday I- I asked that damn orc to spank me...'

His skin crawled at that unpleasant memory.

He clicked his tongue as the rock to his prison was moved aside to reveal Urag.

'There is no going back anymore. Hell, I probably should stop calling myself a boy... I mean, look at these-'

He squeezed his buttocks and thighs, admiring his new body with an equal amount of wonder and horror.

'Better accept reality than keep denying it, that will only hinder my way to freedom - if I can become used to this, then my plan will more likely be successful.'

Almost like a gear kicked into place after that statement, his mentality took a shift. Wanting it or not, to fuck every single day like a damn slut changed him - for the better of for the worse.

He started liking it. But still... he didn't enjoy the way he - no - she was treated.

'I am not living-stock. I deserve better than to live inside a damn cave against my very own will. And when I get out of here, I will explore who my new me is.'

Nodding her head, she crawled to where Urag was, opening her mouth to pleasure him.

"Ahhh, good woman." He grabbed her hair with a tight grasp before fucking her mouth silly.

The days went on like that, with Urag coming to the cave at night while bringing food for Blake. She was kept there for so long that the smell was starting to get disgusting. Urag, for some unknown reason, didn't seem to care all that much about her stench.

Blake was only permitted to go outside to do her basic necessities, hence her ever-increasing hatred for Urag. And that hatred only furthered her actual fear for him.

The more levels she got, the greater the distance she felt between her and Urag.

And she wasn't wrong about that. For every level she acquired, Urag raised his level cap two times more.

She has been noticing this exponentially greater power that accumulated within Urag, like it was about to burst. The thrill his presence gave was so great that Blake's dick hardened just from getting close.

She didn't even have to talk about the sex then. Not only was pain now good, but Urag had a keen for being rough. Their affinity couldn't be any better - at fucking, that is.

Recently, he had taken a like to watch her crawl on the floor like an animal would. She was even afraid that her twisted system would recognize that as a skill.

'Not even I am so desperate for strength. Especially when I am just a shy step closer to level 10. Then, I will get another enhancement and, perhaps, attempt escaping!'

She already had Urag's trust. All she needed now was another enhancement to improve her chances of running away.

'I get one more level from this fucker and then ask to go outside to do my basic needs - pee in his short vocabulary. Then all I need is a distraction before disappearing in the wind.'

Her plan was good - good enough to work without a hitch.

But life never went easy on her, proving that if there was a stat such as Luck, hers would probably be at zero. Her time had run out.

That night no one appeared.

Neither did the next.

Or the next.

And just when she would start to resort for her last resource, the Cum Addict skill, he finally appeared.

It wasn't the loud rumble at the entrance or his annoying voice that alerted her. No, before she could even acknowledge what was happening, her body dropped to the ground as an extreme heat spread from inside her body. She started panting in extreme arousal and fingering her asshole. She never felt this hot, almost like she would break in pure ecstasy from the slightest touch.

The boulder was moved aside as a 7'2 feet tall monster struggled to get inside. His head was adorned by tiny horn protrusions, similar to a crown made of bones. His eye pupils were so dark that they reminded the void.

A nordic beard went down all the way from the chin to his neck, carefully braided by someone.

But what was the most striking of it all was his skin.

It was pure red - like he was a demon who came out from the deepest part of hell.

"I am back, slave." His voice shook Blake to the very core, plunging her in both ecstasy and despair

238