19 – New Playground (18+)
36.3k 14 236
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You come with me." She said before putting a blindfold on Blake and handcuffing her arms behind her back. Ah, and of course, she didn't forget the mouth gag and leash.

"You will love it, I am sure of it." Sylvana whispered as they exited the room. The ground was made of polished rocks from what Blake could gather.

"Ha~ you might want to watch your step." She said before beckoning Blake to follow by pulling the leash. Slowly, they started descending the stairs of what seemed like a tower from medieval times.

The air was cold to Blake's naked skin, causing goosebumps to form on the back of her neck.

BANG*

A loud sound at her right almost spooked the spirit out of her body.

"Tch... Sorry about that, some girls aren't being very obedient these past few days."

They continued unabated. The lower they went though, the more afraid Blake grew. She could hear a cacophony of moans and screams of people all around her. As far as she knew, she could very well be going down towards hell.

Sylvana, on the other hand, only got harder. Coupled with the wet sound of bodies hitting each other and the musky scent of depravity, the fact that she had a cutie just by her leash couldn't be any better.

She almost salivated at the thought of fucking her. These past week has been especially stressful for her, and its been a while since she last took a break.

'I will be sure to enjoy it. After all, it's still related to work, so there is no problem with it.'

"Here we are." She told her captive with a giddy voice. Taking out a key from her latex boot, she unlocked the metal door. It creaked loudly when she opened it.

"Umnn~ it's been a while since I've last come in here. Now now, you can go right ahead, don't be shy."

Blake unwillingly obeyed.

The door was locked. Immediately, Sylvana started rubbing herself against Blake's back, her dick poking her.

"Surprise!" She exclaimed before taking off the blindfold.

'- no...' Blake was inside a literal sex dungeon.

Bondage benches, spanking benches, stockades and crosses, paddles, buttplugs, vibrators, cages... the list went on and on.

"Don't you like it? These many toys just for us..." She pulled the leash stronger this time.

She took out a pink chastity belt from a side table, a playful smile on her face.

"Now~ girls don't need this." She said while pointing to Blake's dick, "Don't you agree?"

Blake tried to speak but nothing coherent came out.

"I will take that as a yes." She instantly locked Blake's dick inside, the size being a little bit tight for her.

"You are so lucky! These gadgets are so pricey, and yet I have them all." She lightly pulled the chastity cage down.

"Uhm~ Do you wanna know what is so special about this one?"

Yet again, Blake could only mutter.

"Well, you see, this little beauty doesn't need a key. It is directly synched to my voice. So all I need to do to unlock it is say the keyword!"

SLAP*

"Mhnn~ yes. Look at the way it jiggles when I slap it."

SLAP*

She used enough strength this time to form a red imprint on Blake's round butt.

"I gonna fuck your brains out, sweety." She licked Blake's earlobe before forcefully putting her on the spanking bench.

"MNhh!" All Blake could do was protest as she was abused by Sylvana. Her small dick struggled against its biddings, only increasing her arousal. Her soft skin brushed against the leather, a pleasant sensation overcoming her body.

"Ara~ your butt is clean already, what a surprise..."

'Fucking system... always making adjustments to my body.' Not that she was against it though. After all, it made her life way easier than it should be. Always being clean on that place saved her of many embarrassing situations already.

With no warning whatsoever, Sylvana, not patient for foreplay anymore, jammed her dick deep inside Blake. The way it easily went in surprised her.

"Hum- what a slut. How can you be so stretched out already?"

SLAP*

"Mnnn!" She moaned.

"I guess being the wife of an orc has its perks." She joked as her hips shot back and forward, hitting Blake's prostate.

"Haha~ I thought you were an innocent girl. But just look at you..." She squeezed Blake's waist as her intensity increased, her tits swaying as she fucked Blake silly.

"Already so lost with pleasure, bouncing on my shaft like a bitch in heat." She raised her hand again before hitting Blake's ass.

She enjoyed the way her bubble butt bounced every time she slapped it.

"Ahhh, I guess you like being treated like a whore." She licked her lips in delight when Blake clenched her butthole, hungrily accepting all her length inside.

"I don't know why I was treating you like a princess. You are a slut, aren't you?" She pulled the leash on Blake's neck like she was riding a horse, closing her airways.

"Grgkl!" She couldn't breathe.

"Fucck..." Sylvana's eyes spurned to the back of her head as Blake's ass clenched on her cock like a starving beast, its wall embracing her girth.

SLAP*

The pent up desire from before couldn't be held back this time.

"Take my load, you slut!" Her dick exploded with ecstasy, her creamy semen filling Blake to the brim.

Taking out her dick, a single thin line of juice remained connected to Blake's asshole.

Blake just dropped to the bench like a puppet cut off its strings when Sylvana let go of the leash. Her body was thoroughly spent.

"Hah~ I can't believe you came just from being fucked in the ass!" Sylvana laughed when she saw the mess Blake has done inside her cage.

"Though I wouldn't recommend doing that, after all..."

Almost like a vacuum cleaner, a blue gem embedded in the belt absorbed her white jizz.

"It was enchanted to become tougher the more it absorbs. Hehe, who knows, maybe one day that thing may become unbreakable."

"Oh well... wait for me here slut. Wait~ what am I even saying? It isn't like you can move."

'I have a great surprise for you, mother.' She thought as she read her status screen.

 

[Level Cap Raised! 38 ⇒ 39 Max Level]

 

Her muscled legs swayed side to side as she walked, her dick still hard and wet swinging between her hips. Her skin was bristling with sweat, a few drops dripping down her exposed defined tummy. She had a devious smile on her face as she went upwards, the screams of the many slaves the house had being music to her ears.

'This is only the beginning. With her, we can have all the noble houses right at the palm of our hands.'

236