25 – Darkness and Silence (18+)
37.9k 19 211
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Blake began preparing the tea by pouring water inside an unusual black ceramic pot. It had paintings depicting a red moon, in which a Draenei fucked a male's genital with her pussy until he came. The last picture was that of the male kneeling in front of his new mistress.

Blake didn't have time to analyze that piece of art though, as Valeera and Sylvana were waiting for her. Not only that, but her body started feeling all weird again, the temperature emanating from the fire underneath the pot becoming unbearable. Thankfully, her skimpy outfit was helpful in that regard at the very least.

Just like before, a carnal lust loomed over her mind, making a simple task such as preparing tea an impossible one.

But through sheer will, she managed to finish it at the end. Bringing the drinks on a metal tray, she bent over in front of both her mistresses to place it on the nearby small table. What she didn't think about during her heightened state though, was the bountiful sight of her ass she was giving.

Alas, she didn' have the peace of mind to think about it. Her trembling legs were on the point of going limp from stress, and it was only a matter of time till she... fell to the floor.

Tripping on the floor rug, she perfectly dropped on top of Valeera's lap, hugging her erect dick with both her thighs.

Smiling, Valeera spoke in a low voice, "Oh my, are you feeling alright darling? Is something bothering you?" She said while placing her hands over Blake's white stockings. 

With Blake's silky hair just beside her nose, it was absurd to not feel the sweet smell coming from it. It was blissful.

Blake tried getting up but instead placed her hands on Valeera's protruding shaft to support herself. 

Valeera chuckled at the girl's clumsiness. 

"So that's all it was about... My, aren't you an eager one?" She slowly licked Blake's earlobe, her blush reddening like a blooming flower.

Then, Valeera playfully slid her finger deeper down Blake's thigh before finally reaching her lacy panties.

"Look at how moist you already are~ Let's fix this." She said as she placed her hands under Blake's legs before getting up from her chair. Her strength was more than enough to raise Blake's measly weight. 

She rapidly glanced at her daughter, who was already grabbing the mouth gag and some chains, before going towards her queen-sized bed. While she was proud of her daughter's quickness, she still had a lot to learn.

Arriving there, she left Blake's stirred body laying down on the bed. Almost on cue, Sylvana entered the room with chains and a mouth gag of her own in hands.

Valeera grabbed Blake's chin before kissing her mouth tenderly, her tongue invading its confines. She broke the kiss after some few long seconds, saying:

"Don't panic, okay sweetheart? Let me guide you through this." She clasped Blake's arms to the bed's canopy with chains, then put a mouth gag on her. Next were her feet to the bed poles.

Now completely bound, a fleeting thought crossed Blake's mind. 

'Why do I even resist?' 

"What a cute butt you have..." Valeera said before slapping her buttocks.

"MnnH!" A muffled gasp escaped Blake's lips as Valeera had her way with her body. She felt something lightly poke her from behind before her ass was completely teared apart. Valeera's dick first hit her prostate, Blake's dick immediately hardening inside its little cage, then it stretched her inner walls. 

It was almost the same size as Urag's. What kind of beast was that?!

Blake shot her hips back on Valeera, eagerly accepting all her dick. Although she didn't realize it, her body did miss a huge cock. It felt like she was incomplete without one. 

And so, her plump butt jolted back on Valeera's hips, the two becoming one as their pace became the same - every impact producing loud wet noises. 

"Don't panic~" She heard before everything went dark.

She was neither asleep or unconscious, as she could still feel Valeera fucking her silly with her monster. Her vision simply went blind.

Just as she was about to scream though, the world became silent. She couldn't even hear her own screams or breathing. Her other senses such as touch, on the other hand, increased tenfold. 

Her mind almost broke right there, as she was plunged in a world of pure pleasure. She was totally at the mercy of Valeera now, her cock was her world. There was nothing more.

Valeera squeezed Blake's waist before giving her butt cheek a hard slap, her lips almost drooling at the sight of Blake going mad from pleasure. 

Sylvana decided to join in the fun by taking out the mouth gag and assaulting Blake's throat with her dick. It was then that Blake realized that her tongue was also affected. The salty taste of a dick coupled with the somehow sweet taste of pre-cum exploded within her mouth. She almost gagged at it, but with her head firmly held by Sylvana, she couldn't do anything but accept her girth. 

"Ahhh~ don't- ah, overdo it this time." Sylvana said while she pumped her dick inside her slave's throat.

"Let's go for 2 rounds then." Valeera said while with one hand over Blake's butt and the other on her hip. 

Meanwhile, Blake couldn't scream, move, see or hear anything. Her prostate was hit every single time Valeera drove her hips forward, her legs losing all their strength.

The chains made sure she remained upright though, her body becoming an onahole for the two sex demons. They continued until they were almost on the verge of plowing their load. They didn't however, as Sylvana's red eyes shined brightly. 

Instantly, all the pleasure they've accumulated transferred to Blake, who by then, already had 2 orgasms.

It was just too much. 

Her already weakened mind was instantly submerged in unadulterated ecstasy, her body having spasms as her dick had dry orgasms. 

Blake had no idea whatsoever of what would happen to her body, only increasing her hopelessness in the situation. She couldn't take it anymore, she was at her wit's end. 

Valeera didn't care a single bit about it though. She still didn't have her fun.

Her cock stretched Blake open once again, bringing her back to the world of the living as her back arched. Sylvana didn't cum yet as well.

Both continued until their stamina wasn't able to endure any longer, finally filling Blake with their jizz. The taste of cum impregnated her tongue buds so hard that it would probably never leave them again.

Blake dutifully swallowed, her mind acting on autopilot.

"I think she's broken enough for what we need," Sylvana told her mother when she noticed Blake's trembling limbs and cum-dripping mouth.

"Mnnn~ we could do this more times if necessary." Valeera replied, regretful about not being allowed to do another session. The feeling of complete dominance was just the best - when someone was totally at your mercy.

Two pink hearts formed in her eyes when she imagined the all things she could do to Blake.

 

[Level 13 ⇒ 15]

 

[Skill Points 1 ⇒ 3]

 

[Enhancement Available!]

 

[Nymph Lv.1 - Assimilated Succubus' Pussy]

 

[Error! Incompatible Enhancement with Host Body!]

 

[Searching for Solution...]

 

[0... 45... 72... 100%]

 

[Solution Found.]

 

[Succubus' Asshole Selected! Applying Changes!]

211