Chapter 12 ♥ (18+)
3.3k 8 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Content warning:

Spoiler

rough sex, some domination play, almost CNC?

[collapse]

Getting the first move in proved to be very effective for me. Even without the application of my skill, Piper was brimming with lust. She must have not been fucked in ages with how horny she was.

“Have you not even been touching yourself?” I grunted.

[Champion of Lust] activated. Your strength has been increased.

She almost reached orgasm on that first stroke, giving me the strength I needed to push her back. Piper wanted this even more than I did, I could tell, and the reduced resistance in her body told me everything I needed to know.

I brought her to the ground with me, rolling on top of her and pinning her down with my enhanced strength.

“Do you yield?” I asked her.

Her expression was wild with desire. “Never.”

“Suit yourself.”

Piper wasn’t just going to sit there and let herself be fucked, no matter how much she wanted this. She brought her arms up to push me back and regain the dominant position, and I dodged her easily, amplifying her lust even further with my magic.

In my peripheral vision, I saw Ari take a step forward, and I shook my head. Not now.

She understood what I meant, and she backed off, choosing instead to relish the sight.

I trapped Piper’s legs with my own, then caught her wrists.

“You want this bad, don’t you?” I said. “It’s not every day I get to meet someone so incredibly horny.”

Before she could answer, I leveraged my magically increased strength to roll her onto her back, pinning her arms behind her back with one elbow. Piper tried to kick out with her legs to escape from my pin, but all she managed was to very cutely kick the grass.

“None of that,” I said. “You surprised me with your first move, so it’s only fair that I surprise you in return.”

I used my force magic to rip her pants even wider, then positioned myself so my body trapped hers to the ground and slid my cock inside her waiting pussy once more.

Her hair, a fair chestnut brown, fell to her chest in curls. I bunched it up with one hand, using it as a handle as I started to slide in and out of her.

Piper cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Unlike Ari, who always tried to suppress her moans, Piper’s were full-throated and intense.

“Yes, yes, yesyesyes—“ she cut her own words off with a prolonged whimper.

Cindy had been unconscious when I fucked her, but Piper wasn’t. The amount of desire coming from her body alongside her enthusiastic response told me she wanted this, but I could also tell Piper had wanted to be on top.

I wasn’t going to let her, not when the way she struggled against my grip made her squeeze and clench around my cock so perfectly, not when she started cumming almost immediately.

I didn’t let up during her orgasm, fucking her with increasing intensity and speed.

[Champion of Lust] has activated. Your strength has increased.

Temporary skill gained: [Flurry of Blows]

“Do you yield?” I asked again, punctuating the sentence with a deep thrust that went all the way to her core. Piper kicked out involuntarily, clenching around my cock, and she moaned loudly instead of replying. “Don’t make me repeat myself.”

“N-no,” she managed to get out before the next thrust wiped away all rational thought again.

“An orgasm and you keep going?” I said. “You are such a filthy slut for me.”

“I, ahn, I’m not a sluuuuah,” Piper moaned, my relentless pounding keeping her from forming full sentences. “Not a sl-uh-uh-t.”

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that,” Ari said from the side. She was masturbating, I noticed, using her force magic to stimulate her pussy like I wouldn’t notice.

“She’s not the only one,” I said, pulling Piper’s hair harder and forcibly arching her back. With my other hand, I reached around to grope the muscular woman’s tits, using my force magic to keep her hands in place.

“Don’t look at me,” Ari said sheepishly.

Even with her muscular build—or maybe because of it—Piper’s boobs were incredibly soft.

“You feel so nice,” I told her.

Piper could only whimper in response, her capacity to think eliminated by the waves of pleasure wracking her body.

She came again in the same position, her body shaking even as she tried to push back.

I let her shove me off, watching her realize how pathetic her strength was as she tried and failed to stand up with an orgasm wracking her body, then rolled her onto her front.

“You got to come twice,” I said, pinning her down again. “I thought you said only the winner could get that.”

To be fair, I hadn’t won yet. Then again, it wasn’t like she could yield at this point. The pleasure had ruined Piper, reducing her from an incredibly strong women into a blubbering, cumming slut in a matter of minutes.

“Y-you win,” she stammered. I let her hands free, and instead of trying to push me, they went right between her legs, her fingers sliding straight into her cumming pussy to drive herself even more over the edge.

I backed off, letting her have her beautiful orgasm. Piper was a squirter, it turned out, and she drenched the shorts she’d been wearing in her fluids.

As she came down from her orgasm, I sat back on her belly, arousal clouding my own mind. “If you don’t mind, I’ll take my prize now.”

She didn’t stop me as I slid my cock under her crop top, sliding it between her massive, beautiful breasts. Her fluids lubricated my cock, letting me squeeze her tits together and fuck them under her tight shirt. My cock was large enough that it came out the other end of her shirt in a massively lewd display, brushing up against Piper’s lips.

Her tits were incredible, two soft pillows that felt absolutely amazing against my cock. Heat was filling my body now, too. I wasn’t going to be able to hold on much longer.

“Do you want this?” I asked her, fucking her tits faster as she started to regain the ability to think properly. “Tell me you want this.”

“Give it to me,” she said, finally fully giving into the desire I’d seen from the start. “Give me your cum. Paint this dirty, pathetic cumslut with everything you have, please please please—“

I came, still pistoning my cock between her tits.

The first spurt splattered inside her shirt, staining the black silken fabric and trapping a layer of hot cum between cloth and flesh. The second went over it, spraying her face with thick white semen. Piper closed her eyes as I came on her, ruining her face and clothes with ropes of my cum.

When I withdrew my cock from her shirt, she was practically unrecognizable. Her tanned, freckled face had been glazed with cum alongside her tits, the strong warrior woman looking like she’d just spent a night at a glory hole.

In a flash, Ari was on her knees in front of me, inexperienced mouth on my cock, cleaning it of the products of my lust. She’d reached an orgasm of her own quietly, hiding it with Piper’s lewd cries.

Piper recovered faster than I thought she could, standing up after mere minutes. She wiped her face off with her hands, then wiped her hands on her chest ineffectually. There were still ropes of cum on her lips, and her top was beyond saving. Semen slowly dribbled down her belly, leaking from where it was trapped between her tits and her top, slowly making its way down to her ripped shorts, which were equally drenched from her own twin orgasms.

Not that she seemed to care.

“It’s settled, then,” she said happily, ignoring the cum plastering her body. “Both of you will return to the city with me.”

It’s like she didn’t even get fucked at all, I thought.

“After we all have a bath,” she amended.

“At least she has some self-awareness,” Ari said, teasing the tip of my cock with her tongue before standing up herself.

“You can only be young, dumb, and full of cum once,” Piper replied with a huge grin. “I’m glad I had my chance.”

63