Chapter 12 – Meeting the New Valkyrie
2.3k 10 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                As I headed up the stairs, I couldn’t help but feel how damn WRONG everything felt about me... my hips moving as I walked felt awkward and off balance, my groin felt empty, and my chest was uncomfortable as hell with my new breasts dangling about with nothing to reign them in.  I felt like I was in a costume that wasn’t me, and it sucked. 

 

                “Will this feeling pass, Siri?”

 

                *It may.  I’ve only had a handful of cross-gender hosts before in the past, and most of them embraced their situation.  One had problems with it, but learned to accept it.  I’m sorry, Jason.  Not every cross gender host accepts their new body...  but most do, in time.  I could try and help, but I honestly think I’ve done too much too soon.  I think you should wait, and see what happens naturally.*

 

                Hrmm...  So I guess I’m in for a lot of discomfort for a while.  I thought to myself.  Yay.  I shrugged.  What’s done is done.  I went to my room, and sat on my bed, letting out some stress and my breath with a woof!  My bed seemed a bit higher of the floor, and my room seemed a tiny bit bigger.  I guess I’m a bit smaller... and apparently I have long blonde hair falling in my face.  I tried to blow the errant locks out of my face, but all they did is flutter up – and then back down over my eyes.  It probably looked ridiculously cute.

 

                I reached up and pulled the hair out of my eyes, and tucked it behind my left ear.  Hopefully that would hold it for a moment until I could take stock of the situation.  I looked down at my body – and couldn’t see past my new breasts.  Frig!  How big are they?

 

                *They’re really quite normal.*  Siri remarked.  *They’re not unrealistic, given your body and build.*

 

                “Well, they SEEM huge to me – but I’m not used to seeing boobs on MY chest.”

 

                Siri chuckled, and wisely said nothing.

 

                Well, I could delay all I wanted, but eventually I’m going to have to go to the bathroom or walk past a mirror, so I might as well see myself now.  I bent over and took off my shoes – which were now a few sizes too large – and my pants pretty much fell to the floor unimpeded once I removed my belt, along with my boxers.  I tried not to look for the moment, and pulled my T-shirt off – and for the first time since my change I was naked.  It must have been cold in my room, cause the chill did interesting things to my nipples and I yelped in surprise.  Grabbing my blue terrycloth house coat (which was now huge on me), I wrapped myself up and went to get towels and washcloths.  I needed to clean up after the fight with the aliens – I was still covered in sweat and grit, and felt really grimy.

 

                “Dad!  I’m going to be in the bathroom for a while!”  I yelled.  Jeez my voice sounds weird, I thought.  I guess I’ll get used to it in time, I hope.

 

                “Okay, Jace!  The basketball game starts in fifteen minutes if you want to join me!”  He called back up the stairs.

 

                “Cool!”  I replied, and headed into the bathroom. 

 

                Staring back at me was a grimy blonde woman about five foot, nine inches, with tangled long blonde hair, wrapped in what looked like her boyfriends bathrobe.  Her face was oval shaped, with a strong but feminine jawline, and bright, amber eyes that flashed gold in the light.  That was me.  I was her... and I looked sexy as hell, and I hadn’t even taken off the damn bathrobe... Oh Gods, am I in trouble, I thought.  

 

                Deciding to bite the bullet, I let my robe drop to the floor – and my breath was taken away.  If I had thought my face was pretty and distracting, my body was something else!  I was slender, and muscular in the right places – with curves that didn’t stop... My legs seemed to go on for miles, and I looked athletic as fuck, except for my breasts – which seemed rather... ample. 

 

                “I’m going to need to take out stock in sports bras, aren’t I?”

 

                *If you were staying here on earth, yes, I guess so... But we have some really cool garments on Asgard.*

 

                “Cool how?”

 

                *Well, we call them Valkyries Secrets, and they’re basically magically supportive undergarments that never chafe, rub you the wrong way, stick you with underwires, and give great support no matter how endowed you are, or how active you get.*

 

                “Magic sounds about the only way something like that could exist.”  I laughed.  “Are they hard to come by?”

 

                *Yes, but we get preferential customer status, because duh!*

 

                “Good to know, I guess.”  Geez, these are big, I thought, grabbing my breasts in my hands and giving them a squeeze while lifting and hefting them a bit... and gasped at the tingly sensation that elicited from myself...  “Are... are they supposed to feel like that?”  I asked out loud, hoping and not hoping Siri would tell me.

 

                *Yes...  They feel good.  It’s okay, Jace.  It’s your body.  No one will be mad if you try it out.*

 

                I looked at myself holding my breasts, and my face flamed red with embarrassment.  This wasn’t me!  At least, not yet it wasn’t.  I put my breasts down, and headed for the shower.  I’m not ready for that type of play, Siri.  Not now, and maybe not for a long time.

 

                *It’s okay, Jason.  Do what feels right – and if you want, I’ll take off and give you some private time in the shower, and later with your dad.*

 

                I think I’d like that, Siri.  Is it okay if I have to ask you some questions?

 

                *Of course.  We’re sisters now.  I’ll help you any way I can.  Your happiness is as important to me as my own, Jason.*

 

                “Thanks, Siri.”  I replied, and stepped into the shower.  I started the water warm, and then turned it up a bit at a time until it was fairly hot... I didn’t usually like steamy hot showers, but today seemed to warrant one.  I usually took my showers lukewarm to cold – I just felt it was more refreshing – but there was something decadent about a long, hot soak that appealed to me at the moment.

 

I got my hair wet – and man, is wet hair – especially long wet hair – surprisingly heavy!  It felt like it weighed an extra ten pounds!  I struggled to control it a bit, and spent the next twenty to thirty minutes washing and conditioning the heavy, sodden mess of golden locks the transformation had stuck me with.  As I washed my hair, I was also cognizant of how the water hit my sensitive new breasts and nipples, and I actually had to adjust the spray so it didn’t hurt – because for a moment the spray of the water actually did hurt, a lot. 

 

My hair done, I finally began working on my body, and it felt like heaven washing the sweat and grime off of me – although I did my best to avoid dealing with my new erogenous zones for the moment, cleaning up in a business-like manner that left any thought of exploration for later... maybe much later.  As with before, everything felt more sensitive and well, sensual – my hairless arms and legs and body were almost hyper-sensitive, and it was more than a little distracting.  I felt embarrassed, flushed, and awkward as hell as I stepped out of the shower to dry off.

 

Newsflash!  Long hair takes upwards of twenty minutes to dry with a hairdryer, and even then its still damp.  Gah.  Maybe I’ll cut the stuff off and go with a short haircut.  I decided to give it a few days and see if the long hair grew on me.  I grabbed my brush, and started trying to brush my hair – and another ten or fifteen minutes passed as I dealt with that damn mess – and managed to pull, yank, and tangle enough hair doing it that I could probably make a pair of mittens.

 

When I was finally done, I took stock of my new self in the mirror – and um... wow!  My hair flowed down my back and over my shoulders like radiant waves of golden silk, matching my amber colored eyes and pale complexion.  I looked gorgeous – like a super-model.  I couldn’t hide my looks if I tried to wear sackcloth and ashes.

 

Fuck me.  I sighed.  Siri did tell me Valkyries are always striking.  I guess it’s just coming to bite me in the ass.  I guess I had better get used to dealing with unwanted attention pretty damn quick.   Gods above!  I gave myself an ironic smile, and picked up my bathrobe, put it on, and headed back to my room.

 

My next problem was finding something to wear.  My boxers were too big and too small at the same time – they were hard to fit around my hips, but were too big everywhere else – and the rest of my clothes fit about as well, which is to say not well at all.  I eventually settled for a pair of track pants and a Paragon Comets baseball jersey, some sports socks that were a close fit, and some old runners that sort of fit on my smaller feet.  It was apparent my next expedition was going to have to be for clothing – especially a bra.  My breasts were starting to ache without support and they felt very uncomfortable swinging around loose.  The whole feeling was completely alien, and massively dysphoric. 

 

I tied my hair back into a pony tail with a rubber band, and voila!  After a forty minute shower and forty minutes of grooming afterwards, I was moderately presentable!  No frigging wonder it took ladies so long to get ready.   I guess the days of five minute showers and a quick brush of my hair were over.  Wow.

 

I put on some deodorant, and headed downstairs to see my dad.  It was a Saturday, and unless the frigging apocalypse hit, I was going to watch the game with him.  I headed to the kitchen, and grabbed a beer from the fridge.

“Hey dad!  I’m getting a beer!  You want one?”

 

“Nah, kiddo.  I’m still working on one.  Get a bag of nachos!”

 

“You got it!”  I grabbed a bag of zesty cheese nachos, and poured them into a bowl, and headed into the living room to watch the game, carrying the nachos and my beer.

 

Dad was looking towards me as I came into the room, and his jaw literally dropped – like Wile E. Coyote dropped, practically right to the floor.  Jesus, I guess I know how to make an entrance.  “Hi dad.”

 

“Hey, kiddo.”  He said, gathering his wits.  “You’re dangerous.”

 

“I’m learning that.” I said wryly.  “Here’s the nachos.”

 

“Thanks, Jason.”  He said, taking them from me.

 

“No worries, dad.  Although if I stay here for any length of time, I’m probably going to need a new name.”

 

“You thought about one at all?”  Dad asked.

 

“Nope.  Trying not to think about it too much, actually.”

 

“Fair enough.  It’ll take care of itself in time, I guess.  Let’s watch the game.”

 

“Awesome.”

 

And so dad and I spent the afternoon watching college basketball, drinking a few beers, and eating nachos.  I didn’t really even pay attention to the game or who was playing.  No – this time it was all about sharing time with my dad.  It was something I never thought I’d ever get to do with my dad again, and by the end of the game, I was overcome with emotion.  My dad was back.  He was going to live.  I healed him.  Oh my gods. 

 

I turned to him, and started crying... I couldn’t stop.  I tried to tell him why I was crying, but words didn’t come out – only sobs.  My dad just came and sat next to me, and held me tight until it was over.  My dad was home.  My dad was going to live.  Nothing else mattered, at least for a little while.

 

 

 

86