SS 1
5.8k 17 128
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Goblin King《Muck》trembled in rage. This was the 25th Goblin squad that has been taken out by that strange beast. One moment, it was on the ground, crushing goblins underneath its strange circular limbs, and the next moment, it would be flying in the sky, breathing fire on everything below it. He sighed at his own foolishness. He had sent 3 of his most power hungry and promising sons to investigate this strange new beast which had appeared out of nowhere, which seemed to be a good idea at that time. Oh dear, how wrong was he. They must have tried attacking it in order to gain achievements despite him warning them not to, for the beast was only targeting goblins. He tried to think of a method to corner it, but to no avail. It had even tanked an entire log swung into its body from a trap he had designed.

This was an insult to his intelligence.  He had prided himself as the smartest goblin to ever exist, ever since he received his name from a hooded figure he met one day. People in villages feared him. He was the very reason why the forest was closed to outsiders, for he taught the goblins how to use tactics and fighting techniques. However, his effort was reduced to nothing by the stupid new beast. He crushed a rock with his bare hand. He will not back down. He will take out the beast and return the peace to his -

{My lord, we must move now!}

His conciousness returned back to reality, a goblin soldier at his side persuading him to run. At this moment, he noticed a sound.

[Whirr...]

How had he not notice it before? He cursed himself for being distracted while his enemy is still about. It was far too late to run. He looked up. The beast which he hated so much was staring directly at him. His soldiers quickly surrounded him to protect him, but he knew it was useless. He recalled a story told by a human traveller to his companions while his goblin squad was stalking them.

{I swear I saw them before! Giant beast capable of flight! A single breath of theirs can wipe out an army! Once enraged, nothing can stand in their way!}

The Goblin King had merely put it aside as just a story. But there it was, the beast he put aside as merely a fictional character. He shouted with anger and sorrow.

{DAMN DRAGON!}

And true to the stories, it began breathing fire.

128