Volume 0002-Revelation & Growth, Chapter – 025 – Amber – Tree of Life
270 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jade stops Eric and Theodore by saying: “Hold on, let’s wait till the girls are done watching the movie. Rainy deserved to see the change in the Spring Water happening. This might also gain you more trust with her and she will be more hesitant revealing this OFT-Space to others.” Theodore calms down and looks at Jade, says: “You’re right mom, let’s do the farming squares first then meet up with the girls. The movie should be done by then. Also, all the books should be scanned as well.” Looks at the others and says: “Sorry, I was a little too hasty and got you all excited.”

 

Eric touched the head of Theodore and shuffles his hair, says: “Patience son is what we all need. And your mother is right. Rainy might be willing now, but once she leaves we won’t know how she acts.” Theodore nodded and says: “It doesn’t matter. I do like her being with Jen and Mags. They truly seem to get along pretty well.”

“But until I am sure she can be fully trusted, I’ll let Spacey observe her for some time when we are out there and if there are signs for her speaking about this Space with others. Then we will know in time and take precautions against it. We should always be prepared to move.”

Eric and the other stunned for a moment, Bruce exclaims and says: “The amber!” Theodore nodded, showed a string with amber attached to it, and says: “Yes, the amber! It consists of 2 parts an upper and lower part.” He showed how to unscrew both parts from each other.

He continues: “In the upper, there is a compressed MaC with lines extending to the outside of the amber through powdered MaCs lines, so it can recharge whenever the energy inside is almost used up. It can be used for a maximum for 2 teleportations, 3 then the MaC isn’t able to recharge and becomes useless.”

“The lower part is for localization and contains my cells, enough for Spacey to know where it is and for me to teleport to it. Also, there are powdered MaCs lines moving from the core to the outside which makes localization more probable. We haven’t tested the range, but presumably, it isn’t restricted to anywhere on this planet.” He gave a string to each of them, they carefully observed the amber.

 

Theodore laughs and says: “The casing is made from pure tree resin umm… sort of sticky tree sap, then added the MaC, powdered MaC and my cells, pressurized with space pressure and aged with time acceleration, then you get this. Thanks to Spacey's tremendous effort.” (1)

“In a normal state, the fluctuations coming from them are hardly noticeable, even for Spacey who is highly sensitive to energy fluctuations and wasn’t able to find the one it lost without using spells.”

“I’ll be giving all of you one string to wear. So anywhere you go later you’ll be able to enter Space, though I’ll have to pick you up so better be together if it’s a large party.”

“Spacey will be able to scan the surroundings on each in a radius of 500 meters. It even warns you when danger approaching. As I said to Rainy it will lit up with a soft glow, even shake so you’re able to feel it and you have enough time to observe the surroundings. Prepare for any incoming attacks or run and hide if it’s a large group, it’s nothing to be ashamed about. Your lives are much more precious. The only negative side is you can’t get it wet. Keep these close by it will give you an extra layer of security.”

 

Eric asks: “Don’t you need them for tomorrow's rescue operation?” Theodore looks at Eric and answers: “No dad. The ones we’ll be using for the operation are hardly noticeable, smaller ones with only my cells in them.”

“But Spacey is still processing them, tomorrow morning they’ll be ready. I am relieved that Spacey didn’t charge me for these MaCs used.” Spacey interrupted and says: “Well, I can still charge you. But this is something you came up with. And I’ll reward you with 20 of these, 10 for visitors and 10 for surveillance purposes. The next batch needs to be bought.”

Theodore mumbles by saying: “Stingy!” Then he shakes his head and says to the others: “Come let’s continue farming.” They all went back to farming squares. Theodore sat on the ground watching them work and cheered on.

 

After about 50 minutes they were done with farming. They sat near Theodore and Eric asks: “So can we go through the plan, you and Spacey have made up.”

Theodore says: “Yes!” Takes a few breaths and starts explaining:  “Tomorrow Aunt May will do some groceries. While in the shop she will drop a piece of amber in one of the boxes of vegetables or fruits. Spacey will start the surveillance within the shop and any nearby buildings within the radius to see if those elvish youngsters are there. They shouldn’t be too far away.”

“I won’t be coming along, because if I receive one hit accidentally or on purpose I am unsure if I am able to survive.” Eric and Jade are relieved of hearing that. They too needed to be on their toes if they were to hit him accidentally it wasn't sure in which state he would be.

 

Theodore continues: “Mom, Aunt are you still going to bake pies for our neighbors? If you’re going to, I would suggest scanning all the products bought at the grocery store today with the scanner behind the monitor and see if they are clean of any poison.”

“I wouldn’t want our neighbors to be poisoned through us. Though we can send one to the Chief and let him eat his own crap, perhaps the shopkeeper as well, hah!” Jade says: “Well, I did discuss it with your Aunt and we were actually prepared to give one to the shopkeeper and watch him eating it!” They all laughed.

 

Theodore continues: “When dad and uncle are done with the neighbors, they walk the surroundings meanwhile looking for places to hide the 4 ambers near the Village Chief’s home. Each 500 meters away from each other, the sides, front, and back. So we have clear surveillance of 1 kilometer around the Village Chief’s home.”

Theodore stops his eyes shone and looks at Eric, says: “Perhaps giving the Village Chief a pie would be best to do! Dad, you might gain access to his home or even his office where you are able to drop a piece of amber there too.” Bruce aggressively answers: “Let me do that, I will be sure he takes a bite of it!”

Theodore laughs and says: “No Uncle, force is not allowed. We don’t want them to get suspicious of us being aware of their connection with the Stillards. Let them for the Elves. We shouldn’t make ourselves visible involved. It would attract too much attention to us. Ahh… look who is coming.”

Jade turns her head and looks in the back, slowly stood up, and walks to the girls. The 3 girls are approaching chattering. And Jade asks how to movie was. All 3 of them said they want to watch it again. Theodore asks in his mind: “Spacey there are still 2 hours to go?” Spacey answers: “Abundant, they can still watch, drink and farm if you allowed it.

Theodore says: “There is enough time for one movie to watch and more, but the girls need to drink the Spring Water first to cleanse the bodies. And mom, don’t forget your own private garden.” Jade completely forgot about it, looks at the girls, and says: “Right, you need to drink the Spring Water.” Looks at Theodore and exclaims: “But we only have one toilet for women.”

Theodore laughs: “Just let one use the men we don’t need to go right now and it will be quicker done than you old ladies and old men.” He receives glares from all the adults, but soon they laughed and shouted: “WE ARE YOUNG!”

 

After a round of teasing and laughing, Theodore looks at Rainy and says: “We are going to add your blood to the Spring Water and thought you might want to witness it.” May walks up to Rainy and gave the Eyeglasses she was wearing to her.

Rainy looks confused. Theodore laughs and says: “These are Eyeglasses that can show you things you otherwise won’t see in this Space look at my mom how to wear it. Wear it and then grab some of the soil there on the outer edges. Don’t be shocked hearing a voice on the arms and when that same voice asks you if you wish to see the details, say yes.” Rainy did as she was told. Once she touches the soil and saw the notification, she yelps and says: “12.5 % accelerated maturity growth?”

Theodore nodded and says: “Yes, you might hear us saying such stuff, but seeing it yourself would probably make you understand why this place is miraculous. All the equipment from here and those structures gives a detailed notification to what it is. Even, the crops look at the tree there and focus, it will tell you how healthy or sick it is, or it needs water. The soil and the water, but unfortunately no details about the air yet. It doesn’t matter! This way is for us enough to know the state of this place.”

Rainy did what Theodore says and looks around. Theodore took her hand in his and says: “Come let’s go to the Well.” Rainy feeling surprised being touched by a human just walks frozen besides Theodore to the Well.

 

Soon they arrived at the Well. Curious as Rainy was she touches the Well to receive a notification. In the Bucket there was some water in it, so she took the water spoon and dipped it in the bucket. After pulling it out, she touches the water, she yelped again with saying:  “10% accelerated maturity growth?” Theodore nodded, says: “That’s before we checked if we were poisoned. We dripped our blood in the Well earlier, it should be now 15 %. Now it’s your turn.” He takes the vial out of his pocket and unplugged it, gave it to Rainy, and says: “Since it’s yours you do it. Just let the whole vial drop in the Well.”

Rainy did as Theodore says, suddenly those wearing glasses and Theodore receives a notification.

Space Spring Water detects energy source, advanced grade Nature QI:
  • Further attuning Spring Water to accept advanced energy Nature QI
  • Spring Water has been modified.
  • Drinking this Spring Water regularly overtime for those attuned to this QI will grant you feeling the Nature QI particles in the atmosphere much better. It has an effect on revitalizing the energy within your body through photosynthesis and the nature around you.
    Grants the ability to be one with nature and communicate with plants and animals through feelings, the medium regenerative ability for those who are and aren’t attuned to this form of QI.
  • Sprinkling this Spring Water on vegetation and trees planted in the soil will benefit them greatly, such as vegetables, fruits, herbs, spices, and nuts will have better photosynthesis and regenerative properties, expect a larger and higher qualitative harvest from the crops.
    Damage plants & Trees will instantly recover. Greater chance to recover withered plants and trees to come back alive. Seeds that are grown out of this vegetation and trees will inherit these properties and provide you with enhanced seeds, which will level up the type of vegetation and trees in the Store automatically by a level.
  • Livestock drinking this Spring Water or Fodder that is created from this generation of leftovers greens, grains, pulp, and others will enhance their biology, which improves the products they offer and will greatly benefit the Host enormously.

With their mouth agape, they read the notification. Rainy who was dumbstruck seeing the notification and the message it contained. She looks at Theodore and says: “This is much like our Spring Water near our Eternal Tree of Life that we wo….” She quickly shuts her mouth and covers it with her hands. She was confused about why she mentioned it.

Theodore patted her shoulder and says: “Don’t worry, I already knew. And we won’t tell anyone about it on the outside. You can be sure of that.” Rainy still agitated and didn’t say anything else. The others look at them wondering what they were talking about. Theodore looks at Rainy and says: “May I explain? You already told this much and they will be curious about it. And I want to see if those things written in books on the other planet are true.” Rainy reluctantly nodded as the cat was already out of the bag.

 

Theodore explains: “The Tree of Life is an important tree for the Elven race, which usually is planted near a natural spring with enormous healing properties. The tree gives life energy to the elves, which they gained their long lifespan from, so they think. It is said that the first elves were born out of the Tree of Life, thus forming the Elven civilization and remained ever since around the Tree of Life."

"It was also written that they wanted to expand on the whole planet, so some elves took seeds of the tree with them to find other natural springs to expand their territory. But this was strongly opposed by the other races. And that was the first conflict between Humans and Elven race.” He didn’t go too far into the topic as there were plenty of books written about the Elves and wasn’t sure which story was the original, but generally, it all came to what he just told.

Rainy was shocked again. To have a human know about Elven history is something unbelievable for such a young elvish girl. The other who is listening looks at Rainy in longing. Theodore laughs and says: “It’s no use! It won’t work on us as far as I have read in those books. And I believe many humans here have tried though there is nothing heard or written about it. But there are a lot of things happening in hidden places.” He says with an angry voice: “I think that’s the reason the Holy Light Church offered rewards capturing any youngster elves. They want to know the secrets of the long lifespan the Elven race has and their connection with the Tree of Life.”

 

Theodore deflates like a balloon, sighs, and says: “They are just too strong for our family! Even for our Clan going against them now is suicide.” Bruce says: “Yes, Theodore! Let’s grow stronger all of us. The more you peel the outer shell of the Church, the more horrendous that organization seems to be. I am worried we will cross paths sooner or later. It’s a wonder how they can hide all the atrocities they are committing.”

Theodore shakes his head and says: “Well if you are in charge of maintaining books and any form of publications. You are able to write all the nonsense you can come up with and twist it to your favor. Like they say the winner takes it all.”

“No matter if the winner is a sadistic man, who portrays himself in a book as an angelic figure and the loser as the criminal. While the loser fought for his family, kingdom, race. After years go by and those witnessed the event are all dead, even that sadistic man. Historians and civilians who read those books will praise that sadistic man and curse the loser, not knowing what truly happened. This is how the Church managed it all these years and clouds our eyes.”

He takes a few breaths and says: “But enough of that, let’s get back on what we planned to do. Now let’s go near the toilets and take a few cups of this Spring Water.” They started to walk in the direction of the toilets, he continues: “Jen and Mags first, mom and Aunty will go with them to set up the shower. Dad and Uncle need to change back to their own clothes and give the worker outfits to Jenna and Maggie.” Jade nodded, says: “I’ll go in with Jenna in the men’s toilet.” While Eric and Bruce walk off to the Shed.

Theodore continues: “Later mom and Aunt will teach Jen and Mags a bit about farming while planting the crops for our own consumption. Rainy after you drank the Spring Water we need to talk about those men who took you here in our Village.”

“I’ll show you some faces of the men who chased after you when you reached our field. If you can point out which one of them brought you food and regularly came by where you were kept, maybe this way we can find out quickly where your friends are being held.” Rainy nodded.

Theodore pats his forehead and says: “Oh… before I forget, you still have that Magical Crystal I gave you? You’ll need to return that after we exit from here, so I can send it back to recharge. You won’t need that one once we are out there since you have that amber I gave you.” Rainy nodded again. (2)

 

They all went off doing the things that they had planned. Rainy remains near Theodore and asks: “Theo, you are 10 years of age aren’t you?” Theodore smiles and says: “Yes I am. Why you ask?”

Rainy says: “You don’t act like 10 years old usually do. It shouldn’t be much different than Jenna and Maggie.” Theodore looks at Rainy and explains: “That’s because of the memories of that man I received after drinking that Holy Potion when I was unconscious. I kind of lived his life till he died on his 41 years of age and came to understand through him another way of living. So actually you can say I have a mind of a 51 years old man in a 10 years old child’s body.” Rainy eyes went wide and she stood there in disbelief.

Theodore laughs and says: “It’s true. Later I’ll ask Spacey to make the memories smaller of things that could be useful here and to you. That way you can learn it much faster than if I taught you. There are several things that would be useful to your Elven race, which you can share with your family and friends.”

He took a cup in his hand filled with water, which Jade filled for him before she went to the toilet with Jenna. He drank the content in one mouthful, a few seconds later he felt his body contracting and heating up, he fell on the ground and says mumbling: “Spacey, what is happening?” Rainy who stood next to Theodore exclaims, crouched down near him and asks: “Theo, Theo what’s happening with you?”

 

 

Author tries to explain:

  • 1) Something looks like on this , but in the middle of the amber they are able to unscrew them as two halves.

    Wondering how they made that mosquito amber prop on the movie Jurassic Park (1997), here is a link you would want to see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka4WQnOqfsA

    note: I am not in anyway affiliated with the products shown on the picture or the YouTube clip.

  • 2) Forgot to mention in chapter 19, visitor needs a MaC to enter. Already corrected the chapter and spending in a later one.

 

Also a big shouts out to those, who pressed Favorites function on the chapters. It's a rewarding feeling that my writing is liked and motivates me for writing more. THANKS! Of course not to forget, the ratings on the overall page, thank you for the 5 Stars! Unfortunately it didn't say who, or else you will receive a mention on here.
Of course also thank you to all others for following this novel in silent and increasing the viewers count. Either way it motivates me for writing more, anyways I would have continued.  Cheers!

12