UBS69 – Nice*
2.3k 9 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So... here it is.

Climax chapter, chapter 69 on 4/20.

My ancestors will either be really proud or really disappointed. Oh well.



'To Hanazono Satoshi sama, and Tennouji Akira sama.'

Akira stared at the DVD box that Lisa brought to him with a blank look on his face, and a feeling of dread crept into his whole body. He... had a suspicion about what the content of the DVD inside could be, and he almost wanted to smash it into pieces. How many times had he done the same thing to others? Even now, he had a camera set for Satoshi, who was watching everything.

Yes, he was watching. And he was confused as hell. His wife, who only had a towel wrapped around her, suddenly vanished and left a DVD case in her place. The case was picked by Lisa, his lover. The woman he loved, and cheated on his wife for. That woman was wearing an extremely erotic lingerie and was in the same room as his boss. At first he thought that Akira had also been blackmailing her, but it did not take him long to realize that... that...

They were clearly intimate. For how long? Was everything they dreamt of together... was it all fake? Just a sham? Was he just dancing in their palms?

He even deserted his own marriage for that bitch! Suddenly, he was remembering the days he and Sayuri spent in the university, and beyond.

'H-Hello, I am Chitanda Sayuri...'
'I-It seems like we will be doing the assignment together. I will be under your care.'
'Hanazono san! Your presentation was amazing! We will definitely get good marks!'
'Oh! You were also a member of the literature club? What a coincidence!'
'Ufufu, you are really funny.'
'E-Eh? G-G-G-G-Going out?!'
'I-I'll be under your care, S-Sato...shi... kun...'
'P-Please be gentle... this is my first time...'
'Please don't get mad as Misaki, Satoshi kun. She is going through rough times...'
'S-Satoshi kun, t-this r-ring?!'
'...Yes.'
'Satoshi kun, this is my mother...'
'Don't worry Satoshi kun! You will definitely get the next job! I believe in you!'
'S-Satoshi kun... ah! You are squeezing too hard!'
'Here, I made your favorite apple pie!'

...and now, everything was gone. He had lost everything, chasing after a mirage. He felt like he was having a nightmare. One he hoped he would soon wake up from.

Little did he know, that it was only the beginning.

 


 

"Play it."

"Huh? But Akira, your fingers—"

"I said play it! I need to see. I need to see if she dares to... dares to..."

...dares to what? He did not know how to express it. He was not her husband. But his schemes brought her to his door, and got her to take off her cloths... almost. But now she vanished only leaving a DVD in her place? With his name?!

Did she truly dare to humiliate him the same way he humiliated the husbands of all the married women he toyed with?! Did she truly did it?!

He needed to know!

Lisa flinched seeing his rageful eyes, but she did follow his order. She did notice that the mirror was reoriented in a way that the TV screen could be viewed from the camera as well. What was happening?!

The answer was in that disc. So she played it.

And they all saw it. Akira, Lisa, and also Satoshi through the camera.

 


 

It was a dimly lit room. The room only had a large bed in it, and a side table that had some lit aromatic candles and some red roses in a vase.

The bed was not empty. A curvy woman with an extremely erotic lingerie was sitting there. The lingerie was also red, just like the roses. It looked like your standard two-piece, except there were slits. Both her nipples were exposed. Her panty also had a similar slit—except there was a string of pearls right on top of her vaginal opening, obscuring the slit. The woman was wearing a black eye mask—the kind you wear at a masquarade party. All in all, she looked like a diva. Diva of sex and fertility.

But she was not alone in that room.

There was a man sitting on her right side. Contrary to how the woman looked like a diva, the man looked like an absolute beast. Even sitting, one could tell that the man was at least one hand taller than the woman. He was almost naked—with only a towel covering his private parts, and a full face mask with only his eyes and mouth exposed. And maybe his nostrils. His huge rippling biceps and triceps were fully visible. And his large pec muscles too—all the chest hair only revealed the definition, instead of obscuring it. The man had no abs, but his belly fat did not give the impression of him being weak at all.

Both Satoshi and Akira instinctively knew that the man could break them like a twig if it ever came down to it. But even that was not what these two men found intimidating.

That towel had a huge tent like structure. And they both realized that none of them could make a tent that big and wide. Even Akira, who always boasted of superior genes, subconsciously realized—

His dick, that he considered to be big and wide—was nothing compared to this one.

"Uh, hello."

They both heard the woman speak. And they had no illusion about who that woman was.

"S-Sayuri? W-Why are you with that... who is..."

The big burly bear-like man seemed familiar to both of them, but they could not pinpoint who that was.

Sayuri continued, "Nice to meet you all. I am a 28 year old frustrated housewife with a not-so-loving husband who is never, ah! Home... ah~"

Satoshi gripped the sofa in shock as he saw the man suddenly using one of his hands to play with her left breast—avoiding the nipple—while his other hand wandered around her thigh, occasionally pulling on the pearl accessory, causing her to moan even louder.

Akira felt his veins popping. This couldn't be happening to him! Him of all people!

"He always... hah... told me... hah... that he was trying to, ah~ earn money and hah, hah, did not return home at night for ah~ months..."

The man in the mask lifted her right hand and moved it behind his neck. What was he—

The man started kissing and licking all around her right breast—around the red cherry itself but not directly on it, on her sensitive underboob and also on the side wing. His tongue occasionally flicked on her right armpit, making her visibly flinch.

"H-Hey, that... hihi... tickles... and, its... ah~ sweaty and salty~"

But she slowly rubbed his head with her right hand, as if to tell him to keep doing it nonetheless. The man stopped rubbing her thighs and slowly caressed her labias instead, making her moan and squirm even louder.

"Is that... really Sayuri?"

Satoshi could not believe his eyes. His wife had always been like a starfish with him, only occasionally moaning if she got too excited. But she never guided him or provided him any feedback like that!

"NonononoNO!!!" Akira was also raging. He is not supposed to be on the receiving end of this!

"Hah, where was I... so I kept getting frustrated... and I smelled... hah... and found out about another guy who was much better than my husband, ah~ and could fulfill all my needs~"

The man finally made a move on her right nipple with his mouth, while his left hand started attacking her left one at the same time. His right hand removed the pearl accessory, and he inserted his middle finger inside her pussy.

The woman arched her back in pleasure, with a moan that dwarfed everything she did previously.

Soon both Akira's hotel suite and Satoshi's room were filled with lewd noises of the man's mouth violently licking and sucking on her nipples and the woman's loud screams.

Both of them got overshadowed by the third sound.

Squelch, Squelch...

They could see the wet juices gushing out of the woman's pussy, as the man stirred around his finger inside which resulted in wet sloppy sounds.

"Hah... hah... and he made me... hah... like never before... he made me... me... I... hah... I'm gonna... I'm..."

They all saw the woman arch her back even further, as water squirted out of her pussy like a fountain, some drops even hitting the camera lens.

"I'M CUMMING!!!"

Satoshi knelt, as he saw the tiny flickr of whatever hope he had been holding onto, wisk away. Akira was raging. But his rage was an impotent one.

"Hah... hah... soon my husband lost all his money and got in debt. His old boss proposed to bail him out, but on one condition..."

Sayuri got down on her knees.

"That I submit my body to him, and let him do whatever he wants with me."

"But... my dear hubby... and his kind boss... I know you two are watching... and I must say that I am sorry. I cannot accept your request."

She then lifted the towel that had been hiding the monster.

"?!!" Lisa subconsciously gulped.

"What in the world..."

Tennouji Akira dumbfoundedly stared at the penis that was two inches longer than his and had at least thrice as much girth as his. And... how was it possible for a dick to have such a natural ribbed pattern?! It did not make sense!

It would have, had he realized one simple truth. And that is—

 

In the world of hentai, its the ugly bastards who reign supreme.

 

"Why?" Sayuri fondly and hungrily looked at the throbbing monstrosity as she caressed it with her arms, and then slowly planted a kiss on the tip.

"Because I have already been conqured by this massive monstrous dick!"

Satoshi blankly watched as Sayuri started to hungrily suck and lick on it as if she had not eaten anything for months, in a way she had never done to him.

She had always reluctantly sucked on his member, and never looked him teasingly in the eye like that. Why? Only if you had done that to me—

Akira tried to throw the remote at the TV screen, but his fingers were all dislocated. So he screamed as he watched.

The man grabbed her by the armpits and made her stand up in a yelp. Then he made her face the camera and grabbed her by the thigh. Then he lefted her up, exposing her completely drenched pussy to the camera in full glory.

He placed her pussy right on top of her dick and slowly moved her downwards.

"Ah~ AAAAAH~ So good~~~"

His tip slowly started to enter inside her honeypot, causing the honey to gush outside and flow down the huge shaft in liquid strands, even down the balls and wetting the bedsheet.

He kept lowering her, slowly, slowwwlyyy....

And eventually she took in all of it, completely hiding the big shaft inside her pussy.

"Hah... hah... it's hitting the deep inside and also stretching my pussy apart~"

He then slowly raised her, revealing the shaft again.

Unlike before, it did not just have strands of liquid. Satoshi and Akira watched it completely covered in Sayuri's love nectar, as if it were a glazed sausage.

And they both discovered a weird sensation.

They both looked down, and discovered in horror, that... they had both creamed in their pants.

They both watched what came next in tears—one of despair, another of rage—as the man sped up moving her up and down, eventually resulting in another gushing flow—even bigger than before—wetting the lens completely.

Through the blurred glass, they saw the man shooting his load inside her, and saw it thickly oozing out of her in a creampie. A move that Akira was really fond of, and always used as her finisher in his recordings, now used against him.

The video turned darker and darker as the two finally started kissing, their tongues intertwining.

Akira still could not believe that he got played by Sayuri like that. Him. Tennouji Akira.

"I'll have my revenge. You shouldn't have sent the recording to me. I will post this to every porn site and every media out there. Make sure that you are never able to show anyone your fa—huh?!"

The DVD player caught fire.

...What?


I really need to write a few flashback chapters on what happened, cause things are surely looking way too convenient. Everything went too much according to plans. See ya later. Pulling out for now.


44