Dating the Spoiled
1k 17 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a few weeks, the group got excited about the date today. It marked the day that something major was to occur. That being the return of their good friend, Anastasia, who was coming back after a wonderful vacation in Russia. Kouji being the one looking forward to it most out of all of them.

“I swear, it feels like it’s been forever since the last time we saw her.” He commented as the gang was making their way to the airport. She had taken a first-class flight back on her own as her family had other business to attend to. “I honestly don’t know how much longer I can wait for her.”

“Sheesh, you’re like a dog that just heard its owner at the door.” Waa joked. “It’s not like we haven’t chatted with her over a webcam.”

“Yeah, and you even got some private time with her too.” Teru quipped. She didn’t know what they were doing alone, but it was most likely stuff that made her jealous.

“Speaking of, what have your private ‘chats’ been all about anyway?” Himawari asked with suspicious eyes. “You better not have done something none of us would approve of.”

“Well, I don’t kiss and tell.” He responded in a teasing fashion. “Besides, we’re thousands of miles apart. It’s not like I can do anything with her outside of looking at her.”

“So she’s… Given you shows?” Yuma asked. “...Or did you?”

“M-maybe…” Having to say it out loud was embarrassing with all of them around. Especially since they were also in public. “Still, I wish I could’ve kissed her before she left.”

“Yeah, when you suggested it, she hightailed it into the airplane in an instant.” Waa laughed about the sight of seeing the girl peeking her head from the door, ushering her family to leave as they were getting late. “I almost thought she didn’t actually like you.”

“I guess she must’ve gotten shy because her parents were there.” Teru reasoned that public displays of affection were a little beyond that girl’s resolve. She knew it was that way with her.

“Anyway, I hope things went well for her in Russia.” They arrived to the gate where she was expected to come out from. They saw a plane landing nearby, which had to have been Anastasia’s. “And I hope she didn’t forget about us too much.”

“I hope she didn’t forget to bring back some souvenirs.” Waa asked if the girl could bring back some Russian goodies for her to collect. She wasn’t even sure what they’d be getting, but they better be cool.

“...There she is.” Yuma pointed over to her as she exited the plane and entered the airport. She was holding onto a bag in one arm, with a heavy coat in the other. The weather in Russia required it, but she had shed it now that the warmer temperatures of Japan during the spring hit her.

In their excitement, they all ran up to her. The group saying their greetings, barely giving the girl a chance to respond to them in a proper fashion. Their words were filled with the expected chatter of questions, such as how the trip went or if she had fun back in her hometown.

“It is wonderful to see you all again.” She gave them a warm smile. After not seeing them in person for these weeks, the feelings of missing their presence had really hit her.

“I’m really glad to meet you again.” Among them, Kouji was the most happy with her return. “We’ve got a lot of catching up to do.”

“Actually…” She spoke slowly. “Perhaps our relationship might not work out.”

“What?” He was shocked at her words. Was this supposed to be a breakup already, when they’ve only just seen each other in person once again? However, she gave off a mischievous smile at him being taken aback. Anastasia took advantage of him being staggered and leaped forward towards him. She took this chance to steal a small kiss from him.

“April fools!” She laughed as he remember the date.

“Right…” He was relieved to hear it. The boy also got flustered, covering over his mouth to not show the major grin on his face from being graced of her lips. However, his attempts to remain cool failed as he rushed into her. The boy gave her a tight embrace. “I really missed you.” Kouji admitted out loud his loneliness to her.

“I missed you too.” She responded. Her heart feeling the warmth of his.

“Hey, when you’re done showing off to the entire world.” Waa interrupted their little moment. “We should find a place to eat and catch up for real.” She was starving, as she hadn’t eaten in preparation for her return.

“We should get sushi.” After being out of the country for as long as she had, Anastasia had really missed the local cuisine. Since she was also the one making her return, they all agreed with her idea. “And Kouji, since we haven’t touched each other in a long time. I want to hold your hand as we walk there.” Without getting his permission, she did it anyway and grabbed on.

“It would be my pleasure.” He held her hand back as they departed the airport. Normally, he’d be a little worried that this might not be fair to the others. However, they’ve all had their fair share of him during their spring break. So it was time to spoil Anastasia today.

The boy took the time to look at every single one of them as they made their way to the destination. Somehow in less than a year, he had fallen for the girls surrounding him. If you had told him this was going to happen after he first met them. He would’ve called you crazy. Yet that’s exactly what happened.

They all became his friends, then more than that. A group of rich girls, with a few attitude problems. Meanwhile, he was just a poor teen boy who could hardly make ends meet. Most people would never think a pairing like this could happen except maybe in a mediocre manga.

Kouji chuckled to himself. Of course something like this would happen. All because he was tutoring the spoiled.

 

Announcement

It honestly makes me so happy to those that have stuck around all the way to the end. Yes, this is indeed the end of the main story to Tutoring the Spoiled. I don't consider it to be the end of our cast's fun times. But perhaps I should explore that in a sequel book instead of adding more chapters to this one. So I'll mark it as complete for now, but I'd like to hear suggestions on what I should do. And of course, I'd love to hear what you thought of the story. Even if you didn't like it, some feedback would be welcomed so that I can continue to improve.

Once again, thanks so much. I'm truly grateful for everyone who has completed this story.

19