6 – Playing the Game
15.2k 14 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mr. Tanaka held me so tightly as he wept, head buried into the pocket between my neck and shoulders, that I felt bad for him. Aside from Souji and myself, he never really spoke to anyone else on the floor. This man, who was mistaking me for his ex-wife, looked so pitiful. Leaving him alone was tantamount to abandoning him a second time.

The choices blinked with more intensity, daring me to pick one of the three options that would brand me as a treacherous wife. Even the least damning of them— to give Mr. Tanaka a blowjob— was something that should only be done with my husband.

To sexually pleasure another man, even if it wasn't going into my sacred place seemed wrong. But as hot tears soaked the shoulder of my nightgown, I felt my apprehension being chipped away. 

Was the thought of pleasuring Mr. Tanaka with my mouth that bad? I couldn't escape because he, in his delirious and half-conscious state, was afraid of seeing his ex-wife leave again. No one else was in the room except the two of us, and he was too drunk to tell who I was.

I was stuck, after all. Trying to leave would only agitate him. I wasn't just doing this to betray Souji. I was alone in a room with a drunk man, so who knows what can happen if I didn't tackle this situation calmly.

My arms wrapped around Mr. Tanaka's body. I stroked the back of his head, and already he was beginning to loosen his grip on me.

"There, there," I whispered into ears, resting my chin on his broad shoulder. If I remembered correctly, he had once told Souji and I in a drunken spiel that Maki called him 'Keita' as a combination of his full name. "I'm not going anywhere, Keita."

"Y-You won't?" he asked, finally pulling his face away but trembling hands were still clutching my shoulders.

"No, but the door is opened. I have to close it or it will get cold in here," I answered.

Mr. Tanaka's eyes rolled in his head, but they seemed to take notice of the open door. His hands left me at last, and he fell onto the couch, groping around the empty beer cans for an unopened one.

I carefully walked over to the door. My hand fell onto the cold brass doorknob. I had the chance to escape. If I ran back right now and locked the doors, Mr. Tanaka wouldn't be able to get inside.

My heart was still racing, pounding so loud I hoped he didn't hear and think I wanted to escape. I was scared out of my wits. Yet, I did the unthinkable instead.

I shut the door and walked back to Mr. Tanaka. He sat there staring at the television with a blank expression, but smiled as he glanced up to me. He hadn't pulled up his pants yet, and his penis hung out like a flopped over fish.

"H-Have you eaten yet?" I asked, averting my gaze and trying to make conversation.

Mr. Tanaka realized what I was staring at, grabbed my hand, and pulled me onto the couch. I threw out my hands to catch myself on his shoulder and couch, but now his penis was much closer to my face. It was becoming erect and growing much larger than when I first saw it.

"You know, Maki… it's been a while since you showed me any attention… down there," he said, smirking.

Once again, the feelings of betrayal gripped at my very core. I shook them away, reminding myself that I was only doing this out of fear for my life. That's right. I had to do this.

He reached around to grab a handful of my butt, making me jump. His hand caressed it carefully, tracing the outline of between both cheeks. I slapped his hand away and wagged a finger at him.

"K-Keita, we can't. You'll just… have to settle on my hand, okay?" I scolded.

Mr. Tanaka nodded and leaned back on the couch with his hands behind his head. I took a seat next to him, and he pulled me closer with a strong arm. His penis was at full mast now. I couldn't believe its size. I didn't even know people could be this large. Or maybe, Souji was just modest in size.

"Don't keep me waiting, Maki…" his words began to slur.

It was too much to hope he would just pass out right then and there, but it may take a little more work than I thought.

I gulped hard and took the plunge, gripping his erect penis at the base. It was thick, possibly ten inches at a glance, and pulsed in my hands. The uncut head was shaped in a mushroom, but a much deeper red in color.

All I needed to do was jerk him off until he ejaculated. Then I would excuse myself and leave. However, no matter how much I stroked him, he wouldn't orgasm.

"How about using your mouth, Maki?" he asked, growing impatient.

I heard the irritation in his voice. A drunk man needed to be placated. If he got angry, he might actually rape me out of impatience.

When I leaned down, the smell of tobacco and alcohol was drowned out by a musky, sweaty scent. I started with my tongue, dragging it along the length of the shaft. It tasted bitter. He must not have showered or bathed yet.

Circling my tongue around the bulbous tip of the head made him moan out loud. This wasn't my first time. I've performed blowjobs in the past for Souji. Hearing Mr. Tanaka expressed pleasure even as he was drunk, excited me.

To know that I made him feel good stoked joy in me to know I wasn't a washed up old woman yet. Of course, I wasn't old. This body of mine was young and still ripe.

Grasping fingers glided down my back and slipped under my nightgown. His hands stroked my backside, lighting a fire in me I didn't know existed. Mr. Tanaka's hands were full of old scars that made his palms rough. But each time it rubbed my lower back, my crotch became wetter.

There was probably no need to have done it. He seemed perfectly fine with just my tongue, but I wanted to take it a step further. I wrapped my lips at the tip of his penis and lowered my head down until it hit the back of my throat.

I was giving him a real blowjob now. Deep down, I wanted to see how much pleasure I could give him. To someone other than Souji, who had now fallen to the back of my mind. All I saw was Mr. Tanaka, who stared down at me with a delicious grin on his face, watching me with his thick and meaty penis in my mouth.

His free hand brushed the hair from my face so he could see me clearly. As I continued to pleasure him with my mouth, I too began to feel pleasure. I couldn't believe I was enjoying this, but there I was, bobbing my head up and down another man's cock.

"That's it… your mouth feels so good…" he mumbled.

This was all because Souji didn't have sex with me, because I didn't finish all the way in the bath, because of that silly app tempting me.

"I'm cumming, Maki— it's a big one…!" Mr. Tanaka grabbed my head. His body stiffened as the penis throbbed violently in my throat. I tried to pull away, but his hand kept my head in place.

"Mmmmh! MMrrpphh— gulp… gulp…" Because he didn't let me pull away, I swallowed his load. He just kept cumming, like a broken faucet that wouldn't stop gushing water.

The ejaculate was hot and thick. It slid down my throat like honey.

His hand finally fell away from my head. I pulled away coughing. There was nothing to spit out because he emptied his load down to the last drop into my throat.

Something inside me cracked. Like the shell of an egg began to split with webbed fissures.

Even with Souji, I never swallowed before. I had always spat out his cum after he came into my mouth. Granted, he never held my head in place before.

My mouth was left with a bitter and salty taste of semen and sweat. I wiped the drool from my mouth and looked up to see Mr. Tanaka passed out. His head leaned against the armrest, fast asleep like a big baby. 

"Whew…" I let out an exasperated sigh and began to head out when my phone suddenly pinged.

My points went from [3,500/5,000,000] to [6,500/5,000,000].

It wasn't my intention, but I ended up giving my neighbor a blowjob. He laid there with a blissful expression on his face, the bento box I brought for him rests at his feet. But my eyes were focused elsewhere. No matter where I looked, it always came back to his penis, still fully erect.

When I got back to my home, I spent half an hour brushing my teeth until my gums started to bleed. Laying in the bed I shared with Souji eased my mind a little, but as I stared at my husband's back, the fresh memories of sucking Mr. Tanaka's penis ushered a different feeling within me.

It wasn't guilt.

I felt excitement.

58